where is smitty now?

Let me reiterate:  I want Nederland to win.  I want Nederland to win all its games.  So to ask this after a victory tells me you are not understanding my complaint.  But I'll be glad to reply to anything.  ;D

PS - Get ready if the yards are massive come Sat. night or Sunday morning.  Because I'm sure there might be a whole lot of quite going on.  And I'm sure I'll be asking where some people are at.  But I truly hope that's NOT the case.  ;)

Smitty,
Let me break it down for you. Friday night Nederland will load the box with all they got to stop the run. They will make Livingston throw the ball. Easy scheme right, there is not a DC in the country who would do different. Now, because you don't like out current DC you will think he failed if Livingston runs us for 400 yards. Players make the plays, coaches put them in position to do so. If you see 8 or 9 in the box to try and stop the run and they still run on us find somewhere else to throw the blame. I see it like this. Our team maybe has just now found  themselves and found out how to play with an attitude. I look for Nederland to hang if our offense can roll. Who really cares about stats as long as the W comes at the end. I'm done, I know this was a waste of time anyway....

No, not a waste of time at all.  It's all about winning.  If a team can consistently win while giving up 400-500 yards a game, then they'll have a shot at District and State Championships.  But, James, you are a sensible person, you know in the long run that's not gonna happen.  I have my opinion where the problem is.  Again, my opinion, make the change and you'll see a 1,000% improvement.  I've watched this long enough and feel my opinion is valid. 
Hey, your opinion is that he's great.  Well, we'll see the outcome of the season.  But you must understand, I don't think our kids are the problem.  I think they can handle anybody.  So, something else, in my opinion, is going on.  The same thing that's been going on for a while. 

[quote name="James Mosley" post="867018" timestamp="1286373879"]
Smitty,
Let me break it down for you. Friday night Nederland will load the box with all they got to stop the run. They will make Livingston throw the ball. Easy scheme right, there is not a DC in the country who would do different. Now, because you don't like out current DC you will think he failed if Livingston runs us for 400 yards. Players make the plays, coaches put them in position to do so. If you see 8 or 9 in the box to try and stop the run and they still run on us find somewhere else to throw the blame. I see it like this. Our team maybe has just now found  themselves and found out how to play with an attitude. I look for Nederland to hang if our offense can roll. Who really cares about stats as long as the W comes at the end. I'm done, I know this was a waste of time anyway....
[/quote]

i won't stop until everyone agrees with me.   LOL!!!!!    ;)    ;D     ::)

PS - I think Neauman knows.

[quote name="outanup" post="867462" timestamp="1286409736"]
Smitty, I think you have made your point. Ill say this again, if you really feel this strongly about our coaching situation..... Take it to the School Board..... or even to Larry himself. Your beating a dead horse.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124