Barbers Hill Coaches

SETEXFan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="24baseball24" post="865588" timestamp="1286208607"]
Coach Stewart played a kid on the Freshman team and then he moved him up to JV that night. This is why the disrespect started on both ends. Gage called Stewart and pointed out the obvious problem. Stewart just laughed and said "What do you want me to do? Forfiet the 2 matches" Gage response was "No, i just want you to play fairly for now on and i will let every coach know of this and if it happens again we(as in all the coaches in 19-4a) will appoint the problem and do something about it."

This is why Stewart had 0 mercy on running up the score in the 3rd quarter then finally putting his second string in at the 4th quarter. With that said they both did wrong with [b]wearing purple for punishment[/b] and also Stewart stacking his team and not shaking Gages' hand after the game.
[/quote]
What's the big deal with making someone wear purple or any color to make a point? For a team that has dominated it's district the last several years, the Broncos are awful touchy. My guess is after that recent beatdown, BH players are really going to hate wearing purple now for punishment.  ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="865833" timestamp="1286229528"]
[quote author=24baseball24 link=topic=73442.msg865588#msg865588 date=1286208607]
Coach Stewart played a kid on the Freshman team and then he moved him up to JV that night. This is why the disrespect started on both ends. Gage called Stewart and pointed out the obvious problem. Stewart just laughed and said "What do you want me to do? Forfiet the 2 matches" Gage response was "No, i just want you to play fairly for now on and i will let every coach know of this and if it happens again we(as in all the coaches in 19-4a) will appoint the problem and do something about it."

This is why Stewart had 0 mercy on running up the score in the 3rd quarter then finally putting his second string in at the 4th quarter. With that said they both did wrong with [b]wearing purple for punishment[/b] and also Stewart stacking his team and not shaking Gages' hand after the game.
[/quote]
What's the big deal with making someone wear purple or any color to make a point? For a team that has dominated it's district the last several years, the Broncos are awful touchy. My guess is after that recent beatdown, BH players are really going to hate wearing purple now for punishment.  ;D
[/quote] Let us know how you look in purple.

[quote name="octfeb" post="865918" timestamp="1286236362"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=73442.msg865833#msg865833 date=1286229528]
[quote author=24baseball24 link=topic=73442.msg865588#msg865588 date=1286208607]

[/quote]
[/quote] Let us know how you look in purple.
[/quote]
I don't ever get in trouble. ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="862566" timestamp="1285953743"]
[quote author=NEWBOOTBRONCO link=topic=73442.msg862511#msg862511 date=1285950197]
[b][/b] The Barber's Hill Coaches were upset... Rightfully so, when your team gets beat before the game starts. Coach Stewart respected Coach Price. Coach Gage disrespected Dayton by making his "players" wear PURPLE when they messed up at school. What is that teaching your players and staff? That it sucks to wear purple? Coach Gage should take some pride and APOLOGIZE for everything. That would make him "more of a man". After all the things that happened, Coach Gage attempted to shake Coach Stewarts hand after the game... Coach Stewart declined! Which seems like unsportsmanship, but Coach Stewart shook hands with ALL the players. Nuff Said!
[/quote]

Neither got any brownie points after thier own individual performances as a head coach last week.  No love loss is a good thing for the rivalry that I hope continues.  With that said, lack of sportsmanship is not excusable and the schools should address the issue with both coaches.     
[/quote]

It will only become a rivalry when BH wins a game against them. Dayton is everyones big game right now. I think shutting up before the big game will stop the embarrassing threads created here. This thing is hilarious all because of the smack talking before the game.

[quote name="SETEXFan" post="865614" timestamp="1286211578"]
First of all get your facts straight before running your mouth.  It was a b team player on the freshman level that played on the freshman a team.  Dayton did not have enough people because of injuries.  So instead of not having a b game Dayton chose to pull one kid up.  They pulled their best player out of the A game and put a B team player in his place when the game was out of hand.  BH should have been happy.  If dayton would have cancelled the B game yall would not have scored or won a game.
[/quote]You are correct----Dayton did not have to split our squad and make a B team---BHs B team players would not have played at all...............and people lets remember this is FRESHMEN football we are talking about and really not much more than a glorified scrimmage. BH just paid a lot of money to a bad football coach and a CLASSLESS individual as he has shown his backside in at least two games now.

To whoever it may concern,
Myself the backflipper and my buddy Tyrone Biggums will be applying for the head coach position in Barbers Hill. We can split the 122,000 bucks and guarantee that BH will score at least 1 point against Dayton next year. Because we know that the Hill is for Real and your current coach does not believe that. We can also assure you that the kids will be on the field for the greatest song ever written, our National Anthem. But, we gottta warn you that the bumpy road must be fixed because we cant be having our spinner hubcaps falling off while trying to get to the field. Thank yall for your consideration.
Love,
Backflipper and Mr Biggums

[quote name="24baseball24" post="865588" timestamp="1286208607"]

This is why Stewart had 0 mercy on running up the score in the 3rd quarter then finally putting his second string in at the 4th quarter. With that said they both did wrong with wearing purple for punishment and also Stewart stacking his team and not shaking Gages' hand after the game.
[/quote]
I guess Dayton's coaches should have told their players to stop picking up those fumbles and they should have never started stacking the Freshman "A" team with "B" team players. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="866497" timestamp="1286300093"]
Were gonna assign you two to what you know best.  We are opening a new concession stand and we need someone to flip weenies.   Word is your talents lie in that area.  ;D ;D 
[/quote]

OMG--Never ever flip a weenie.  You gently roll them over until they are done.  ;)

[quote name="NEWBOOTBRONCO" post="862511" timestamp="1285950197"]
[b][/b] The Barber's Hill Coaches were upset... Rightfully so, when your team gets beat before the game starts. Coach Stewart respected Coach Price. [b]Coach Gage disrespected Dayton by making his "players[/b]" [b]wear PURPLE when they messed up at school.[/b] What is that teaching your players and staff? That it sucks to wear purple? Coach Gage should take some pride and APOLOGIZE for everything. That would make him "more of a man". After all the things that happened, Coach Gage attempted to shake Coach Stewarts hand after the game... Coach Stewart declined! Which seems like unsportsmanship, but Coach Stewart shook hands with ALL the players. Nuff Said!
[/quote]

a little sensitive aren't we  ::) ::)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="866554" timestamp="1286304631"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=73442.msg866497#msg866497 date=1286300093]
Were gonna assign you two to what you know best.  We are opening a new concession stand and we need someone to flip weenies.   Word is your talents lie in that area.  ;D ;D 
[/quote]

OMG--Never ever flip a weenie.  You gently roll them over until they are done.  ;)
[/quote]

Oh Lawd  ;D ;D

Guest octfeb
OMGOSH!!!! Dayton beat the snot outa BH... all this he said she said u wear this and ima take my toys and go home cause you didn't shake my hand PAAAALEEEEEZZZZZZ....  >:( ::) >:(    can you stop all the  :'( now GEEZZZZZZ.... oh and FYI you roll the weeenerrrrr u don't flip it bh89-2. when that concession stand opens come on over so you can get the proper training.

[quote name="octfeb" post="866579" timestamp="1286307511"]
OMGOSH!!!! Dayton beat the snot outa BH... all this he said she said u wear this and ima take my toys and go home cause you didn't shake my hand PAAAALEEEEEZZZZZZ....  >:( ::) >:(    can you stop all the  :'( now GEEZZZZZZ.... oh and FYI you roll the weeenerrrrr u don't flip it bh89-2. when that concession stand opens come on over so you can get the proper training.
[/quote]

Amen..

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="866603" timestamp="1286309998"]
Uhhhh.....this is from Page 1 of smoking baby's concession stand procedure book. 
Topic:  Weenies 1.1.
Gently take the weenie in your hands, when that weiner is steaming hot and completely plump, quickly insert between two warm buns.  Be careful during insertion or the buns might rip or tear.  Before you know it, you're chili dogging it.

Sounds like you've got the weiner game at the concession stand all covered.  Now back to the topic of BH coaches....Maybe smoking baby should get Gage to eat a weiner before each game for luck or superstition sake.

[/quote]oh chit  :D :D :D :D

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="866603" timestamp="1286309998"]
Uhhhh.....this is from Page 1 of smoking baby's concession stand procedure book. 
Gently take the weenie in your hands, when that weiner is steaming hot and completely plump, quickly insert between two warm buns.  Be careful during insertion or the buns might rip or tear.  Before you know it, you're chili dogging it.

Sounds like you've got the weiner game at the concession stand all covered.  Now back to the topic of BH coaches....Maybe smoking baby should get Gage to eat a weiner before each game for luck or superstition sake.

[/quote]

You've gotta be kidding me.......I can't breath I'm laughing so hard as I type this....!!!!!!  I still can't breath.......best post ever...........

[quote name="rollinac" post="866627" timestamp="1286312654"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73442.msg866603#msg866603 date=1286309998]

[/quote] :D :D :D :D

You've gotta be kidding me.......I can't breath I'm laughing so hard as I type this....!!!!!!  I still can't breath.......best post ever...........
[/quote] :D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="866651" timestamp="1286315056"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=73442.msg866648#msg866648 date=1286314888]
Oh lawd, what is this water coming from my eyes. Please dont chili the dog..
[/quote]
Is it irony that yo say this with the screen name of backflipper.
[/quote]
I do Backflips and get paid for it. Do you sell weed? Its just a s/n and where does the irony come from? The watering of the eyes or the dont chili the dog comment?

[quote name="Backflipper" post="866657" timestamp="1286315302"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=73442.msg866651#msg866651 date=1286315056]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=73442.msg866648#msg866648 date=1286314888]
Oh lawd, what is this water coming from my eyes. Please dont chili the dog..
[/quote]
Is it irony that yo say this with the screen name of backflipper.
[/quote]
I do Backflips and get paid for it. Do you sell weed? Its just a s/n and where does the irony come from? The watering of the eyes or the dont chili the dog comment?
[/quote]
Easy flipper--I was just caught in the flow of some fun posting.  Must have hit a sore spot---sorry. 
And no, dont sell it, dont buy it, nor touch it, the truth is, i kill it.  LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83