District 22-4A Playoff Scenarios... *Updated 11/3**

GoDogs27

HERE IS THE UPDATED VERSION...

Nederland

Scenario 1

Nederland must beat Lumberton

Port Neches-Groves

PN-G beats Dayton ...with Ned and LCM losing their last game...

LC-M

LC-M beats Vidor and Lumberton beats Nederland

Vidor

NED, PNG, and LCM must lose next week and then it goes to a points tiebreaker...

Remaining Schedules

Nederland

Lumberton

PN-G

Dayton

LC-M

Vidor

Lumberton

Nederland

Vidor

LCM

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the looks of the upcoming schedules' date=' it looks like Nederland and Lumberton may have the best chance at the third spot...[/quote']I would say LCM..

Ned.still has to play Dayton and LCM..and the Lumberton game will be tough..

I think the hardest schedule is PNG'S.

When Ned.Plays LCM next week,that will be a huge game.

Next week will decide alot

I like my Raiders chances. 8)

I think it will come down to the final game in Nederland. I think we beat Ozen this week, find a way to beat LCM in Lumberton, and then try to stop Mosely for our first ever playoff spot.

If our run defense tackles the way it has all year, then we miss out on another great opportunity and will be watching someone else in the playoffs. :cry:

Mistakes that I see:

HERE IS THE UPDATED VERSION... THERE COULD BE A COUPLE OF MISTAKES... BUT I THINK THIS IS RIGHT...

Nederland

Scenario 1

Nederland must win out (If they beat LCM and Lumberton they could still end up tied)

Scenario 2 (If Nederland loses ONLY to Dayton)

Vidor must lose one more

Port Neches-Groves

PN-G wins out and Nederland and LCM lose one game. (If PNG beats Vidor and looses their last two it is still possible for them to end up tied with Ned and LCM with 4 loses)(PNG's best chance is a 3-way tie and this is very possible.)

LC-M

Scenario 1

LC-M wins out (If LCM beats Nederland they can loose at least one of thier last two games and still win it outright. They could loose both of thier last two and end up tied) (If they loose to Nederland they must win their last to and get help from Lumberton)

Lumberton

Scenario 1

Lumberton loses to only PN-G - They will need to beat LC-M and have

LC-M lose an additional game

*And they will need NED and PNG to lose one more...

Vidor

Scenario 1

Vidor wins out and Nederland loses one game...AND Lumberton loses two games.... this one is getting less likely

I know their are many other scenarios, but I have to go to church. My only point is that it is way to early to guess who will make it. And some type of tie is most likely. My guess is a 3-way tie with teams to be determined is most likely.

Remaining Schedules

Nederland

LC-M

Dayton

Lumberton

PN-G

Vidor

Central

Dayton

LC-M

Nederland

Lumberton