Who has the strongest football Player?

This is going to be one of those threads that never really goes anywhere... Anybody can get on here and say they can bench 300 lbs or whatever' date=' but none of us are there to see it so why does it matter??[/quote']

Wellllll you put something on here. :? Just thought it would be interesting. If they had this when I was in school and someone said that Mark Henry in Silsbee bench pressed like 500 or 600 pounds would you believe them? The guy was the strongest guy I ever seen and I went to WB. So your comment don't count.

cameron swart from barbers hill clean and jerk last march in the national juniors in alto monte springs florida was 385lbs. he can clean over 400 and snatches around 350 lbs. as far as bench, i dont know probably around 375. as far as proof check the usa weightlifting site.

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/ranking.asp?sport=1.

click on the players and it will show their 40' date=' shuttle, bench, squat, height, weight and gpa.[/quote']

Well Pimp I think thats a great link, but when I tried to use it, some posters didn't agree!

Quote from another thread -

"Jags

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because it's prepxtra, there're terrible "

Just curious: Whats the approximate height and weight of Cameron Stewart? Anyone know?

Cameron is about 5-11 and approx. 260 or so lbs, He's dominating the DLine in every game. BH Def MVP so far in my opinion. The Olympic lifting is a true indication of overall strength. His quickness together with the power is what I think makes him so hard to deal with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami