Central and Ozen

At this point Ozen has an edge.  An edge at this point means nothing.

If Central would please decide are they going to be an "I" team (probably should be), or a "spread" team (probably not), it would help them.  You cannot be both, so they are neither.

Ozen has an offensive identity, Central is searching. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central will prob win. They have been winners for the past several years and are not that lacking in the good player department. That leaves me with the opinion that as the season advances they will be there competing for a playoff spot. As for beating Ozen we will have to wait and see. But if I have to pick Id say Central I just dont think they are done for.

[quote name="bigd92" post="841727" timestamp="1283926599"]
[b]Im struggling to zip it with Reys statement but i Will refrain.[/b]

Ozen seems to be more together than Central at this point.
[/quote]
You can visit with me before any WB game.....North of the stadium/ home side 3 hours prior to any game...

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="841867" timestamp="1283960669"]
Ozen reminds me of the Texas Rangers every year, always a lot of but generally fall apart every year. But hey you never know, looks like the Rangers are going to make the playoffs..... ;)
[/quote]

Yeah like Lumberton has been world beaters?  If my memory holds correct didnt the Panthers beat your beloved Raiders last year?  ;D

[quote name="Yeoj" post="842766" timestamp="1284086815"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72545.msg841867#msg841867 date=1283960669]
Ozen reminds me of the Texas Rangers every year, always a lot of but generally fall apart every year. But hey you never know, looks like the Rangers are going to make the playoffs..... ;)
[/quote]

Yeah like Lumberton has been world beaters?  If my memory holds correct didnt the Panthers beat your beloved Raiders last year?  ;D
[/quote] :o

[quote name="scooter!" post="842770" timestamp="1284086886"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=72545.msg842766#msg842766 date=1284086815]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72545.msg841867#msg841867 date=1283960669]
Ozen reminds me of the Texas Rangers every year, always a lot of talent but generally fall apart every year. But hey you never know, looks like the Rangers are going to make the playoffs..... ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah they did, we had a serious case of the dropsies  :'(, BUT, I stand by my original statement, Ozen always has talent but they generally fall apart. Maybe this will be their year this year instead of Central.  ;)

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="842798" timestamp="1284088361"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72545.msg842770#msg842770 date=1284086886]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=72545.msg842766#msg842766 date=1284086815]
Ozen reminds me of the Texas Rangers every year, always a lot of talent but generally fall apart every year. But hey you never know, looks like the Rangers are going to make the playoffs..... ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah they did, we had a serious case of the dropsies  :'(, BUT, I stand by my original statement, Ozen always has talent but they generally fall apart. Maybe this will be their year this year instead of Central.  ;)
[/quote]Typical Lumberton.  Start of Hot then fizzle out in district... :o :o

beaumont ozen , an beaumont central are both really good teams, but i really really do think this game will be won or lost on the D , if beaumont ozen's linebackers come to play like the did vs streling , it will be ah long night for central, on the other hand central's linebackers have to show up they have not in any of the games they have played , D-line won the last won one for them , an lb play is the reason why the 1st two games got so ugly, so which every teams brings there lb's to "Butch" will win lol, an even tho ozen linbackers are not great like in yrs past , they are far more better that beaumont centrals. but hey u never know maybe central moves some guys around on D an find a way to get it done. i really cant call it but my head is say'n ozen by 7 in one of the best games played at "Butch" so far !!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami