Huffman@ Tarkington

Guest jhamilton

Guest jhamilton
Boys just need to stay healthy bc of the late season games. Need to get more physical on the dl line and stop the run up the gut. I just hope we don't gave to score fifty a game to win.

[quote name="beechnut" post="856638" timestamp="1285424179"]
Boys just need to stay healthy bc of the late season games. Need to get more physical on the dl line and stop the run up the gut. I just hope we don't gave to score fifty a game to win.
[/quote]

Yeah, Liberty's runningback had me REALLY worried that first quarter, he was really pounding through us and getting some yards. And we really only do that because our offensive passing (usually) is so efficient and we have players that can RUN.

Guest jhamilton
Yea we gave a quick scoring offense that keeps the D on the field more than u want. Better tighten up up front before they play Csprings and Cleveland. Coaching staff made some good adjustments on defense last night. If they can stop the run they can make a run bc of the DBS they have.

[quote name="GoPanthers99" post="858970" timestamp="1285598726"]
Well scoring 50 a game is what they do and so far the defense holds up well. Coldspring will be a test but Cleveland is out of the picture.

Huffman 58
Tarkington 0

Feelin a shutout
[/quote]

Coldspring will be more than a test...lol..They will be a load... ;)

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="UKCats" post="859247" timestamp="1285619071"]
Huffman hangs at least 50 on the Horns, but they should try to remain in REALITY when it comes to Coldspring. Coldpsring will beat Huffman by as many as they want.
[/quote]

Your point being? Are you a Horn or Trojan fan? Why all the hating on Huffmanr? They are doing what they are suppose and I  think that is win right? UKCats do we have a problem? We will worry about Cspring in a few weeks but for now life is good.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="quickfeet01" post="859477" timestamp="1285632913"]
Huffman will worry about Coldspring when they get to Coldspring. One game at a time
[/quote]

Thank  You

[quote name="UKCats" post="859247" timestamp="1285619071"]
Huffman hangs at least 50 on the Horns, but they should try to remain in REALITY when it comes to Coldspring. Coldpsring will beat Huffman by as many as they want.
[/quote]

not sure what you're smokin', it's gonna be a great game. But we'll save the trashtalk for the Huffman @ Coldspring thread to come within the weeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83