Anti RACISM Challenge

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="835994" timestamp="1283297317"]
Doesn't making such a big deal about declaring your race kind of negate what you guys are going for?
[/quote]

I don't think so because declaring race means race does not matter.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bleed orange" post="836009" timestamp="1283299140"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72268.msg835994#msg835994 date=1283297317]
Doesn't making such a big deal about declaring your race kind of negate what you guys are going for?
[/quote]

I don't think so because declaring race means race does not matter.
[/quote]

I agree, this is a good idea here... ;)

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="836018" timestamp="1283300224"]
I'm in...   ;D ;D There's no need to adjust your television sets, I'm Black... 8) 8)
[/quote]

Karma for you BMT.

[quote name="baddog" post="836027" timestamp="1283301327"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72268.msg836018#msg836018 date=1283300224]
I'm in...   ;D ;D There's no need to adjust your television sets, I'm Black... 8) 8)
[/quote]

....stolen from Arsenio Hall  ;D
[/quote]Wow!  You are good!  :D :D :D

[quote name="bronco1" post="835772" timestamp="1283278235"]
I have less than 30% melanin concentration in my skin.

Human skin color can range from almost black (in skin with very high concentrations of the dark brown pigment melanin) to nearly colorless (appearing pinkish white due to the blood vessels under the skin). Skin color is determined primarily by the amount and type of melanin. Variations in skin color are mainly genetic in origin.

We are all different shades of the same color.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

[/quote]

Amen, thank you!

[quote name="baddog" post="836065" timestamp="1283304410"]
Saw it in the movie 'Ghost' the other night.  Whoopi Goldberg and her palm reading friends were watching TV, arsenio came on with that line, and one of her friends changed the channel.

As per this thread, I'm about as white as they come.
[/quote] :D :D Yes, that was it!!!  ;D ;D

Parents migrated from Mexico...ILLEGALLY....there still here...lol!!! and live in ARIZONA!! LOL!!!

Anyway,

Mexican, Italian, Spanish....believe it or not...I'm the only dark complected in my family...I have relatives that look whiter than you white boys..green eyes & blue eyes etc....lol... :D...

Guess I've missed the previous racism problems on SETXSPORTS.  I really haven't picked up on anything other than goofy posters being goofy, witty posters being witty and cry babies crying.  But in the spirit of whatever this is, I'm English/Irish and whatever sticks to ya from having roots in Louisiana ...lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami