Gal. Ball vs. Central KFDM/CW Live Telecast Thread/Central wins!/Comments

AggiesAreWe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, What an experience:   broadcasting a LIVE high school game in SETX on television and the net.   Thanks so much to KFDM and SETXsports for bringing this about and making it happen.   As we left the stadium last night the crew was still pumped and already talking about the great matchup next Sat with Katy coming in to challenge West Brook.  That game will be our next broadcast.   Check KFDM.com for the complete schedule.   Thank you to the many BISD fans that came up to us last night and thanked us for being there and all the positive emails, texts and calls about the dual telecast. It was a hoot having Mike and Mike and well: Mike in the booth.   For anyone that missed the live shoot, check out the game here on SETXsports.   see 'ya on the field, videoguy

You can watch the game again Central fans, at 3:00p.m. on KFDM.com.

Every Sunday after the game we'll have an encore replay of the game from the night before. Thanks goes out to Central's coaching staff, players, and BISD for teaming up with us and providing fireworks on the field.

List of future games here:
http://www.kfdmclassifieds.com/Saturday_Night_Lights/generic_page.html

[quote name="BMT HS FOOTBALL FAN" post="845666" timestamp="1284327562"]
Does anyone how many yards #15 Heard ran for yesterday? The box score said 154 but I thought it was about 175 to 200. I know he had 4 or 5 runs where he loss yards and those long run.
[/quote]Not sure, but he'll probably have the football taped to his hands and run a ton of wind sprints after that last let up.  :o  :D

[quote name="BMT HS FOOTBALL FAN" post="845666" timestamp="1284327562"]
Does anyone how many yards #15 Heard ran for yesterday? The box score said 154 but I thought it was about 175 to 200. I know he had 4 or 5 runs where he loss yards and those long run.
[/quote]
Rushing
Name            Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD
Damon Heard 12 156    13       0    1

Receiving
Name          Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD
Damon Heard 3    34      11.3      0    1

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="845683" timestamp="1284328844"]
[quote author=BMT HS FOOTBALL FAN link=topic=72734.msg845666#msg845666 date=1284327562]
[/quote]Not sure, but he'll probably have the football taped to his hands and run a ton of wind sprints after that last let up.  :o  :D
[/quote]I agree... He did his thing, but geesh!   :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder