*PAM vs. OZEN Live Updates/ PAM WINS 47-27!!!!

Im not being hard on the kid i think he is good and if coach up could be special '' REAL SPECIAL''. GOAT im on your side but if u cant see hes told who to throw to something is wrong.
All im saying is this is a real good group of kids and ''IF'' we dont go past the 1 or 2 round this year would be a failure.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bigd92" post="839982" timestamp="1283717888"]
Rey Your too smart; Will you continue too support Brook after Jr. leaves.

Memorial will be fine and the QB wiil be a beast; no need to expalin to these Wb Suckas.
[/quote]
I will continue to support WB...got another son coming up...he's 9...so in about 5 yrs he'll be @ Da' Brook makin a lil noise.. :o

[quote name="SgtRey" post="840218" timestamp="1283741507"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72487.msg840139#msg840139 date=1283734454]
MHS will be fine.  8)

butch slap Brooke, escape BPD charges on to the playoffs.
[/quote].
"Play-offs!....Playoffs...you want to talk about playoffs?!"
[/quote]yall might not make it  :D

[quote name="scooter!" post="840224" timestamp="1283741871"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72487.msg840218#msg840218 date=1283741507]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72487.msg840139#msg840139 date=1283734454]
MHS will be fine.  8)

butch slap Brooke, escape BPD charges on to the playoffs.
[/quote].
"Play-offs!....Playoffs...you want to talk about playoffs?!"
[/quote]yall might not make it  :D
[/quote]
Blasphemy!  ;D

[quote name="sfa87" post="840596" timestamp="1283812281"]
Well see how good West Brook is wen the sea of red from I-10 west storms into Beaumont
[/quote]
LOL yeah!  How many other local teams have the cojones to play with the kitties? :P
They have a solid program and they are favored to win but we won't go down without a fight.  Ya never know.  If you wanna see this game, be prepared to sit on the visitor side and long lines.  The home side has been packed the last few games and the lines are atrocious.

[quote name="Newbie" post="840615" timestamp="1283813570"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=72487.msg840596#msg840596 date=1283812281]
Well see how good West Brook is wen the sea of red from I-10 west storms into Beaumont
[/quote]
LOL yeah!  How many other local teams have the cojones to play with the kitties? :P
They have a solid program and they are favored to win but we won't go down without a fight.  Ya never know.  If you wanna see this game, be prepared to sit on the visitor side and long lines.  The home side has been packed the last few games and the lines are atrocious.
[/quote]
Preach on! ;D

[quote name="SgtRey" post="840841" timestamp="1283825112"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=72487.msg840615#msg840615 date=1283813570]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Preach on! ;D
[/quote] ::)

[quote name="scooter!" post="840847" timestamp="1283825330"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72487.msg840841#msg840841 date=1283825112]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Preach on! ;D
[/quote]
Eyerolling is such a [b]girly[/b] trait.  Then again, so is Pam.  ;D

[quote name="Newbie" post="840857" timestamp="1283825824"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72487.msg840847#msg840847 date=1283825330]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72487.msg840841#msg840841 date=1283825112]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Preach on! ;D
[/quote]
Eyerolling is such a [b]girly[/b] trait.  Then again, so is Pam.  ;D
[/quote] :D

I attended both games at the BISD Stadium this weekend.  WB vs Central and Ozen vs Memorial.
I am from PA, and I am a Titan fan.  However, I am a WB, Ozen, and Central fan when they are not playing the Titans.

SFA85 you are correct, Central needs to line up in the I and pound it out.  That's how they scored their 1 touchdown.  They have a nice size O-line.  The QB for Central just needs some experience.  Westbrook took them out of the game early and they were out-played and out-coached in every phase of the game.  Central could not handle the pooch kick.  I thought that Stump should have pulled his starters earlier in the game, especially Reyes, but it worked out.

I think that the Titans let up a little bit, and put it on cruise.  On the first Ozen interception, the DB made a great break on the ball. On the second interception, Singleton under threw the reciever badly, who was at least 5 to 10 yards behind the defender, for an easy touchdown.  I liked his pocket presence.  The Titans should be fine.

I liked the effort that Ozen displayed to keep fighting the entire game.  I thought that they should have not tried the pooch kick after the first two.  I told my wife that he is going to break one if they continue to try it, and the next 1, he broke for a touchdown.  Also, the Titans ended up with great field position after each pooch kick.  You can't give a team with that type of explosive offense good field position and expect good results.  It puts too much pressure on your defense.

2 of Ozen's scores came on good drives, I believe the first and the last.  One came on a blown assignment, and the other on a busted play, and I have to give credit to the Ozen QB for using is athleticism to buy time for his receiver to slip free.  He scrambled to the right, reversed and turned back to the left, reversed and turned back to the right, and threw to the open receiver.  Green and Nelson will be a good combination and cause problems for the teams in 20-4A.

All in all, I like what I saw from PAM, WB, and Ozen.  I think that Central needs to go back to the drawing board offensively, and run more plays out of the I and setup the play action pass.  Good luck to the Titans and all of the Bmt schools.  I hope that all of them make the playoffs.

[quote name="atb63" post="841082" timestamp="1283868381"]
I attended both games at the BISD Stadium this weekend.  WB vs Central and Ozen vs Memorial.
I am from PA, and I am a Titan fan.  However, I am a WB, Ozen, and Central fan when they are not playing the Titans.

SFA85 you are correct, Central needs to line up in the I and pound it out.  That's how they scored their 1 touchdown.  They have a nice size O-line.  The QB for Central just needs some experience.  Westbrook took them out of the game early and they were out-played and out-coached in every phase of the game.  Central could not handle the pooch kick.  I thought that Stump should have pulled his starters earlier in the game, especially Reyes, but it worked out.

I think that the Titans let up a little bit, and put it on cruise.  On the first Ozen interception, the DB made a great break on the ball. On the second interception, Singleton under threw the reciever badly, who was at least 5 to 10 yards behind the defender, for an easy touchdown.  I liked his pocket presence.  The Titans should be fine.

I liked the effort that Ozen displayed to keep fighting the entire game.  I thought that they should have not tried the pooch kick after the first two.  I told my wife that he is going to break one if they continue to try it, and the next 1, he broke for a touchdown.  Also, the Titans ended up with great field position after each pooch kick.  You can't give a team with that type of explosive offense good field position and expect good results.  It puts too much pressure on your defense.

2 of Ozen's scores came on good drives, I believe the first and the last.  One came on a blown assignment, and the other on a busted play, and I have to give credit to the Ozen QB for using is athleticism to buy time for his receiver to slip free.  He scrambled to the right, reversed and turned back to the left, reversed and turned back to the right, and threw to the open receiver.  Green and Nelson will be a good combination and cause problems for the teams in 20-4A.

All in all, I like what I saw from PAM, WB, and Ozen.  I think that Central needs to go back to the drawing board offensively, and run more plays out of the I and setup the play action pass.  Good luck to the Titans and all of the Bmt schools.  I hope that all of them make the playoffs.
[/quote]

I just had to applaud your post.  You must be a true football fan.

Yes, Weedbegone, I am a true football fan.  I like to watch High School and College football, even Middle School when I get a chance.  Several of my friends and myself had a tradition, once the playoffs started, to go and watch 3 & 4 games in the Astrodome.  We would go in around 10:00 a.m. and most of the time would not leave until after 10:00 p.m.  We would eat nachos, chili cheese dogs, and rolaids or tums for some (LOL!!!). 

I graduated from Lincoln, my wife graduated from West Brook, my daughter attends Ozen, and my sister-in-law graduated from Central.  We have Bmt and Port Arthur covered.

[quote name="atb63" post="841256" timestamp="1283883845"]
Yes, Weedbegone, I am a true football fan.  I like to watch High School and College football, even Middle School when I get a chance.  Several of my friends and myself had a tradition, once the playoffs started, to go and watch 3 & 4 games in the Astrodome.  We would go in around 10:00 a.m. and most of the time would not leave until after 10:00 p.m.  We would eat nachos, chili cheese dogs, and rolaids or tums for some (LOL!!!). 

I graduated from Lincoln, my wife graduated from West Brook, my daughter attends Ozen, and my sister-in-law graduated from Central.  We have Bmt and Port Arthur covered.
[/quote]
Good for you---should be able to celebrate a couple of wins each week.  I think PAM has finally arrived, Ozen is due, and WB is full of talent.  I agree that Central needs go back to the chayulk board and study there X's and O's.  They did draw two tough teams to start things off.  Dont rule them out yet---they do have speed and talent. 

Central has to decide are they going to be an "I" team or a "spread".  I think their personnel would work better in the "I", but not my domain to decide.  The loss of Collier hurt their offense. 

As I have said before, both these teams have the potential.  Right now I would give the edge to Ozen, but an edge in the second game means nothing.

[quote name="sig220" post="841293" timestamp="1283885748"]
Central has to decide are they going to be an "I" team or a "spread".  I think their personnel would work better in the "I", but not my domain to decide.  The loss of Collier hurt their offense. 

As I have said before, both these teams have the potential.  Right now I would give the edge to Ozen, but an edge in the second game means nothing.
[/quote]i thought CHS was an I-form team?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124