*DAYTON vs. LIVINGSTON Broadcast/ DAYTON WINS 28-24!!!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Settled down.
Whoa was that a last second thriller or what?

The Lions certainly gave us fits and that is NOT good! Better fix that and quick-like!

Good game Lions. You had me holding my breath, pacing in front of the computer and screaming like a crazy person!
Good job Livingston.

[quote name="KET92" post="908125" timestamp="1289704918"]
Great Job Bronco's.  Way to hang in there and pull out the win.

Got to hand it to Livingston, they came out to play and gave the Bronco's all they could handle.  

[/quote]

The Lions definitely exposed the weaknesses of Dayton.   Dayton struggled....dont see that too often.

[quote name="friogal" post="908128" timestamp="1289704968"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=76062.msg908123#msg908123 date=1289704905]
Congrats, Broncos!
[/quote]

Thanks! It's a good weekend for the purple people (you & me)  ;D
[/quote]

You got that right, Bud!  I always pull for Dayton during the year, but in playoffs, well, have to pull for my district.  PURPLE RULES!!!

[quote name="rollinac" post="908145" timestamp="1289705168"]
Gotta hand it to 'em...rolled the dice over and over and over and kept coming up 7's.  16 play 80 yard drive was ridiculous.  Never got a 1st down before 3rd down on that drive.  Converted 4th and 16 for a TD....although the QB was past the line of scrimmage.  
[/quote]

That drive nearly took the entire 4th quarter.  Totally Ridiculous!

How about you other teams out there give Dayton football and Coaching staff some credit. They work hard to keep a legacy going.(A Winning Tradition). At the same time You Lions did a good job. Seems we are always bounced around from Beaumont chapter to Houston chapter like the step child and never given the credit for all our hard work. Making it to the State Quarter finals and State finals and yes we know we are still human.

[quote name="DHS Fan" post="908219" timestamp="1289706688"]
How about you other teams out there give Dayton football and Coaching staff some credit. They work hard to keep a legacy going.(A Winning Tradition). At the same time You Lions did a good job. Seems we are always bounced around from Beaumont chapter to Houston chapter like the step child and never given the credit for all our hard work. Making it to the State Quarter finals and State finals and yes we know we are still human.
[/quote]

Breathe dude breathe :D.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder