Please Help Resolve This

Work dispute, friend says BC would beat PNG. No biased opinion. Who wins?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Work dispute, friend says BC would beat PNG. No biased opinion. Who wins?

• Bridge City
    • PNG

Neither...the Juarez Indios de Liga Futbol Americano, from Juarez, Mexico.  They bring guns...no, not dudes with strong arms, I mean, real GUNS!

BTW, did any of you see the Dancing With The Stars thing, where the British judge told that "The Situation" kid from Jersey Shore..."You might have the guns, but you don't have the ammunition."

This is basically chest puffing at it's best.  I can see the two co-workers involved, walking around like tom turkeys during mating season. 

However, that is pretty much how things are in Texas, and I will admit to doing my own tom turkey imitations...but like all turkeys, I have to be ready to man up when my team loses and my head goes on the "chopping block" to eat some crow...

You notice all the bird references?  I gotta stop posting right before lunch...I guess I'll go and get some fried grinder bird...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="859290" timestamp="1285621415"]
I feel bad going against a fellow 20-4a team, but I will roll with Bridge City.  They have showed that their defense is legit. Both have good offenses. But I think I would be BC with the big defensive stop (only need 1) to win this one in a shootout...
[/quote]
I love how everyone is now off the PNG bandwagon! ;D Keep doubtin' us. Just remember we have lost 3 games by a combined 10 points, all in the last minute of the game, to teams who are combined 12-1.
We are three defensive stops away from being 4-0.

[quote name="badndn" post="859335" timestamp="1285622765"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73584.msg859290#msg859290 date=1285621415]
I feel bad going against a fellow 20-4a team, but I will roll with Bridge City.  They have showed that their defense is legit. Both have good offenses. But I think I would be BC with the big defensive stop (only need 1) to win this one in a shootout...
[/quote]
I love how everyone is now off the PNG bandwagon! ;D Keep doubtin' us. Just remember we have lost 3 games by a combined 10 points, all in the last minute of the game, to teams who are combined 12-1.
[/quote]Yea, that's so true Yall are barely losing these games.  I bet yall Kats from over there got a lot of gray hairs in this 1 month of football...  ;D ;D

[quote name="badndn" post="859335" timestamp="1285622765"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ah, my Indian freind, but in the game of football, the other teams records don't matter, just the fact whether you won or lost those particular games.  There are no asterisks at the end of the season...just the overall record.

Having said that, I think the Indians, playing inspired ball, would beat the Redbirds...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="859290" timestamp="1285621415"]
I feel bad going against a fellow 20-4a team, but I will roll with Bridge City.  They have showed that their defense is legit. Both have good offenses. But I think I would be BC with the big defensive stop (only need 1) to win this one in a shootout...
[/quote]

I don't think you feel bad at all, and I don't feel bad saying BC would put a woopin on Cental!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="859352" timestamp="1285623780"]
I feel bad going against a fellow 20-4a team, but I will roll with Bridge City.  They have showed that their defense is legit. Both have good offenses. But I think I would be BC with the big defensive stop (only need 1) to win this one in a shootout...
[/quote]

I don't think you feel bad at all, and I don't feel bad saying BC would put a woopin on Cental!
[/quote]Please... 

I am from Bridge City and have watched all of Bridge City games this year. I have not watched Png this year but there is no way bridge city can hang with them. Bridge City is good but they really didnt look that good last friday against a medicore team. Stafford ran the ball pretty good against them and stafford put pressure on menard all night. Bridge City would struggle with png size. And they miss alot of tackles in the backfield. This is just my opinion.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="859352" timestamp="1285623780"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Really? Central is a very good team that has a legit shot a district champs i dont think BC can beat them

Suggestions for new forum areas:

Daddy Ball "Did you notice my kid" sub-section...(each sport)

Co-worker "that guy is full of crap" chest puffing sub-section...(each sport)

Boo hoo sub-section...(each sport)

Our coach is an idiot sub-section...(each sport)

Our coach walks on water sub-section...(each sport)

and of course, my favorite...

Comedy sub-section...(overall)

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="859528" timestamp="1285636946"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=73584.msg859352#msg859352 date=1285623780]
[/quote]

[/quote]Really? Central is a very good team that has a legit shot a district champs i dont think BC can beat them
[/quote]

My point exactly, this is a ridiculous thread that deserves ridiculous responses. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder