From North Shore!!!!!!!!!!

If those guys say that the conditions were not an excuse for North Shore losing, then why are they talking about it?

If I hadn't looked at who wrote the article (Sam Kahn, Jr. ::)), I would have asked when did KFDMCoop start writing for the Chronicle. ;)

I believe North Shore, Sam and all of Houston believe the conditions lost that game for the Mustangs and not that PAM won the game. ::)

Something about Mustangs, hmmmmmmmmm........ ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="867767" timestamp="1286462545"]
If those guys say that the conditions were not an excuse for North Shore losing, then why are they talking about it?

If I hadn't looked at who wrote the article (Sam Kahn, Jr. ::)), I would have asked when did KFDMCoop start writing for the Chronicle. ;)

I believe North Shore, Sam and all of Houston believe the conditions lost that game for the Mustangs and not that PAM won the game. ::)

[/quote]That's all they talk about. ::) Even if we win they still won't give us credit, and they'll still have an excuse.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="867781" timestamp="1286463359"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=74075.msg867767#msg867767 date=1286462545]

[/quote]That's all they talk about. ::) Even if we win they still won't give us credit, and they'll still have an excuse.
[/quote]Well of course that's what lost them the game, didn't anyone in the stands notice that NS were standing in a monsoon the entire game while PAM was experiencing tropical sunshine when they had the ball?

Yea they tend to win a lot! ;D
[/quote]

[/quote]

Cougs dealing with the same issue with Dayton i feel you.

[quote name="Peppers 96" post="868824" timestamp="1286561317"]
It has been a few years since i have been over there but i remember never losing in PA? i do remember clinching play off berths and district championships however.
[/quote]NS has never won in P.A. on the varsity level

TJ got 'em

MHS last year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder