Shepherd vs. Cleveland.....

insidetrap

[quote name="1KatKiller" post="853687" timestamp="1285178586"]
Shepherd has a very young team and unfortunately for them, have to take their lumps this year. It should definitely benefit them next year.
[/quote]

This is a toss up...I'm just gonna say good luck to both teams...The best team will write the score...Glad to see you guys on SETXSPORTS... ;)

Looks like Cleveland is back!!!!

7th grade beat Shepherd 32-0
8th grade beat Shepherd 46-0

Clevelands 9th grade Freshman team played Shepherd's JV team and beat them 29-8

JV Indians played Humble and won 22-14

Great job Indians, we are proud of you rather you win or loose!!!!!!  May each one of us say an extra prayer for Mr. Garretts family tonight as I know this has to be another hard day for them.......  RIP # 12

It is good to see some wins in the lower ranks, but make no mistake about it, for the tribe to be back it will take some wins on Friday nights. Tonight is a very important game with regards to the 2010 season. It can right a lot of wrongs or set off a lot of sirens. The offense has struggled against some decent opponents but the o-line seems to be stuggling a bit with scheme or assignments. District games are what paves the road to the playoffs, so it is time straighten out the kinks. I think Cleveland is the favorite tonight over a young Shepherd team but I don't know that it will be a cake walk. The Indians defense has looked good at times this year, especially last week, and the seniors have played very well for the most part. If they can get a grip on the turnovers they should find themselves with a chance to win in district. We will look back and say "That's the night it all turned around" or "That's the night it all fell apart." I think it will be (a) instead of (b). ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!   

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="falconfanatic" post="856325" timestamp="1285388810"]
Wow I'm shocked it was that close. Wats wrong with cleveland this year.
[/quote]

Same here but glad that Coach Maple got his first win. He use to the be the OF at Huffman.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83