BH vs Crosby Who's Gonna Win This One? BH WINS!!!! and That's That!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sweetness11" post="894658" timestamp="1288713402"]
keep at them whatheppened?
octfeb is just a 50 women alone in her house on the computer talking about her sons team (who is a senior) when he even doesn't even play and bronx rox is a 50 year old man that is trying to relive the good glory days when dayton actually did ????? nothing
Bh is the better athletic and academic school by far has dayton what a state championship in anything??? yea well catch up then
[/quote]
Close Im a 78 yr old beast reliving  the good ole days when a team took a 54 pt spanking their fans didnt whine about it, sitting in my cut-off daisey dukes and BH beater in my travel trailor on stilts drinking some purple hatoraid laughing at the child prodigy "whathappened" who couldnt spell SAT or TAKS (without spell check) trying to justify why DAY fans run the BH threads.............................
BECAUSE WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

[quote name="Bald Eagle" post="895085" timestamp="1288738090"]
I think BH wins a close one, and much respect from all. Let's not forget that with the exception of Dayton (Big Exception), we have whipped all district competition pretty soundly. We have more than exceeded expectations. Give The Hill it's due.
[/quote]
So far about 95% of Dayton posters have said the exact same thing. Im thinking BH wins by a single digit amount but everyone keeps thinking that BH's defense is as good as Daytons "D" and they can hold Crosby without a TD. I think that #11 for Crosby will be in the endzone more than once. Still picking BH to win but not a shutout.

[quote name="Bald Eagle" post="895085" timestamp="1288738090"]
I think BH wins a close one, and much respect from all. Let's not forget that with the exception of Dayton (Big Exception), we have whipped all district competition pretty soundly. We have more than exceeded expectations. Give The Hill it's due.
[/quote]

It is almost impossible to predict this one. Niether team knows which team will show up. This one could be close or go 20 points either way.

[quote name="octfeb" post="894875" timestamp="1288724666"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75244.msg894864#msg894864 date=1288723631]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg894848#msg894848 date=1288722983]
[quote author=sweetness11 link=topic=75244.msg894658#msg894658 date=1288713402]
octfeb is just a 50 women alone in her house on the computer talking about her sons team (who is a senior) when he even doesn't even play and bronx rox is a 50 year old man that is trying to relive the good glory days when dayton actually did ????? nothing
Bh is the better athletic and academic school by far has dayton what a state championship in anything??? yea well catch up then
[/quote]*buzzer sounds* wrong answer.... don't be fishing... I'm not 50 and my son is not a senior.But you are right, he doesn't play.Maybe because he doesn't play football. He gets Commended on all his TAKS test, was invited by DUKE University in the 7th grade to take the SAT test. So yeah he is taking a different path then football. Hows that for academic excellence? [b] has dayton what a state championship in anything??? [/b]<-- what is that! you learn that in your better academic school over there on the bump?
  So BH may or may not win Friday night.... pretty good assumption don't ya think?  :-*
[/quote]
All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school. I also like the TAKS test score haha. colleges dont even recieve those scores. They are sent to the state and no one else sees them again. O and what did he make on his SAT a big 900? man that would be an awesome score for Dayton. thats 9 times more than the 100  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote][b]All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school.[/b]<---- all 7th graders? I can see colleges asking ALL the 7th graders to take the SAT test... Not all 7th graders are asked.  Your a real JERK you know that.. I bet your parents and children are proud. Have a great day... Oh when you get that stand up gig let me know... ::)
[/quote]Hey octfeb.....YOU calling ANYONE a jerk is like "the pot calling the kettle black"!  You have consistently been on BH threads "baiting" everyone (as you so proudly boast) and posting your moronic assessment of football.  PLEASE go spend some time with your sissy of a son and make sure he studies hard for his SAT.....he will need all the help he can get since he goes to school in Dayton!

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="895155" timestamp="1288745111"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg894875#msg894875 date=1288724666]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75244.msg894864#msg894864 date=1288723631]
[/quote]*buzzer sounds* wrong answer.... don't be fishing... I'm not 50 and my son is not a senior.But you are right, he doesn't play.Maybe because he doesn't play football. He gets Commended on all his TAKS test, was invited by DUKE University in the 7th grade to take the SAT test. So yeah he is taking a different path then football. Hows that for academic excellence? [b] has dayton what a state championship in anything??? [/b]<-- what is that! you learn that in your better academic school over there on the bump?
  So BH may or may not win Friday night.... pretty good assumption don't ya think?  :-*
[/quote]
All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school. I also like the TAKS test score haha. colleges dont even recieve those scores. They are sent to the state and no one else sees them again. O and what did he make on his SAT a big 900? man that would be an awesome score for Dayton. thats 9 times more than the 100  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote][b]All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school.[/b]<---- all 7th graders? I can see colleges asking ALL the 7th graders to take the SAT test... Not all 7th graders are asked.  Your a real JERK you know that.. I bet your parents and children are proud. Have a great day... Oh when you get that stand up gig let me know... ::)
[/quote]Hey octfeb.....YOU calling ANYONE a jerk is like "the pot calling the kettle black"!  You have consistently been on BH threads "baiting" everyone (as you so proudly boast) and posting your moronic assessment of football.  PLEASE go spend some time with your sissy of a son and make sure he studies hard for his SAT.....he will need all the help he can get since he goes to school in Dayton!
[/quote]All the crying about the Dayton fans on this thread and I wonder why. Look at everybody from Daytons first post on this thread..........its a prediction on the outcome of the CROS / BH game (what the thread is about)now look at yours trueblue..........you havent even made one(intelligent)on here but sure have chimed in with the DAY fans....................your right octfeb, hook,line,sinker,sure is easy baiting the academic allstars in BH ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="895178" timestamp="1288746362"]
[quote author=TrueBlue link=topic=75244.msg895155#msg895155 date=1288745111]
[/quote]
[/quote]Hey octfeb.....YOU calling ANYONE a jerk is like "the pot calling the kettle black"!  You have consistently been on BH threads "baiting" everyone (as you so proudly boast) and posting your moronic assessment of football.  PLEASE go spend some time with your sissy of a son and make sure he studies hard for his SAT.....he will need all the help he can get since he goes to school in Dayton!
[/quote]All the crying about the Dayton fans on this thread and I wonder why. Look at everybody from Daytons first post on this thread..........its a prediction on the outcome of the CROS / BH game (what the thread is about)now look at yours trueblue..........you havent even made one on here but sure have chimed in with the DAY fans....................your right octfeb, hook,line,sinker,sure is easy baiting the academic allstars in BH ;)
[/quote]Yo Bronx Rox.....I did make my prediction on page 5......get your facts straight.  Oh, I forgot, you wear purple!

[/quote]
[/quote] WOW so now you resort to calling kids names.. shame on you... No need to be jealous cause I have a smart kid.Calling kids names is uncalled for. And as for me calling him a JERK he is a JERK. anyone who wants to belittle someone because they ask a question to make themselves feel better..then yeah JERK fits. You just proved that people in BH have nothing going for themselves except looking down their noses at others.
  So BH gonna win their last district game against Crosby? Or will they both wait it out in the locker rooms til time runs out? And blame it on a broken clock or some jack-leg locking the doors? :-* Oh and last time I looked it doesn't say anywhere in the forum rules that just because the thread has BH on the title that it belongs to BH and no one can post there.

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="895191" timestamp="1288747124"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75244.msg895187#msg895187 date=1288746888]
Look at it again trueblue then decide ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Here you go!  BH will have to play well to beat Crosby on their home field, but I think they are up to the challenge.  BH - 26  Crosby - 14
[/quote]
At my [color=red]original[/color] post ;D

[/quote]
[/quote][b]moronic assessment of football[/b] BH will have to play well to beat Crosby on their home field, but I think they are up to the challenge.  BH - 26  Crosby - 14<----per TrueBlue---- gonna be close either way<----per octfeb pg 2 So the only difference really in the 2 comments is I didn't predict a score so I guess we both have [b]moronic assessments of football[/b] :-*

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="895178" timestamp="1288746362"]
[/quote]
[/quote]Hey octfeb.....YOU calling ANYONE a jerk is like "the pot calling the kettle black"!  You have consistently been on BH threads "baiting" everyone (as you so proudly boast) and posting your moronic assessment of football.  PLEASE go spend some time with your sissy of a son and make sure he studies hard for his SAT.....he will need all the help he can get since he goes to school in Dayton!
[/quote]All the crying about the Dayton fans on this thread and I wonder why. Look at everybody from Daytons first post on this thread..........its a prediction on the outcome of the CROS / BH game (what the thread is about)now look at yours trueblue..........you havent even made one(intelligent)on here but sure have chimed in with the DAY fans....................your right octfeb, hook,line,sinker,sure is easy baiting the academic allstars in BH ;)
[/quote]
u see now

[quote name="octfeb" post="895183" timestamp="1288746656"]
[/quote]
[/quote] WOW so now you resort to calling kids names.. shame on you... No need to be jealous cause I have a smart kid.Calling kids names is uncalled for. And as for me calling him a JERK he is a JERK. anyone who wants to belittle someone because they ask a question to make themselves feel better..then yeah JERK fits. You just proved that people in BH have nothing going for themselves except looking down their noses at others.
  So BH gonna win their last district game against Crosby? Or will they both wait it out in the locker rooms til time runs out? And blame it on a broken clock or some jack-leg locking the doors? :-* Oh and last time I looked it doesn't say anywhere in the forum rules that just because the thread has BH on the title that it belongs to BH and no one can post there.
[/quote]I am definitely NOT jealous of you, your kid or ANYTHING in Dayton.  All of my kids were identified through the Duke University Talent Program and took the SAT as 7th graders.  What I DIDN'T do is go on a sports blog and tell everyone!

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="895212" timestamp="1288748664"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg895183#msg895183 date=1288746656]
[/quote]
[/quote]I am definitely NOT jealous of you, your kid or ANYTHING in Dayton.  All of my kids were identified through the Duke University Talent Program and took the SAT as 7th graders.  What I DIDN'T do is go on a sports blog and tell everyone!
[/quote]
u just did  ;)

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="895212" timestamp="1288748664"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg895183#msg895183 date=1288746656]
[/quote]
[/quote]

p

pftttt.....  I finished the McDonalds happy meal dot-to-dot in under an hour, twice.  Top that!   ;D

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="895225" timestamp="1288749314"]
Only in response to octfeb's post.  Sorry it was too much for your to draw that conclusion on your own.
[/quote] But you have already responded to that subject. Remember you called my kid a sissy? So congrats you your kids I think that is awesome. I would never stoop so low and call your kids names the way you did mine.

While this is totally unrelated I would like to bring light upon the fact that Barbers Hill has swept the district academic competition in this area for the last [b]fourteen consecutive years[/b] and currently holds the status of being an exemplary campus. That has nothing to do with football but I thought that I should mention that since we have deviated from the original discussion and entangled ourselves in a debate about who's kids are smarter. I believe BH takes the cake on that one. At least Dayton's people have the ability to realize that 54 is a lot more than zero and seem to be fascinated with the fact that they have the ability to do simple math because they won't shut up about it. 

P.S. BH 26-Crosby 17
Our defense has struggled with mobile Qbs in the past so Merka will be very dangerous against us.

[quote name="bhcorner27" post="895291" timestamp="1288752858"]
While this is totally unrelated I would like to bring light upon the fact that Barbers Hill has swept the district academic competition in this area for the last [b]fourteen consecutive years[/b] and currently holds the status of being an exemplary campus. That has nothing to do with football but I thought that I should mention that since we have deviated from the original discussion and entangled ourselves in a debate about who's kids are smarter. I believe BH takes the cake on that one. At least Dayton's people have the ability to realize that 54 is a lot more than zero and seem to be fascinated with the fact that they have the ability to do simple math because they won't shut up about it. 

P.S. BH 26-Crosby 17
Our defense has struggled with mobile Qbs in the past so Merka will be very dangerous against us.
[/quote]

sweet!  Also, completely unrelated the topic (since we have diverged so far already), BH now has 3 of 4 possible district championships in 19-4A this year..oh yeah, this the football thread.........sorry. 

Back to Crosby/BH.  Like to see Reuter set to spy on Merka, if he starts getting loose.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83