• Evadale
    • High Island
    • Sabine Pass

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Shackum" post="846741" timestamp="1284422789"]
Have you seen #20 from High Island? He's a Beast!
C'mon Man!

HI - All the way!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]So was the Cookie Monster from Hull a couple years ago.  The Rebs beat on him all night long!!  He was a beast and Evadale took that one 16-6. 
I know #20 for HI is a load, but you'll need more weapons to take the crown.

Evadale
High Island
Burkeville
Sabine Pass

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="847225" timestamp="1284481186"]
[quote author=Shackum link=topic=72934.msg846741#msg846741 date=1284422789]
Have you seen #20 from High Island? He's a Beast!
C'mon Man!

HI - All the way!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]So was the Cookie Monster from Hull a couple years ago.  The Rebs beat on him all night long!!  He was a beast and Evadale took that one 16-6. 
I know #20 for HI is a load, but you'll need more weapons to take the crown.

Evadale
High Island
Burkeville
Sabine Pass
[/quote]

I agree with you both, HI has been winning because we have some players.
#20 was icing on the cake, but with him out we'll have to beat ya in the dough! LOL

Good luck to all the teams, hope everyone has a safe season.

Go Cardinals

Guest Crazy Dave
1. Evadale      <---- Stingy Defense and offense hopefully picks up for them.
2. Burkeville    <--- Bump Burkeville Porbably 3rd place
3. High Island  <---  One man team
4. Sabine Pass <--- Lost cause

I would love to know why High Island is a one man team? Sure with James (#20) being out for the year it does sting a little. But we still have talent on both sides of the ball that can pick up where he left off. Hunter Blake (#9) is a thundering herd within himself and also led the team in tackles last year. With the exception of the Woodlands Christian game, High Island has played good football on both sides of the ball. These boys are not going to quit and will work hard guaranteed. "You cannot replace a Gary Berteer" (Remember the Titans) just like "You cannot replace a James Lupeheke" but with 2 weeks to prepare for football without James, these boys may come out and shock you.

Hunter Blake is a "herd", I think his HEART weights 200lbs. We have the fastest kids in the district, we won the Area track meet! Miles Loop has got some great hands, and we got book end brothers in the Blake's and DeMoss's. These boys don't know what give up is after all they have been through, and they been through it together! We're in good shape!

Guest Crazy Dave
Attention Burkeville fans What makes you think you will win this dist. and also high island what makes you think u can win this???? I really wanna know AND DONT give me the we got heart crap.

Sorry but I dont see anyone that can stay on the field with Evadale this year. Just hope that they can keep it going for a few games in the playoffs. This could be the year that Evadale shuts out ever team in dist. That would be nice, to give up no points, I dont think it has ever been done before.

Sorry but I dont see anyone that can stay on the field with Evadale this year. Just hope that they can keep it going for a few games in the playoffs. This could be the year that Evadale shuts out ever team in dist. That would be nice, to give up no points, I dont think it has ever been done before.

Burkeville will be on the field with Evadale this year buddy if i recall burkeville only gave up 18 points last year.

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="848475" timestamp="1284650348"]

Burkeville will be on the field with Evadale this year buddy if i recall burkeville only gave up 18 points last year.
[/quote]

But did not score any either which is the point that Blue was trying to make.

Guest Crazy Dave
[quote name="HI_Cardinal" post="848621" timestamp="1284664046"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=72934.msg848446#msg848446 date=1284647725]
LIKE I SAID High Island is a one man team and if he is out for the season... look for a long season cardinal fans  ;D Sucks for you!
[/quote]

What number are you?
[/quote]

Why are you trying to start something you could never win? High Island is going to be horrible without him hahaha ..... I'm not even in your district i promise you that! If i was I would give you my #... Sucks for high island looked to have a good season.... But gues what everybody?????? ANOTHER LOSING SEASON!!

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="849158" timestamp="1284738355"]
[quote author=HI_Cardinal link=topic=72934.msg848621#msg848621 date=1284664046]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=72934.msg848446#msg848446 date=1284647725]
LIKE I SAID High Island is a one man team and if he is out for the season... look for a long season cardinal fans  ;D Sucks for you!
[/quote]

What number are you?
[/quote]

Why are you trying to start something you could never win? High Island is going to be horrible without him hahaha ..... I'm not even in your district i promise you that! If i was I would give you my #... Sucks for high island looked to have a good season.... But gues what everybody?????? ANOTHER LOSING SEASON!!
[/quote]

Dave,

I really don’t think that” sucks for you” and “hahaha” are appropriate when someone is hurt.
Maybe I’m just too sensitive to the subject?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder