SFA 87, ICHTY SCRATCH, PATITAN, SCOOTER, BIGD92

SgtRey

[quote name="Scooter!" post="884773" timestamp="1287808043"]
no excuses, i heard the game.

I wanna know why Brook suited up the Lamar Cards in Brook jerseys cause that aint the same team that played NS  :D
[/quote]I sincerely accept...but I will still mail your autographed T-Shirt out...can you PM your address to confirm?....don't forget to take a picture and post it !

[quote name="Scooter!" post="884773" timestamp="1287808043"]

I wanna know why Brook suited up the Lamar Cards in Brook jerseys cause that aint the same team that played NS  :D
[/quote]
As I said--take away 3 back to back to back plays where we exposed ourselves and a run back kick that should not have taken place and we would have been the same WB team last week.

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="884781" timestamp="1287808185"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74911.msg884773#msg884773 date=1287808043]

[/quote]I sincerely accept...but I will still mail your autographed T-Shirt out...can you PM your address to confirm?....don't forget to take a picture and post it !
[/quote]check it in a minute Rey  8)

[quote name="sfa87" post="884855" timestamp="1287810682"]
Congrats to sgt rey, 82, westend, this was a long ride back to houston, i want my crow medium well, this was pitiful, the game was ova from the beginning.
[/quote]
Sincerely accepted SFA 87....Your medium Crow will be served with the new "INSTA-CROW".  It's a new product WB invented.  "INSTA-CROW" is a frozen crow that is microwavable in 2 minutes...It is stuffed with baby crows for your chewing pleasures.

(This product is not available in stores....to receive "INSTA CROW" talk mess to WB fans and your name will be automatically eligible to receive a mouthful!)

Is [i]InstaCrow[/i] one of those new products they'll be pushing in BISD's pursuit of the service industry in hotel management?  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I know it's OOT but I can't wait for the next elections to vote these egotistical crazies out of their office......Now back to scheduled programming.

[quote name="Newbie" post="885004" timestamp="1287839767"]
Is [i]InstaCrow[/i] one of those new products they'll be pushing in BISD's pursuit of the service industry in hotel management?  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I know it's OOT but I can't wait for the next elections to vote these egotistical crazies out of their office......Now back to scheduled programming.
[/quote]
No..."INSTA-CROW" will not be turned over to BISD(unless they offer us 1.5 million)....however if you need some stash I have connections... ;D

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="885006" timestamp="1287840073"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=74911.msg885004#msg885004 date=1287839767]
Is [i]InstaCrow[/i] one of those new products they'll be pushing in BISD's pursuit of the service industry in hotel management?  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I know it's OOT but I can't wait for the next elections to vote these egotistical crazies out of their office......Now back to scheduled programming.
[/quote]
No..."INSTA-CROW" will not be turned over to BISD(unless they offer us 1.5 million)....however if you need some stash I have connections... ;D
[/quote]
Oh BTW Rey you had your own thread all to yourself while you lumped all of them in one.  That's disrespectful.  ;)

[quote name="Newbie" post="885009" timestamp="1287840410"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74911.msg885006#msg885006 date=1287840073]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=74911.msg885004#msg885004 date=1287839767]
Is [i]InstaCrow[/i] one of those new products they'll be pushing in BISD's pursuit of the service industry in hotel management?  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I know it's OOT but I can't wait for the next elections to vote these egotistical crazies out of their office......Now back to scheduled programming.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Oh BTW Rey you had your own thread all to yourself while you lumped all of them in one.  That's disrespectful.  ;)
[/quote] :D....I wanted to try and INTEGRATE.... ;D...I may be a Politician one day

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="885238" timestamp="1287855785"]
Looks like he wants patitan.  He's no longer with us here...
[/quote]
turned into a patty tan

[quote name="sfa87" post="885524" timestamp="1287870216"]
@piratesfan68 man vidor wouldnt win a game in 21-5a not even against sterling so go worry bout ur own team
[/quote]Common sfa87...After the Brook lost to N.S .Titan fans were lighting up the board calling Rey to the table. You and Scooter are the only ones that have showed up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder