new asst. coach at EC

alice

Its no rumor it is fact and this guy and you can take this to the bank > will not have his basketball players doing any off season football lifting during Basketball season.  This just took the EC program from the 3 place team to competing for the top spot. Congration to EC on this hiring.

[quote name="True Blue" post="847596" timestamp="1284504426"]
Got to back farther than that, [b]And I dont care what title they give him he will be the one calling all the shots. [/b] This will be a great chance for Andrews to learn for a proven winning coach.
[/quote]

I doubt that very seriously.

Like I stated before, this will still be Coach Andrews team.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="847674" timestamp="1284513312"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=72959.msg847596#msg847596 date=1284504426]
Got to back farther than that, [b]And I dont care what title they give him he will be the one calling all the shots. [/b] This will be a great chance for Andrews to learn for a proven winning coach.
[/quote]

I doubt that very seriously.

Like I stated before, this will still be Coach Andrews team.
[/quote]When you find out who this is you wll see why he will be the one making all the calls. Taking nothing from Andrews but he is there just to watch and learn this year.

[quote name="True Blue" post="847596" timestamp="1284504426"]
Got to back farther than that, And I dont care what title they give him he will be the one calling all the shots. This will be a great chance for Andrews to learn for a proven winning coach.
[/quote]

Andrews will be calling the shots.

Guest speechless
This is Andrews team and Andrews in fact had the final say in whether or not this would happen.  The way the athletic program is run as a whole at EC will not change because of this hire.

Get facts before you spew stuff on here.

[quote name="sleepy" post="847868" timestamp="1284556593"]
Got to back farther than that, And I dont care what title they give him he will be the one calling all the shots. This will be a great chance for Andrews to learn for a proven winning coach.
[/quote]

[/quote]The only thing Andrews will be calling is what time the bus will leave. The EC school board looks at this new Guy as a Basketball god. He will have total controll of this program. As I said before this will be a great chance for Andrews to learn from a winning coach how to build a winning program. EC just went from a 3 place team to a team that will fight for the 1 place spot.

[quote name="True Blue" post="847896" timestamp="1284560279"]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=72959.msg847868#msg847868 date=1284556593]
[/quote]

[/quote]The only thing Andrews will be calling is what time the bus will leave. The EC school board looks at this new Guy as a Basketball god. He will have total controll of this program. As I said before this will be a great chance for Andrews to learn from a winning coach how to build a winning program. EC just went from a 3 place team to a team that will fight for the 1 place spot.
[/quote]

So does that mean you are moving back there now?  You don't know CRAP!!!! Coach Andrews is a great coach and the new assistant will be yielding to him and that is a fact.

[quote name="speechless" post="847895" timestamp="1284560234"]
This is Andrews team and Andrews in fact had the final say in whether or not this would happen.  The way the athletic program is run as a whole at EC will not change because of this hire.

[/quote]

This says it all, Andrews had final approval. The new Coach is going to be a mentor. This whole situation came about because Coach Andrews worked a summer camp put on by this Coach and then had him come put on a camp in Winnie. It will be a win /win situation for the kids and both Coachs if everyone else would quit making waves.

[quote name="alice" post="847930" timestamp="1284563601"]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=72959.msg847895#msg847895 date=1284560234]
This is Andrews team and Andrews in fact had the final say in whether or not this would happen.  The way the athletic program is run as a whole at EC will not change because of this hire.

[/quote]

This says it all, Andrews had final approval. The new Coach is going to be a mentor. This whole situation came about because Coach Andrews worked a summer camp put on by this Coach and then had him come put on a camp in Winnie. It will be a win /win situation for the kids and both Coachs if everyone else would quit making waves.
[/quote]

Well said!

This is a great hire for EC and I dont care what you Call him. I am glad to see EC get back on top of this Dist. I am a lot closer to this than you might think. And no we are not moving back to EC we are happy were we are and this year will be a good for EC and Evadale. I have never said anything against Andrews so why are you attacking me I have said this will be a great opportunity for him to learn from a coach that has taken 3 teams to the state games in 3 classes. And cant wait to see them play this year. Evadale is playing in the HJ and EC tourment and hope to get a chance to play them this year.

True Blue, no one is disputing the fact that this hire will be good for the EC program. But you are wrong when stating that Andrews will not be calling the shots. It is still his team and it was his decision to bring this assistant in.

Yes, he can learn from this coach but Andrews is the head coach and the team will be run thru his decisions, not the new assistant.

Guest speechless
[quote]will be a great opportunity for him to learn from a coach that has taken 3 teams to the state games in 3 classes[/quote]

Shows how much you know....this coach has never made it to the state tournament (no knock on the coach intended...just pointing out that most of what TB spews is not fact)

[quote name="True Blue" post="847938" timestamp="1284563963"]
This is a great hire for EC and I dont care what you Call him. I am glad to see EC get back on top of this Dist. I am a lot closer to this than you might think. And no we are not moving back to EC we are happy were we are and this year will be a good for EC and Evadale. I have never said anything against Andrews so why are you attacking me I have said this will be a great opportunity for him to learn from a coach that has taken 3 teams to the state games in 3 classes. And cant wait to see them play this year. Evadale is playing in the HJ and EC tourment and hope to get a chance to play them this year.
[/quote]

You said "the only thing coach andrews will be deciding in what time the bus leaves."  That is BS!!! Coach andrews has worked his but off and deserves tons of respect.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami