3A REGION 3 PLAYOFF PREDICTION div I

mwm4795

[quote name="Tiger05" post="886990" timestamp="1288019932"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=75007.msg886758#msg886758 date=1287977586]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=75007.msg886752#msg886752 date=1287977182]
[quote author=mwm4795 link=topic=75007.msg886748#msg886748 date=1287976997]
Okay I did have a problem with The chaple hill predition but I have the rest of them as is. Silsbee will be a 40 piont differance.... sorry(and thats the stats not because I'm a "Huffman newbe")
[/quote]

So, you got Huffman and you are willing to give me Silsbee and 39 points.

I got 5 grand to lay on that bet! How about it?
[/quote]

:o :o :o That man said to put yo money where you mouf is!!! :o :o :o
[/quote]
Did he just say that Huffman would beat Silsbee by 40?

:o :o  WOW!!!  :o :o

[/quote]

He has to be off of his meds.... :D ;)

[quote name="Tiger05" post="886990" timestamp="1288019932"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=75007.msg886758#msg886758 date=1287977586]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=75007.msg886752#msg886752 date=1287977182]
[quote author=mwm4795 link=topic=75007.msg886748#msg886748 date=1287976997]
Okay I did have a problem with The chaple hill predition but I have the rest of them as is. Silsbee will be a 40 piont differance.... sorry(and thats the stats not because I'm a "Huffman newbe")
[/quote]

So, you got Huffman and you are willing to give me Silsbee and 39 points.

I got 5 grand to lay on that bet! How about it?
[/quote]

:o :o :o That man said to put yo money where you mouf is!!! :o :o :o
[/quote]
Did he just say that Huffman would beat Silsbee by 40?

:o :o  WOW!!!  :o :o

[/quote]

Yes, I believe that is what he said.... funny thing is, AAW told him to put up or shut up, so he shut up... LMFAO!!!

Oh Okay.... Now that I got all your attention I can admit that the hardest game you ever play is the next one you face and your biggest enemy is always yourself. Truth of the matter is I am from Huffman and I believe they have a winners Heart having said that coldsprings will be an uphill battle for Huffman and I never underestimate Silsbee or any other team that is in the Playoffs. Truth is What I have learned is High school football is at its most purest form as most players will never pick up a football again after high school and they play for the love of the game
I stay with my perdition that Huffman will beat Silsbee but will have a second or third round exit I do believe that with this team anything is possible.....
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ROCKS
Go Huffman

[quote name="mwm4795" post="887730" timestamp="1288061853"]
Oh Okay.... Now that I got all your attention I can admit that the hardest game you ever play is the next one you face and your biggest enemy is always yourself. Truth of the matter is I am from Huffman and I believe they have a winners Heart having said that coldsprings will be an uphill battle for Huffman and I never underestimate Silsbee or any other team that is in the Playoffs. Truth is What I have learned is High school football is at its most purest form as most players will never pick up a football again after high school and they play for the love of the game
I stay with my perdition that Huffman will beat Silsbee but will have a second or third round exit I do believe that with this team anything is possible.....
Go Huffman
[/quote]

Good perdition and well wroted.

[quote name="mwm4795" post="887730" timestamp="1288061853"]
Go Huffman
[/quote]

Hold on just a minute. You didn't just pick Huffman to beat Silsbee, you picked them to win by 40 points.

Are you gonna make the bet or are you going to crawfish like I expect you to?

[quote name="Scooter!" post="887750" timestamp="1288062721"]
just like last year i said coldspring would beat wos----- coldspring does it again if they have them 1st round.

sry
[/quote]

The only way Coldspring and WOS play in the first round is if WOS loses their final two and BC wins out. 

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="887758" timestamp="1288063053"]
who will K=ville play in 1st rd?
[/quote]

Kirbyville will most likely get Brownsboro in the 1st round.

17-3A

Tyler Chapel Hill 3-0
Athens 2-0
Brownsboro 1-2
Rusk 0-2
Bullard 0-2

Brownsboro has Bullard in week 9 and a bye in week 10.  Tyler Chapel Hill is the biggest school in that district and will go D1.  Athens has Rusk and TCH left so they will most likely finish 3-1 at worst and be the #1 seed in D2.  Brownsboro will be the runner up in D2 and get KV assuming KV beats Center in week 10, which is pretty safe to say.

Huffman deserves more credit than they have been getting. The boys have put up the numbers all season and if it weren't for the stripes last night, their fight against CS may have ended differently. They are just as deserving as any other team in region three.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="887740" timestamp="1288062241"]
[quote author=mwm4795 link=topic=75007.msg887730#msg887730 date=1288061853]
Go Huffman
[/quote]

Hold on just a minute. [b]You didn't just pick Huffman to beat Silsbee, you picked them to win by 40 points[/b].

Are you gonna make the bet or are you going to crawfish like I expect you to?
[/quote]
Huffman did win the game but with the Huffman defense vs. Silsbee offense 
Huffman never had a chance to beat Silsbee by 40 points much less 20
Seems like somebody was smart and chickened out on a bet at the last minute or Aggie would’ve had him some spending money  :D

Okay... Aggie would have had him some spending money but I want you to Know all the years I have kept up with high school football last night was the best game I ever watched and I take my hat off to Silsbee that have I H@ll of a Team. Win or lost last night the ride all the way to beaumount was worth it and I would have been smileing all the way home (win or Lost). Both teams played their hearts out and left it on the field. this was one game I would have loved to have a cd of...
Silsbee QB and the backs were great...
Good job Silsbee and thatks for the Good game

[quote name="GoPanthers99" post="888712" timestamp="1288187709"]
Sealy def. beats navasota...huffman beats silsbee. Then Huffman has to play the hardest team they've ever faced in Rd.2
[/quote]

Beating Navasota is not going to be an easy task.  They handed Sealy their only loss earlier this season and seem to be play well going into the playoffs.  I believe this will be a close game with Navasota pulling out the victory.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="905413" timestamp="1289588105"]
Huh? Sealy and navasota have not played this year and sealy's only loss was to wimberly.
[/quote]

Your correct, got some bad information and should have checked it out for myself. 

Thanks.

Still think Navasota is not going to be an easy out.  Should be a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami