SFA 87, ICHTY SCRATCH, PATITAN, SCOOTER, BIGD92

SgtRey

[quote name="pirate68" post="885542" timestamp="1287870798"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=74911.msg885524#msg885524 date=1287870216]
@piratesfan68 man vidor wouldnt win a game in 21-5a not even against sterling so go worry bout ur own team
[/quote]Common sfa87...After the Brook lost to N.S .Titan fans were lighting up the board calling Rey to the table. You and Scooter are the only ones that have showed up.
[/quote]
I tend to have to agree with this comment

[quote name="pirate68" post="885542" timestamp="1287870798"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=74911.msg885524#msg885524 date=1287870216]
@piratesfan68 man vidor wouldnt win a game in 21-5a not even against sterling so go worry bout ur own team
[/quote]Common sfa87...After the Brook lost to N.S .Titan fans were lighting up the board calling Rey to the table. You and Scooter are the only ones that have showed up.
[/quote]
There you go all 2 fans have showed up. The rest of the pretenders have their hands full with double BUTCH Burgers so they cant reply ;)

y wouldnt i not come on here them guys r probably frustrated and just tired of the bull crap, bigd said his peace on how he felt, i cant say 4 others, but for myself i live in friendswood and i would rather see sum good ball by my house which will go down next week springs vs clear creek and den the big one in week 10 cinco ranch v katy

[quote name="bigd92" post="886510" timestamp="1287957041"]
He hasnt been on much, he already knew the wheels were falling off. 82 its bad man really bad for the Titans.Im done with them until PA make some changes. I wish them well but optimism is out the window at this point.
[/quote]
Welcome back BigD92.... ;D

[quote name="42-15 How ya like them apples!!" post="886493" timestamp="1287956276"]
TheGOAT still appears to be MIA! I guess he decided to walk back to the farm.
[/quote]LMBAO, I couldn't take it. These are my first words about the game. I have no explanation. I HATE losing, I HATE eating freaking CROW and I HATE having to listen to REY REY's and JR's mouth. Let this be known, I will never give up on my TITANS we needed that A$$ whipping the game has to be played, and know one will lay down for you because You think your good. People/Fans blame coaching. these are the same people that have know clue.......... anyway way to go [size=10pt]brook[/size]!!!!!! Thanks for the A$$ whipping.  >:( >:( >:( ;D

[quote name="The GOAT" post="887038" timestamp="1288022609"]
[quote author=42-15 How ya like them apples!! link=topic=74911.msg886493#msg886493 date=1287956276]
TheGOAT still appears to be MIA! I guess he decided to walk back to the farm.
[/quote]LMBAO, I couldn't take it. These are my first words about the game. I have no explanation. I HATE losing, I HATE eating freaking CROW and I HATE having to listen to REY REY's and JR's mouth. Let this be known, I will never give up on my TITANS we needed that A$$ whipping the game has to be played, and know one will lay down for you because You think your good. People/Fans blame coaching. these are the same people that have know clue.......... anyway way to go [size=10pt]brook[/size]!!!!!! Thanks for the A$$ whipping.  >:( >:( >:( ;D
[/quote]
Welcome Back GOAT... ;D

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="887430" timestamp="1288047331"]
I'm here.  Sorry it took me so long Ive been out ill.  Seems I ate some bad crow a few days ago and just getting around.  No excuses!  Memorial got their a$$ handed to them.  Brooke exceuted well in all areas.  Good Game Bruins.

Rey were was "turnovers" at? We missed him Friday night.  ;D ;D
[/quote]
That's wut I'm talkin bout Itchy!....welcome back....turnovers decided to play with PAM... ;D

[quote name="Newbie" post="885004" timestamp="1287839767"]
Is [i]InstaCrow[/i] one of those new products they'll be pushing in BISD's pursuit of the service industry in hotel management?  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I know it's OOT but I can't wait for the next elections to vote these egotistical crazies out of their office......Now back to scheduled programming.
[/quote]

PM me with your BISD issues!!!!  And give me a chance to address them!!!!!  I curious if you are reasonable!

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="888084" timestamp="1288111910"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=74911.msg885004#msg885004 date=1287839767]
Is [i]InstaCrow[/i] one of those new products they'll be pushing in BISD's pursuit of the service industry in hotel management?  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I know it's OOT but I can't wait for the next elections to vote these egotistical crazies out of their office......Now back to scheduled programming.
[/quote]

PM me with your BISD issues!!!!  And give me a chance to address them!!!!!  I curious if you are reasonable!
[/quote]
LOL my issues are not new nor personal.  It's the same issues that everyone has and I'd rather not bore you with those in a sports forum.  They are being addressed in the appropriate channels.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder