where is smitty now?

[quote name="1696dogs" post="863884" timestamp="1286032237"]
Huh! No commits from Smitty after the Nederland victory?!?!
[/quote]

He won't...he's too educated...knows too much...his theories that Nederland's defense couldn't win games and that the world was flat both fell on their face

I'm right here.  Waiting for all the bobble heads to justify 516 yards.  True, we beat a bad team.  And the fact that it was PN-G does make it special.  But the problems that I have been stressing still apparently, and sadly, I might add, does exist.  ::)  :o 

[quote name="1696dogs" post="863884" timestamp="1286032237"]
Huh! No commits from Smitty after the Nederland victory?!?!
[/quote]

well smitty guess i will take this defense any day of the week. They are young and the proved they will never give up . I think your hatred and YES I said hatred of Spell blinds u. I could careless that u are a taxpayer who lives in PN. The boys won and they one with more heart and honor under the leadership of Spell. So take ur piss poor attitude and and mow ur grass.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="864811" timestamp="1286105479"]
[glow=red,2,300]Who cares where Smitty is... :o..He just needs a great big hug ..I would be glad to deliver ;)[/glow][/quote]How about a big group hug.. I know about 30 people who would like to meet with you basebow to give this person a hug

Well, newbie, I have never used the DC's name and I have always said it is nothing personal. Just stick with the stats.  You are making assumptions here.  But you failed to address the amount of yards this DC gave up AGAIN.  516!!!!!!!!!!  If this type of performance is what satisfies some people, well, we'll either be sitting home at the end of the season or slinking in at number 4.  I try to reach a little higher than that.  But, again, nothing personal here, ever.  Just performance driven.  ;D

[quote name="phunter308" post="864400" timestamp="1286064542"]
well smitty guess i will take this defense any day of the week. They are young and the proved they will never give up . I think your hatred and YES I said hatred of Spell blinds u. I could careless that u are a taxpayer who lives in PN. The boys won and they one with more heart and honor under the leadership of Spell. So take ur piss poor attitude and and mow ur grass.
[/quote]

A clear THINKING individual.  I like that.  It's ALWAYS good to think with ones mind and not ones heart.  That's what I try to do.  Thanks for the Karma.    ;D

[quote name="beechnut" post="864842" timestamp="1286112885"]
Dang Smitty from the sounds of it your mind kind of man. I gave you a Karma.  8)
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="864859" timestamp="1286114949"]
A clear THINKING individual.  I like that.  It's ALWAYS good to think with ones mind and not ones heart.  That's what I try to do.  Thanks for the Karma.    ;D

[quote author=beechnut link=topic=73854.msg864842#msg864842 date=1286112885]
Dang Smitty from the sounds of it your mind kind of man. I gave you a Karma.  8)
[/quote]
[/quote]Your welcome 8)

[quote name="smitty" post="864856" timestamp="1286114680"]
Well, newbie, [b]I have never used the DC's name and I have always said it is nothing personal.[/b] Just stick with the stats.  You are making assumptions here.  But you failed to address the amount of yards this DC gave up AGAIN.  516!!!!!!!!!!  If this type of performance is what satisfies some people, well, we'll either be sitting home at the end of the season or slinking in at number 4.  I try to reach a little higher than that.  But, again, nothing personal here, ever.  Just performance driven.   ;D

[quote author=phunter308 link=topic=73854.msg864400#msg864400 date=1286064542]
[/quote]
[/quote]

What's the difference. ''I won't give up his name, but his initials are smitty.'' ::) What a miserable existence. I bet you didn't even go to the game. It would have been extra money added to the taxes you pay.

Oh, was I talking about you????  LOL!!!!    ::)

[quote name="BaseBow" post="864873" timestamp="1286116000"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=73854.msg864859#msg864859 date=1286114949]

[quote author=beechnut link=topic=73854.msg864842#msg864842 date=1286112885]
[/quote]
[/quote]Your welcome 8)
[/quote]

Kool-aid drinking bobble heads always amaze me.  Always settling for mediocrity.  LOL!!!    :-[

[quote name="baddog" post="864885" timestamp="1286117079"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=73854.msg864856#msg864856 date=1286114680]
Well, newbie, [b]I have never used the DC's name and I have always said it is nothing personal.[/b] Just stick with the stats.  You are making assumptions here.  But you failed to address the amount of yards this DC gave up AGAIN.  516!!!!!!!!!!  If this type of performance is what satisfies some people, well, we'll either be sitting home at the end of the season or slinking in at number 4.  I try to reach a little higher than that.  But, again, nothing personal here, ever.  Just performance driven.   ;D

[quote author=phunter308 link=topic=73854.msg864400#msg864400 date=1286064542]
[/quote]
[/quote]

What's the difference. ''I won't give up his name, but his initials are smitty.'' ::) What a miserable existence. I bet you didn't even go to the game. It would have been extra money added to the taxes you pay.
[/quote]

How many tackles did the DC miss.  How many blown coverages did he make?  These are the "FACTS".  He can only put the kids in position he can't make the 16 and 17 year olds do the job.  At least they were usually lined up correctly.  You can't say the same for png's alignment versus the wildcat.

Guest The-NHS
[quote name="football" post="865035" timestamp="1286133157"]
How many tackles did the DC miss.  How many blown coverages did he make?  These are the "FACTS".  He can only put the kids in position he can't make the 16 and 17 year olds do the job.  At least they were usually lined up correctly.  You can't say the same for png's alignment versus the wildcat.
[/quote]

football- don't waste your time replying to this "expert." You have to log close to 1000 posts before having a valid opinion. Smitty here is an expert. Most likely started 4 years on varsity in high school and went on to have a prosperous collegiate career only to miss the pro's because of a bad knee. 

So, newbie , you come here and try to tell other people what they can and cannot read or post?  Since you are a newbie, you probably do not know what the original contention on my part is.  And if you do, support your side with facts.  ::)

[quote name="The-NHS" post="865100" timestamp="1286138500"]
[quote author=football link=topic=73854.msg865035#msg865035 date=1286133157]
[/quote]

football- don't waste your time replying to this "expert." You have to log close to 1000 posts before having a valid opinion. Smitty here is an expert. Most likely started 4 years on varsity in high school and went on to have a prosperous collegiate career only to miss the pro's because of a bad knee. 
[/quote]

Guest The-NHS
[quote name="smitty" post="865103" timestamp="1286138866"]
So, newbie , you come here and try to tell other people what they can and cannot read or post?  Since you are a newbie, you probably do not know what the original contention on my part is.  And if you do, support your side with facts.   ::)

[quote author=The-NHS link=topic=73854.msg865100#msg865100 date=1286138500]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Facts are our defense gave up way too many yards but our team as a whole pulled out a huge win. The problems on defense are apparent. Id love to hear your expert review on how they should be solved. I don't think people have problems with you because of your opinions. It is when your opinions become so redundant you come off as a hater. Instead of knocking the DC about how he didn't make the tackle etc etc lets hear your opinion on a solution rather than another redundant hater reply on how PNG is a bad team and we gave up over 500 yards on defense.

That's a broad statement.  You may be right, it might not be the only solution but it would be a great first step.  At least I have a solution.  ;D

[quote name="dawgnut" post="865316" timestamp="1286157213"]
smitty's only solution is to fire the DC, he will never post a solution other than that because the second he did someone would be able to use his facts against him. And that's not going to happen because he only has questions, not answers.
[/quote]

I'm not an expert, per se.  But I do know what Ned's defensive problem is.  It doesn't take an expert to see this, though. 
But one has to wonder how low the HC's team will have to sink before he makes changes?  Even Bob West has admitted there are rumblings about the HC performance.  When it's the HC's neck on the line, trust me, he'll make some changes.  ;) 

[quote name="The-NHS" post="865100" timestamp="1286138500"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124