KIRBYVILLE VS. WEST ORANGE-STARK BROADCAST THREAD/KIRBYVILLE WINS 28-14/COMMENTS

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with their defense.  They were hitting hard every chance they got.  Kirbyville will make a deep playoff run, no doubt with a team like that.  I think the young QB that WO-S have, he can get better.  WO-S will be fine.    They have great skill position players...

The Cats proved why they are #5 in the state.  Ervine and Ford are excellent backs.  But they showed something they are going to need even more than the running of those two.  Caleb Cucancic is going to figure big in any run that the Wildcats have and he had a good game tonight.

Even in a loss, job well done by the 'Stangs.  You could see Jimmy Salter getting a little more comfortable...that was until WT Johnson turned the blitz loose on that last drive, but he will be okay.  They just got beat by a team that is better than them.

Congrats to the Wildcats and the Mustangs.

First of all, kudos to kirbyville, yall are as good as advertised.I sure want to know where yall get those kids from. They are huge. I drive through kville all the time, and I sure don't see them. Lol. We played with heart and we will be fine. I honestly think that it was a good thing yall went up on us. It  gave us a chance to let salter pass the ball. He's going to become like a vick type qb, just watch. Well be dangerous once we out it all together. The defence played their hearts out, but you know coach Thompson always has them ready. Well be fine, and we will see you again kville, but this time, get your popcorn ready.

[quote name="kicker" post="864674" timestamp="1286075452"]
First of all, kudos to kirbyville, yall are as good as advertised.I sure want to know where yall get those kids from. They are huge. I drive through kville all the time, and I sure don't see them. Lol. We played with heart and we will be fine. I honestly think that it was a good thing yall went up on us. It  gave us a chance to let salter pass the ball. He's going to become like a vick type qb, just watch. Well be dangerous once we out it all together. The defence played their hearts out, but you know coach Thompson always has them ready. Well be fine, and we will see you again kville, but this time, get your popcorn ready.
[/quote]

I totally agree. The Mustangs will get their act together with the Salter and the boys. No worries folks, the Mustangs will be just fine. Looking forward to district play! Go 'Stangs!

congrats kville! you guys looked real good! ford is a beast!

we shot ourselves in the foot quite a few times tonight. our d was very impressive and we FINALLY started throwing short passes, and IT WORKED!!!!

also, looks like our kicker has finally arrived, now if they will just let him do kickoffs!  ;)

[quote name="NorthShoreSucks!" post="864700" timestamp="1286076599"]
i know that Roberts kid is FAST! and where did #3 come from for Kville??
[/quote]The kid that wore the #12 for Orange was lanky and man did he have some wheels on him :D Good win K-ville y'all are for real. Good luck the rest of the way for both teams, good game guys.
Also, it was touching to see all the red shits with #12 Garrett on  K-ville fans t-shirts, nice.

[quote name="BPSWildcat" post="864714" timestamp="1286077240"]
#43 scored right before the half...looked like Darren sproles there in the first half.

#3 is burmine ervine...REMEMBER THAT NAME??? We told y'all!
[/quote]

And to think Haywood didn't get going real well tonight.  Great game to call and I am glad it picked up in the 2nd half.  They first half was tough to call and watch.  WOS will be fine when Salter gets as little more comfortable with the offense.

As for the Cats I was very impressed with the way they came out and played in the 2nd half.  The passing game keeps getting better each week and that is going to make this team alot hard to beat down the road.

First off, I'm was an unbiased spectator at the game.
Second, I have very rarely, if ever, call out referees after the game.
Finally, it can not be understated how ABSOLUTELY PISS-POOR that no-call was on the long touchdown pass by Kirbyville.  The kirbyville receiver reached out and pushed down the west orange defensive back, then caught the pass.  Total blown call

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="864736" timestamp="1286078723"]
First off, I'm was an unbiased spectator at the game.
Second, I have very rarely, if ever, call out referees after the game.
Finally, it can not be understated how ABSOLUTELY PISS-POOR that no-call was on the long touchdown pass by Kirbyville.  The kirbyville receiver reached out and pushed down the west orange defensive back, then caught the pass.  Total blown call
[/quote] ::)

[quote name="Rake1" post="864495" timestamp="1286068193"]
Absolutely the worst no call on offensive pass interference by Kirbyville!! That first touchdown was gift wrapped by the back judge!! Unbelievable that no penalty was called!! I watched it from the sideline and it was as bad as you could ever see!! Should be 7-0 WOS. But that's what you get when you get officials from Houston!
[/quote] One of the worst i've ever seen!

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="864752" timestamp="1286079953"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=73877.msg864516#msg864516 date=1286068765]
[quote author=NorthShoreSucks! link=topic=73877.msg864507#msg864507 date=1286068466]
why are the refs from Houston??
[/quote]

Because Dan Hooks will not use the Beaumont chapter. His loss.
[/quote] Not true!
[/quote]do tell us

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn