Oct. 1: at Southeastern Louisiana*
Oct. 8: Northwestern State*
Oct. 15: at Texas State*
Oct. 22: Central Arkansas*
Oct. 29: at Sam Houston State*
Nov. 4: Stephen F. Austin*
Nov. 12: at Nicholls*
Nov. 19: McNeese State*

They should probably try to add more seats for the SFA and McNeese games.  I don't think 17k SRO will be enough to hold everybody.

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/inthecards/2010/11/10/lamar-football-schedule-for-2011-beyond/

Man, that is a tough second year schedule with just one non DI school in Langston. I hope we hit the weights hard and work well with the strength and conditioning coaches and get bigger, stronger and faster at every position. Then, I hope Coach Woodard makes and few adjustments and we recruit well this winter.

This is a much tougher schedule than this year!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="904101" timestamp="1289489390"]
Only 5 home games.  Need to be in a position to have 6 home games a season.
[/quote]

The SLC schedule used to alternates where you get 4 home one year, 3 home the next. Now that y'all are in, it levels out to 4 and 4, but now that TSU leaves, it will go back to the alternating 4 and 3. Since you're returning to SD and SA, that's the benefit of getting them at your place this year.

Once TSU leaves, you'll get 4 OOC games, probably 2 of which will be home, 1 will be an FBS away and 1 will probably be a good FCS team away.

It looks like a solid schedule, and it will be damn hard. Hope the fans are in for some tough knocks this second year unless Woodard can work some miracles.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83