I love it!

BMTSoulja1

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="860300" timestamp="1285715957"]
Everybody picking us to lost to Livingston... Only because They beat PN-G.  Such awesome logic, people... ::)
[/quote]

What makes you think people are taking Livingston just because they beat PNG?

Could it be that maybe they think Livingston is the better team? ;) ::)

Plus, it is a home game for the Lions.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="860302" timestamp="1285716130"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73658.msg860300#msg860300 date=1285715957]
Everybody picking us to lost to Livingston... Only because They beat PN-G.  Such awesome logic, people... ::)
[/quote]

[/quote]It's because they put up 500+ yards on PN-G.  If anyone can beat big bad PN-G, they they will stomp a mudhole in Central... Maybe because we're undisciplined? 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="860309" timestamp="1285716711"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=73658.msg860302#msg860302 date=1285716130]
[/quote]

[/quote]It's because they put up 500+ yards on PN-G.  [b]If anyone can beat big bad PN-G, they they will stomp a mudhole in Central... Maybe because we're undisciplined?  [/b]
[/quote]

Did you say that? Not me.

Better be careful, or that big chip on your shoulder will fall on your foot. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="860312" timestamp="1285716840"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73658.msg860309#msg860309 date=1285716711]
[/quote]

[/quote]It's because they put up 500+ yards on PN-G.  [b]If anyone can beat big bad PN-G, they they will stomp a mudhole in Central... Maybe because we're undisciplined?  [/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]worker's comp!    :D :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="860317" timestamp="1285716998"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=73658.msg860312#msg860312 date=1285716840]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73658.msg860309#msg860309 date=1285716711]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]worker's comp!     :D :D
[/quote]How did you stutter on the key board Soulja?

Guest tappedout
Soulja,

Your the one that has dogged the coaching staff and the team, why should anyone else believe in them. Now that Central has beaten Ball and Ozen they are now world-beater's and your tune has changed drastically.

[quote name="tappedout" post="860496" timestamp="1285733325"]
Soulja,

Your the one that has dogged the coaching staff and the team, why should anyone else believe in them. Now that Central has beaten Ball and Ozen they are now world-beater's and your tune has changed drastically.
[/quote]Yes, I have dogged them, and they desrved, but I've never said they were worldbeaters... In that same breath, whom ever labeled Livingston as 'world' anyway?

[quote name="tappedout" post="860496" timestamp="1285733325"]
Soulja,

[/quote]

I always knew we had it their, it was just gonna take sometime. I mean we had 16 new starters who had to start their Varisty Career off aginst two of the top teams in SETX, besides I dont blame soulja for being mad and not wanting to claim em. The way they played anybody who was a central fan would of did the same..

Besides Soulja I think it was Coach Wash plan for us to lose like that so everone wouldent take us serious in District..lol, but now is time to play for real..:)

[quote name="D3zii" post="860546" timestamp="1285761465"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=73658.msg860496#msg860496 date=1285733325]
Soulja,

[/quote]

I always knew we had it their, it was just gonna take sometime. I mean we had 16 new starters who had to start their Varisty Career off aginst two of the top teams in SETX, besides I dont blame soulja for being mad and not wanting to claim em. The way they played anybody who was a central fan would of did the same..

Besides Soulja I think it was Coach Wash plan for us to lose like that so everone wouldent take us serious in District..lol, but now is time to play for real..:)
[/quote]Hahaha! That would be something if coach intentionally did that!

Hey soulja its just an opinon but do be prepared to eat your crow didnt livingston beat you last year which stop you at a chance for a outright district championship and yall almost tied the district with png and then ummmmm wasnt a extra point blocked and ran back for two points and yall lost to big bad PNG in 2 overtimes I think that is how that happen

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="860590" timestamp="1285768101"]
What does Soulja know anyways? He thinks Orangefield is better than Coldspring. ::)

(hint, Coldspring destroyed Orangefield two weeks ago at Orangefield, 56-6) ;)

But according to Soulja, Orangefield is STILL the better team. ::)
[/quote]Now that was just WRONG!  It wasa typo, man.  I know you won't be buying that one... ;D ;D

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="860595" timestamp="1285768300"]
Hey soulja its just an opinon but do be prepared to eat your crow didnt livingston beat you last year which stop you at a chance for a outright district championship and yall almost tied the district with png and then ummmmm wasnt a extra point blocked and ran back for two points and yall lost to big bad PNG in 2 overtimes I think that is how that happen
[/quote]I'll be prepared to eat crow...  That's never been a problem for me.  Yes, Livingston did beat us last year... How unfortunate... AndYes, 'big bad PN-G beat us to win the district championship and got bounced in the second round while my Jags one again went the farthest in the playoffs... 8) 8) 8) 8)

We got beat by Brenham....Who beat your Big Bad Friendswood :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder