Best Running Back for deweyville  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Best Running Back for deweyville

• Logan Moore
    • Levi Moore
    • Justin Williams
    • Zane Williams
    • Mark Burks

To all you young people out there. You need to look back a couple of years. I know everybody on this list .I heard every thing about this kid this year and he sounds great and all everthing.I was to young to know about Mark Burke but Levi Moore was the greatest running back from Deweyville.This is Chad Shepherd and I know Levi is my best friend but he was the man. Everybody knew he was getting the ball and couldnt stop him all Dville had was Levi right, Levi Left and Levi up the middle.The coaches here were retarded then except his senior year.He had more heart and desire than anyone i know and may not have been the best out of them but pushed his self and became the best.You can talk to anybody that played against him and that man punished you when he ran the ball.Logan was great too but undersized on a very good to with a huge line that paved the way for him and for all u non-believers Levi played defense too.Levi may not had the best number but he was the greatest and his senior year he moved to fullback to make the team better .So all you young folks go back and look at some tape its out there i've seen it .Then you'll know who the greatest running back was go read that message from the guy who played against him he knows first hand how good he was.We all know its not what the moms or dads think it s what the people across the line thinks and all our friends from other schools all say even today when we talk to us i hated seeing levi coming cause he wasnt running around us he was going to run over us .I didnt play football cause we sucked then and i didnt like losing so say what you want but i know what the people against Levi thought when they had to face him .Good luck Dville

i can tell from experience that in the platoon football games old levi was almost as good as myself. i mean he can kick better than me and might be a tad faster but for an old fart he was pretty good. without a doubt about 100 years ago or whenever he played he must have been pretty good. props too the old man and all the pirate running backs. i will tell you one thing though, the 2001 3a state footaball champions were the best of all time. aledo high all the way. one last thing, i will agree that the man definatley has heart. 8)

all these guys were great running backs. some people just look better than others because of the skills of the lineman they had in front of them. yes justin will probally break zanes record, but justin has 10 games to do it in and zane only got to play in 7 becuse the coach his junior year was not very bright. zane also holds another record at deweyville his 4 year career rushing yards was a record 5027. but thatz what records are made for to be broken. the freshman that broke is leg will have a great chance at breaking the rushing record also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami