Kirbyville vs La Vega @ Turner Stadium/Humble Thur. 7:30PM

Lefty99

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rykerx144" post="906857" timestamp="1289664829"]

Even mods disagree with each other?? Ive never seen this but Ill take your word on this!    ;D ;D ;)

Ill be glad when Kirbyville plays a team with some fans that like to argue!  We have noone to fight with but ourselves!!    ;D
[/quote]

Love it.!!!!!!!!! ;) More truth than humor..A gem..

[quote name="Lefty99" post="906892" timestamp="1289666722"]
La Vega Record/PF/PA, etc...

Overall     Win%     PF     PA
7-4-0      .636      342    210
League        Home        Away         Neutral
3-2-0         3-1-0        3-3-0          1-0-0

They don't score alot and give up a bit.
[/quote]

Going to be given up a bit more Thursday too I bet. ;D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="906945" timestamp="1289668961"]
Newton has played them a few times and they have a tradition of winning football. That being said Kirbyville should roll over them like a Mack hitting a love bug. Turn the wipers on and get them off the windshield and look for who's next. Go Kats!
[/quote]WOW!!! If its that easy why don't we just bring on Brownwood ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WildcatGRAD81" post="907100" timestamp="1289675784"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=76017.msg906945#msg906945 date=1289668961]
Newton has played them a few times and they have a tradition of winning football. That being said Kirbyville should roll over them like a Mack hitting a love bug. Turn the wipers on and get them off the windshield and look for who's next. Go Kats!
[/quote]WOW!!! If its that easy why don't we just bring on Brownwood ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Brownwood is just like Christmas..They will be here before you know it,If we are fortunate enough to make it to state and they are too...Lot's still to be done.. ;)

[size=12pt]i have to agree with 68 but i also see were everyone else is coming from. I have 4 kids and im having to leave 2 with a baby sitter thursday night because of school. Its not fair to them to miss their favorite team. My 10 yr old does not miss a game and actually watches the whole time. But this week the Cats #1 fan will be left in Kirbyville. I hope this is the last thursday game.... I will be there with the 2 babies cheering on my cats, but i worry about all the kids and their school work. This is for all kids K-12.....Lets go wildcats and turn on the windshild wipers on high, because this Mac truck is on it way to DALLAS!!!!!![/size]

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="907214" timestamp="1289679919"]
Alright, games in Humble.  Anyone know if tickets will be available at the gate?  Does Humble stadium have plenty of seating?
[/quote]

You can probably call the HS (Kville that is) Monday morning and they'll be able to fill you in as for tickets.

Link to the stadium...

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=365

[quote name="Lefty99" post="907264" timestamp="1289681688"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=76017.msg907214#msg907214 date=1289679919]
Alright, games in Humble.  Anyone know if tickets will be available at the gate?  Does Humble stadium have plenty of seating?
[/quote]

You can probably call the HS (Kville that is) Monday morning and they'll be able to fill you in as for tickets.

Link to the stadium...

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=365
[/quote]

Sounds great.  Where can I pick up a couple of Wildkat shirts.  I'll be there in my Pirate black and gold and want to fit in. ;D

[quote name="TenaciousD" post="907716" timestamp="1289692159"]
I got really excited when I saw the game was gonna be at Wood Forest, but Humble is almost as good.  I'll be able to make this one!  And Kirbyville always plays well there.
[/quote]

Id say Turner is on par with Woodforest, except the parking.

Turner is a BEAUTIFUL stadium. 

[quote name="HUM398" post="907744" timestamp="1289693726"]
[quote author=TenaciousD link=topic=76017.msg907716#msg907716 date=1289692159]
I got really excited when I saw the game was gonna be at Wood Forest, but Humble is almost as good.  I'll be able to make this one!  And Kirbyville always plays well there.
[/quote]

Id say Turner is on par with Woodforest, except the parking.

Turner is a BEAUTIFUL stadium. 
[/quote]

Yeah I agree, Woodforest is like 10 minutes up the road for me, Humble is more like 30.  So I'm happy I get to see Kirbyville on Thursday, then WO-S on Friday!  ;D