A Big Thanks to WOSgrad

jdawg03

Guys, let's all stop a moment and say thanks to WOSgrad. All of the content you see on this website, rather it be stats,rankings, schedules, previews etc is here because of his hard work. This man puts in hours every week to make this site what it is..I appreciate you WOSgrad..Thanks!

I wrote a song for you....(clearing throat).... I'd like to sing this in the first person on behalf of WOSgrad.......

(IN MY BEST ENRIQUE IGLESIAS VOICE).... :'(..(gettin teary eyed)....

......"I can bee your Heero baaay-beh....I can post the stats all daay....I can post for you
for-ehh-va....you can't take my posts away..."  ......... thank you - WOSgrad

;D ;D

Folks, I am truly humbled and I appreciate the kind words!

Especially since my contributions make up a very small part of what this site is all about.  Those that make up a bigger part of this site are my fellow staff members, from guys like my buddies Mike Sanchez (one of my best friends here as we have known each other before there was an SETXsports or even before we were experiencing Friday Nights), Tim Scroggins, Joey Vincent, Corey Berg, Adam Davis, Jereme Hubbard, Bobby Fillyaw and Gabe Pruett who travel all points in Southeast Texas, and sometimes points outside of it to bring us action from Silsbee, Vidor, Kirbyville and Newton games, as well as some other schools.  From guys like my buddy Ryker who puts up with the headaches of the annual pickem contest.  Like my buddy bobcatfan4life who although he is not as involved as much, is always just a om away giving helpful advice.  Like my buddy Kerry Cooper who behind the scenes make sure things run the way they are supposed to.  Like my buddies (get ready, guys, this list is gonna be long) PNG Proud, Cat 22, bigdog, scooter!, JohnnyT60 (who has probably one of the toughest jobs, keeping our select softball section in line), DP#1FAN, adminbaberuth (who also does wonders for the baseball sections), tvc184, SilsbeeD, Tiger90, SETXsports broadcaster, bronco 1, BMT Soulja1, hj_hawk_60, Cardinal Supporter, LAZEEK, 82 5A State Champs, WBbear, Bobcat05, bullets13000, hoop insider cooper (now if I ever get the football section like his section, I'll be happy), Scalp'em and setxgal who are the mods who make sure that we all have the opportunity to show our enthusiasm, but in a respective manner...their job is hardly ever fun and always thankless, but they proceed in that manner for the good of the board and, even though you may not agree at the time, the good of the kids.

Like my buddy, board owner Jordan Wilson, who really deserves all of the praise as he works countless hours to provide us all this big playground at no profit to himself.  If you really appreciate the stuff that is on this site, go up to the top of the section and give whatever is comfortable for you to help him with his costs of operating this site.  

Like all of my buddies here who provide me much of the information that goes on this board, the posters who text me about the achievements of our young people, like the coaches who take time out of their busy schedule to answer a quick question from a nosy message board administrator.

And MOST OF ALL YOU who visit this board, whether to contribute information, or just to get on to read info about your favorite team or sport.  After all, it is all of you, not us, who make this site what it is.  In fact, to paraphrase our forefathers, this is truly a site that is of the people, by the people and for the people.  Y'all all make this hobby of mine a truly enjoyable one.

Okay, now! Enough of the mushy stuff! THIS IS FRIDAY FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124