NEDERLAND VS BARBERS HILL PREDICTIONS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BH6886" post="839671" timestamp="1283665601"]
wow ... was wondering when this was gonna pop up ...  ::)

well i have to go with BH ... they win this 1 by 2 touchdowns ... !!! ...

my reason ... ???  ??? ... cause BH will THROW the ball more ... !!! (I hope) ...  ;D

[/quote]  Does the flexbone weigh heavily on a passing offensive scheme ?

As a team the Dogs are young, of the 40 half are Seniors and 10 Sophomores. With injuries to several of the Seniors we are getting younger each week on the field. The great thing is these young Dogs are starting to figure this Varsity stuff out. I don't know which week they will put it all together, but I wouldn't want to be on the other side when they do. Dogs Win!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="840354" timestamp="1283792052"]
Nederland usually struggles against option teams like Vidor but I still the dogs are too much. Win by 10.
[/quote]

True statement, but this season, I have much more confidence in our ability to stop the running game as opposed to a team that attacks through the air. I worry about how our defense will do in situations like that. I guess the key is to that is time of possession. at any rate:

Dogs 28  BH 14

I see Nederland playing a tough game in someone elses backyard. The Dogs are young on defense but very aggresive. The offense is getting better with a large line that has proved to be pretty good but the pass game is lagging but better then expected. I see BH has a good running game and alittle passing game like Ned. I think the defense of the Dogs will be the difference. I see Dogs win 28-10.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin