Nederland 2nd - Dayton 3rd?????

Gtj007

Nederland could beat dayton and can make the playoffs. I do not know why everyone is so hard on Nederland. There are still a lot of possiblities for multiple teams to take the third spot.

Its just jealousy... People hate the fact that Nederland always wins. We've been to the playoffs ten years in a row. And whoever said that there is no way Nederland makes the playoffs and that their season is over... you are a freaking idiot. You need to look at some projections... All Nederland needs to do is take care of business each week. We win out. We go. Even if we suffer a loss to Dayton, we are still in as long as Vidor loses another one. Nederland and LC-M have the best shot at that third spot. I think this weeks game decides it.....Anyways back to the person who said NED's season is over... Look on any updated projections for the playoffs.. I have seen 3 myself and all 3 have Central and Dayton in D2 playoffs and Nederland in D1 playoffs....

11 years and counting.....

Normally several teams are at the bottom of our district. Two of them are Lcm and vidor. I am glad you guys have a shot this year. However, we are not toast. Enjoy a brief year of mediocre success because over the next couple of years you will be enjoying the bottom of the district again. :lol:

Guest LCM Volleyball

Not us!!!!!!!!!! We have a great coach now and underclassman teams that are doing quite well. maybe the time has come that it's over for Mid County.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Nederland with 1 player on offense and a bad defense has very very little chance of beating DAYTON!!!!!!!! DAYTON "D" WAY TO TOUGH!!!!!!!

DAYTON BEATS BOTH CENTRAL & NEDERLAND BY 3TDS..... :lol::lol::lol:

Gee bighouse you are so smart... Nederland has hung with some very tough teams this year... I know our defense has been pretty poor at times but they are doing a lot better. We have a pretty good offense. We definitely can win... It won't be easy but we can win. The underdogs got to win sometime.

Nederland with 1 player on offense and a bad defense has very very little chance of beating DAYTON!!!!!!!! DAYTON "D" WAY TO TOUGH!!!!!!!

lol, actually with all respect you really dont know what you are talking about here. Mosely is the key as you say and he is a viscious runner, but he is great because he has a great line not because he is a 1 man show. He has a GREAT supporting cast. The "other" runner in the Nederland backfield is a force to be reckoned with and a true fullback, now he is a 1 man wrecking crew and takes yards by sheer will and brute force and that is no joke..

Back to Micah,,many of his 16 touchdowns have been though holes so ridiculously large that anyone could have scored. This includes the game against Central and LaMarque. This is a great offense, it really is and it is not just Micah...

Here is the catch, when the other team (Central, Vidor) score in 2-3 plays and it takes our offense 10 plays to score the odds are not in your favor. The offense can NOT win without defense. I do not think there is any question about Nederlands offense, anything to the contrary is simply wishful thinking. The question is, can Nederlands defense just play a decent game and stop giving up big plays every 3-4 plays?? If they can just play a decent game, the status quo definitely swings in their favor.

But its high school football and typically its unpredictable... We will find out by 11PM Friday night who is the better team this year. 8)

lol, actually with all respect you really dont know what you are talking about here. Mosely is the key as you say and he is a viscious runner, but he is great because he has a great line not because he is a 1 man show. He has a GREAT supporting cast. The "other" runner in the Nederland backfield is a force to be reckoned with and a true fullback, now he is a 1 man wrecking crew and takes yards by sheer will and brute force and that is no joke..

Back to Micah,,many of his 16 touchdowns have been though holes so ridiculously large that anyone could have scored. This includes the game against Central and LaMarque. This is a great offense, it really is and it is not just Micah...

Here is the catch, when the other team (Central, Vidor) score in 2-3 plays and it takes our offense 10 plays to score the odds are not in your favor. The offense can NOT win without defense. I do not think there is any question about Nederlands offense, anything to the contrary is simply wishful thinking. The question is, can Nederlands defense just play a decent game and stop giving up big plays every 3-4 plays?? If they can just play a decent game, the status quo definitely swings in their favor.

But its high school football and typically its unpredictable... We will find out in a couple of weeks how Dayton and Nederland matchup, but first they have to play a tough game against LCM.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder