For BH Fans

bh146

The Eagles have come a long way since the first two games.  Congrats to the BH coaching staff and players.  Last night was a battle against a team lead by a very good QB.  So, it was kinda nice to get one over Crosby.

[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5152629508_6328833592_b.jpg[/img]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I count (BH Fan) if I want yall to smash PNG ??? BH caught alot of criticism at the beginning of the year but I think the eagles are coming together at the right time. Getting kids to buy into a new system does not happen over night especially when you have fans / parents complaining. One thing cures all...........WINNING. Great job by the coaching staff ;D

It was a great win over Crosby to finish the regular season for the Eagles.  7-3 is a terrific statement to the players and coaching staff in their first year together.  I think we definitely surprised some folks.  Of the three losses (Sante Fe, Lumberton, & Dayton), the one I would like to have back is Lumberton.....we played them the 2nd game of the season and had some unfortunate turnovers that gave them good field position. 

We have certainly come a long way.....now let's put together a win over PNG......one thing I know for sure, the coaches will have them ready.

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="899781" timestamp="1289087575"]
It was a great win over Crosby to finish the regular season for the Eagles.  7-3 is a terrific statement to the players and coaching staff in their first year together.  I think we definitely surprised some folks.  Of the three losses (Sante Fe, Lumberton, & Dayton), the one I would like to have back is Lumberton.....we played them the 2nd game of the season and had some unfortunate turnovers that gave them good field position. 

We have certainly come a long way.....now let's put together a win over PNG......one thing I know for sure, the coaches will have them ready.
[/quote]

Good Job BH...Go get'm..... ;)

Guest Two-Dogs...

hmm                                                                  hm      hmmmmm
hmm                        hmm                                              hmmm        hm
          hmm                    hmmm              hm hm hm hmm

I N D I A N S      scalp'em Indians scalp'em

[quote name="bh146" post="899729" timestamp="1289085529"]
The Eagles have come a long way since the first two games.  Congrats to the BH coaching staff and players.  Last night was a battle against a team lead by a very good QB.  So, it was kinda nice to get one over Crosby.

[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5152629508_6328833592_b.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

The ugliest uniforms in the History of Texas football are now proudly displayed on the internet.

[quote name="LifesABall" post="900037" timestamp="1289096807"]
Does BH prefer to pass, run, or is their offense pretty balanced?
[/quote]
Big time run offense. they smash it down until a big run breaks out or just get short yardage and runs the game clock out. Some of that reason was the QB being able to run very well and squirmed his way through; the other reason was he has no arm. The new QB cant run very well but has a strong arm but not very smart decisions.

[quote name="rollinac" post="900055" timestamp="1289097126"]
[quote author=LifesABall link=topic=75682.msg900037#msg900037 date=1289096807]
[/quote]

Think HS Football from 1962 and that's BH.
[/quote]
Which has been working this season for the players. they have grasped it and no one has been able to stop it.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="900059" timestamp="1289097219"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=75682.msg900055#msg900055 date=1289097126]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Which has been working this season for the players. they have grasped it and no one has been able to stop it.
[/quote]

54-[b]0[/b]

"What Happened", you posted while I was typing.  So, your starting QB is out, numerous injuries down the line and you still think you can hold on to win by 7?  The Indians with a 6-4 record can be beat.  It's happened 4 times this year.  The bad news for you guys is our defense is getting exponentially better week by week and even if the D layed down this Friday you'd better be able to put 40 on the board and that's not gonna happen this Friday.  The same goes for any team we face in the playoffs.  Our offense is the best you've seen all year, no question,  and possibly the best you've seen in a decade.  So, be prepared to leave Beaumont unhappy at around 10:30pm Friday night!

[quote name="rollinac" post="900069" timestamp="1289097382"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75682.msg900059#msg900059 date=1289097219]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=75682.msg900055#msg900055 date=1289097126]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

54-[b]0[/b]
[/quote]
For the offense to work they actually have to get the bal. BH had three dropped kick off returns that game and DAY got ball on the 20 yard line or less. The score shows no reflection of how the offense works. Good try though ;D ;D

[quote name="LifesABall" post="900079" timestamp="1289097644"]
"What Happened", you posted while I was typing.  So, your starting QB is out, numerous injuries down the line and you still think you can hold on to win by 7?  The Indians with a 6-4 record can be beat.  It's happened 4 times this year.  The bad news for you guys is our defense is getting exponentially better week by week and even if the D layed down this Friday you'd better be able to put 40 on the board and that's not gonna happen this Friday.  The same goes for any team we face in the playoffs.  Our offense is the best you've seen all year, no question,  and possibly the best you've seen in a decade.  So, be prepared to leave Beaumont unhappy at around 10:30pm Friday night!
[/quote]
But thats just it. if BH offense runs like it is suppose to PNG wont be able to get the ball more than 3 minutes of the game which in that case cant score 40. BH offense is their defense in a nutshell. they run the game and if they dont then they get clabured by a better team then them

[/quote]
:o

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="900004" timestamp="1289096142"]
BH missing QB is a big deal for them. He has led this team to victory. Also the kicker, outside linebacker middle linebacker, a reciever, 2 right tackels(3rd string playing). a lot of injuries but i still think BH D can hold them enough for them to keep the clock and the football to win by 7
[/quote]

you are kidding......right?

[/quote]

That was the friendliest verbal abuse I've ever heard.

"What Happened", you posted while I was typing.  So, your starting QB is out, numerous injuries down the line and you still think you can hold on to win by 7?  The Indians with a 6-4 record can be beat.  It's happened 4 times this year.  The bad news for you guys is our defense is getting exponentially better week by week and even if the D layed down this Friday you'd better be able to put 40 on the board and that's not gonna happen this Friday. [b] The same goes for any team we face in the playoffs.  Our offense is the best you've seen all year, no question,  and possibly the best you've seen in a decade[/b].  So, be prepared to leave Beaumont unhappy at around 10:30pm Friday night!
[/quote]

Unscrew the water hose from your exhaust pipe and slowly get out of your car...

[quote name="rollinac" post="900105" timestamp="1289098325"]
[quote author=LifesABall link=topic=75682.msg900079#msg900079 date=1289097644]
"What Happened", you posted while I was typing.  So, your starting QB is out, numerous injuries down the line and you still think you can hold on to win by 7?  The Indians with a 6-4 record can be beat.  It's happened 4 times this year.  The bad news for you guys is our defense is getting exponentially better week by week and even if the D layed down this Friday you'd better be able to put 40 on the board and that's not gonna happen this Friday. [b] The same goes for any team we face in the playoffs.  Our offense is the best you've seen all year, no question,  and possibly the best you've seen in a decade[/b].  So, be prepared to leave Beaumont unhappy at around 10:30pm Friday night!
[/quote]

Unscrew the water hose from your exhaust pipe and slowly get out of your car...
[/quote]

a decade?  Way to go ahead and take it to another level.

[quote name="rollinac" post="900105" timestamp="1289098325"]
[quote author=LifesABall link=topic=75682.msg900079#msg900079 date=1289097644]
[/quote]

[b]Unscrew the water hose from your exhaust pipe and slowly get out of your car...[/b][/quote]

no doubt

I thought i was the one with a kool-aid i.v. :D :D

I can hear the intro to the game now " Now coming out of the inflated head dress with a dominating 6-4 record, defense improving every week according to anybody east of the Trinty and the greatest offense seen in a decade through 20-4A special vision goggles......PNG " (in my best Bruce Buffer voice)
Are u serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been hitting that peace pipe tonight I see ;D

You guys are cracking me up ;D
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="900121" timestamp="1289098715"]
I can hear the intro to the game now " Now coming out of the inflated head dress with a dominating 6-4 record, defense improving every week according to anybody east of the Trinty and the greatest offense seen in a decade through 20-4A special vision goggles......PNG " (in my best Bruce Buffer voice)
Are u serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been hitting that peace pipe tonight I see ;D
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476