*WEST BROOK vs. PASADENA DOBIE Broadcast*/ Brook Wins/Comments

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game Brook --Total team effort.  Offense + Defense+special teams = Round 2.  We still had stuff left in our bag of tricks.  Couple of dropped balls could have gone the distance. 

Hats off (pun intended) to Big #73 on Dobie.  He held everything he could except his helment which cost them 30 yards and an ejection.  While his team was getting the  Butch Slap he was doing the  bench flip.  :o

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="907632" timestamp="1289689457"]
Great game Brook --Total team effort.  Offense + Defense+special teams = Round 2.  We still had stuff left in our bag of tricks.  Couple of dropped balls could have gone the distance. 

Hats off (pun intended) to Big #73 on Dobie.  He held everything he could except his helment which cost them 30 yards and an ejection.  While his team was getting the  Butch Slap he was doing the  bench flip.   :o
[/quote]Very good post game synopsis, WBg. Very entertaining. :D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="907632" timestamp="1289689457"]

Hats off (pun intended) to Big #73 on Dobie.  He held everything he could except his helment which cost them 30 yards and an ejection.  While his team was getting the  Butch Slap he was doing the  bench flip.   :o
[/quote]
Post of the week nomination

This was a very good game.  I sat next to an angry West Brook fan and he was a happy camper...  untill the 'backup qb' fumbled in garbage time.  You killing me.  This Brook team looked good on both sides of the ball to stop this option offense.  Brook's defensive line held their own and even dominated the much bigger Dobie O-Line.  I do think that Brook's first offense should put teams away early.  This game could have been over at  halftime.  On defense, with the exception of a few blown coverages 'one of which was a trick play' the pass defense did well. I'm high on this Brook team and I expect them to get those kinks out before a big game with The Oilers.  Great game, Brook!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086