VIDEO.......WO-S turns to sophomore QB Saturday

KFDM COOP

when kirbyville team and fans  see him as he steps out onto the field saturday night you will be in shock. then you will say this is going to be easy picking and maybe even  giggle under your breath, but that will end  in a hurry.this kid has the tools to become a good one just give HIM TIME

[quote name="skipper" post="860113" timestamp="1285697905"]
when kirbyville team and fans  see him as he steps out onto the field saturday night you will be in shock. then you will say this is going to be easy picking and maybe even  giggle under your breath, but that will end  in a hurry.this kid has the tools to become a good one just give HIM TIME
[/quote]

Skipper you are the one saying that..lol. Believe me with Jack Alvarez as Coach,Kirbyville will give as much respect back as they recieve..That you can rely on...No one I have talked to that knows football is saying nothing but good things about WO-S..Course the young'uns are spouting off a little but you got to ignore them..lol...I know I do,because Iv'e heard the "wind blow before"... Good Luck to WO-S and I hope no injuries...

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="860172" timestamp="1285702536"]
did he not throw a pass? chron.com doesnt have any passing stats
[/quote]

I haven't been able to find a set of complete stats as it seems like at some point everyone stopped keeping stats, so no one really has a true set from that game.

I was told that by one of the coaches that Salter is '5"8, 150lbs.

He is not Reggie ('6"3, 190lbs) but that's why his name is Salter.

He will do fine, I'm sure the coaches will adapt to bring his qualities out along with utilizing other players.

I really believe that WOS will beat Kirbyville, not just in my heart, but in my head.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="860252" timestamp="1285710193"]
I was told that by one of the coaches that Salter is '5"8, 150lbs.

He is not Reggie ('6"3, 190lbs) but that's why his name is Salter.

He will do fine, I'm sure the coaches will adapt to bring his qualities out along with utilizing other players.

I really believe that WOS will beat Kirbyville, not just in my heart, but in my head.
[/quote]

seems maybe 5'8 and maybe 145. imo.
doesnt mean he cant play though by any means ...
eager to watch this on the internet since i cant be there.
texas/ou then wos/kville. pretty good saturday with
studying for buisness law in between. not complaining.

He is 5'8" and very quick. He throws the ball pretty good. He completed a few passes in the Jasper game. One for about 30 yds to Roberts, but no ones heart was in that game after the 2nd quarter. He will do well after a week of all the snaps and the offense taylored to his strengths.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="860462" timestamp="1285728653"]
He is 5'8" and very quick. He throws the ball pretty good. He completed a few passes in the Jasper game. One for about 30 yds to Roberts, but no ones heart was in that game after the 2nd quarter. He will do well after a week of all the snaps and the offense taylored to his strengths.
[/quote]

I agree.The one thing you can't replace that Reggie had is his leadership.That will take time but Salter has the talent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami