AggiesAreWe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bcjag10" post="845119" timestamp="1284256399"]
Heard Heard Heard. Man, what on earth was u thinkin >:(
[/quote]

Heard wouldn't play a down the rest of the night after that lack of effort toward the end of the run....

Well played game, Jags!  We went to the I formation most of the night and ran the ball good.  We blocked average.  Heard had a huge game... (see what happens when you at least put a body on somebody blocking?) The Young QB looked better and made better decisions with the ball.  A few overthrown passes and throws into coverage, but I have high hopes on the kid.  I think she should start throwing the ball out of bounds if he don't have a receiver and he is flushed out the pocket.  And when the Young gun do hit you in the numbers, receivers, please catch the pass!  We have greatly improvedon offense, which is good, just in the nick of time... Before district.  Offense tonight gets a B-.  BTW, Heard will be running laps till he pukes with that fumble on that long run...  Unexcusable, young man.  But you still did your thing!  8) 8)

Defense is where we really looked good tonight... We tackled better.  There were some hard hits.  Ball's QB will remember this night for Years to come!  ;D ;D  Great adjustment on Defense when #5 from ball kept catching passes over the top because of his height. We put a taller kid over there and that long pass was shut down.  With the exception of a few big runs, we really kept everything in front of us.  Defense tonight gets an A-. 

Special teams was excellent!  Our place kicker sailed several kicks in the back of the end zone.  On special teams coverage,  we tackled better than in previous weeks.  Special team gets an A..

We still have a long way to go if we want to call ourselves a playoff team.  I think we'll get there. I'm sso glad to see improvement and against a Suggs coached team.  Keep improving, Jags...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="845245" timestamp="1284261511"]
Well played game, Jags!  We went to the I formation most of the night and ran the ball good.  We blocked average.  Heard had a huge game... (see what happens when you at least put a body on somebody blocking?) The Young QB looked better and made better decisions with the ball.  A few overthrown passes and throws into coverage, but I have high hopes on the kid.  I think she should start throwing the ball out of bounds if he don't have a receiver and he is flushed out the pocket.  And when the Young gun do hit you in the numbers, receivers, please catch the pass!  We have greatly improvedon offense, which is good, just in the nick of time... Before district.  Offense tonight gets a B-.  BTW, Heard will be running laps till he pukes with that fumble on that long run...  Unexcusable, young man.  But you still did your thing!   8) 8)

Defense is where we really looked good tonight... We tackled better.  There were some hard hits.  Ball's QB will remember this night for Years to come!   ;D ;D  Great adjustment on Defense when #5 from ball kept catching passes over the top because of his height. We put a taller kid over there and that long pass was shut down.  With the exception of a few big runs, we really kept everything in front of us.  Defense tonight gets an A-. 

Special teams was excellent!  Our place kicker sailed several kicks in the back of the end zone.  On special teams coverage,  we tackled better than in previous weeks.  Special team gets an A..

We still have a long way to go if we want to call ourselves a playoff team.  I think we'll get there. I'm sso glad to see improvement and against a Suggs coached team.  Keep improving, Jags...
[/quote]she should start throwing where soulja?  :D

[quote name="scooter!" post="845250" timestamp="1284261726"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72734.msg845245#msg845245 date=1284261511]
Well played game, Jags!  We went to the I formation most of the night and ran the ball good.  We blocked average.  Heard had a huge game... (see what happens when you at least put a body on somebody blocking?) The Young QB looked better and made better decisions with the ball.  A few overthrown passes and throws into coverage, but I have high hopes on the kid.  I think she should start throwing the ball out of bounds if he don't have a receiver and he is flushed out the pocket.  And when the Young gun do hit you in the numbers, receivers, please catch the pass!  We have greatly improvedon offense, which is good, just in the nick of time... Before district.  Offense tonight gets a B-.  BTW, Heard will be running laps till he pukes with that fumble on that long run...  Unexcusable, young man.  But you still did your thing!   8) 8)

Defense is where we really looked good tonight... We tackled better.  There were some hard hits.  Ball's QB will remember this night for Years to come!   ;D ;D  Great adjustment on Defense when #5 from ball kept catching passes over the top because of his height. We put a taller kid over there and that long pass was shut down.  With the exception of a few big runs, we really kept everything in front of us.  Defense tonight gets an A-. 

[/quote]He!!!  This darn Posting from the Celly...  Lol

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="845253" timestamp="1284261872"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72734.msg845250#msg845250 date=1284261726]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72734.msg845245#msg845245 date=1284261511]

[/quote]He!!!  This darn Posting from the Celly...  Lol
[/quote] :D  congrats.....cause alot of turnovers

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="845313" timestamp="1284265363"]
Enjoyed working with Mike Freidman, Lance Edwards and Mike Sheffield and all the crew tonight. It was a great experience for me and I am looking forward to doing next week's Katy/West Brook game LIVE on the CW!!!

Just hope that I did a good enough job to keep my gig with KFDM! ;D
[/quote]great job 8)

I agree with Soulja, Took our Offense some time, but thankfuly Defense Came to play today, and actualy looked more like a unit then Individuals..Made some adjustments and shut Ball out in the 2nd half for the 2nd straight year..Then finaly Our offense got it going,, I was really pleased with how we played. They actualy looked like the Jags im use to seeing. Now Hopefully this carries over into District. We still have some ways to go ,but Im proud how we looked today..All we can do is get better,

Defense did very good though, Thats how a Central Defense is post to look.. We hit em hard and they laid the ball on the ground. We didnt let em get to the outside, and everone was talking and looked to be on the same page for the most part..They also stepped up to the plate when Offense made it seem like it would be another long game on that 1st Ball Drive...We can only get better, cant wait for District

[quote name="D3zii" post="845336" timestamp="1284269120"]
I agree with Soulja, Took our Offense some time, but thankfuly Defense Came to play today, and actualy looked more like a unit then Individuals..Made some adjustments and shut Ball out in the 2nd half for the 2nd straight year..Then finaly Our offense got it going,, I was really pleased with how we played. They actualy looked like the Jags im use to seeing. Now Hopefully this carries over into District. We still have some ways to go ,but Im proud how we looked today..All we can do is get better,

Defense did very good though, Thats how a Central Defense is post to look.. We hit em hard and they laid the ball on the ground. We didnt let em get to the outside, and everone was talking and looked to be on the same page for the most part..They also stepped up to the plate when Offense made it seem like it would be another long game on that 1st Ball Drive...We can only get better, cant wait for District
[/quote]Vast improvements from our players for loking like a unit and for our coaching staff Making many key adjustments on defense and offense... 8) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83