Crosby at Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="840214" timestamp="1283741207"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=72430.msg840209#msg840209 date=1283740936]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72430.msg840130#msg840130 date=1283733645]
http://baytownsun.com/sports/article_2be5941e-b8a2-11df-8e70-001cc4c03286.html
[/quote]

Interesting....they just borrowed Tom Halliburton's article from the P A Blues!   Strange?
[/quote]
BS's sports reporter was over in Lumberton reporting how good BH was doing in their loss. ;D
[/quote]

Hey,  that's why they invented "SPIN"!  ;D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="840592" timestamp="1283811899"]
Yeah this game was dumbfounding, cougs had 60 more yards than the Indians in the first half and 0 pts, Both first half scores were because of great field position (1 Cougs did to themselves, other good INT return.)
[/quote]
So whats your point? ::)
Third Quarter is when the game was put away. All NDNs in the 3rd!

[quote name="badndn" post="840822" timestamp="1283824045"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=72430.msg840592#msg840592 date=1283811899]
Yeah this game was dumbfounding, cougs had 60 more yards than the Indians in the first half and 0 pts, Both first half scores were because of great field position (1 Cougs did to themselves, other good INT return.)
[/quote]
[/quote]

AND the 4th!.  The big chunk of Crosby's yards came off of our reserves.  And, although they scored on 1 long pass on the "A" team,  they weren't able to score on the reserves.

No your way off if you think Crosby or Dayton is in panic mode. I remember losing about this bad to PNG last year and worse to someone else (63-3) so we are hardly in panic mode... because if i remember right... Central was the only one playing at the same time as cougs and no one was playing same time as Broncos? 

Talk to me when playoffs are happening, no one over here cares about Pre-district.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="840864" timestamp="1283826152"]
No your way off if you think Crosby or Dayton is in panic mode. I remember losing about this bad to PNG last year and worse to someone else (63-3) so we are hardly in panic mode... because if i remember right... Central was the only one playing at the same time as cougs and no one was playing same time as Broncos?   

Talk to me when playoffs are happening, no one over here cares about Pre-district.

[/quote]
I love when people say this or that about how long they were in the playoffs because its all about who you play, Crosby didn't play anyone of Brenham's caliber and Dayton also lost to Brenham so who cares how long you were in it.

[quote name="Ftballfan11" post="840885" timestamp="1283827330"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=72430.msg840864#msg840864 date=1283826152]

[/quote]
I love when people say this or that about how long they were in the playoffs because its all about who you play, Crosby didn't play anyone of Brenham's caliber and Dayton also lost to Brenham so who cares how long you were in it.
[/quote]
Great post you just won the argument

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="840835" timestamp="1283824728"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=72430.msg840822#msg840822 date=1283824045]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=72430.msg840592#msg840592 date=1283811899]
[/quote]
[/quote]

AND the 4th!.  The big chunk of Crosby's yards came off of our reserves.  And, although they scored on 1 long pass on the "A" team,  they weren't able to score on the reserves.
[/quote]

And this is by design, the Indians won most of their games last year and will win a lot of games this year in the third and fouth quarters. We do not have one kid that plays on both sides of the ball. The same as last year, we pull away from a lot of teams in the second half.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="840981" timestamp="1283834514"]
Point taken Indian wise... Was more referring to those perty bulldogs and choo choos that keep posting =P.

You didn't play Montgomery... who knows how that would have went? and Dawson only lost to LT which would have just as easily beat PNG...
[/quote]

Great job, Indians!  Not only did you take care of the kitty kats on field, but you also turned cougtalk into a "crawfish"!!!

[quote name="prepballfan" post="841753" timestamp="1283947047"]
PN-G won this game in each area of the game. That being said if Crosby really does have a little bit of depth comming back they could be dangerous with Merka behind center.
[/quote]

agreed and no ones saying PNG isn't good. I wish we had a couple of yalls receivers that'd be nice, they seem to know how to catch the football.

GG sorry but until districts i dont care. you can if you want i have never cared its a feeling out stage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124