PN-G vs Crosby Predictions

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="brenhambaseball" post="835452" timestamp="1283224804"]
haha its sad who goes 6 to 7 hours early for a HS football game that you know your gonna get beat like yall did last year normally they let us buy tickets at the hs for half price before the game they didnt let us cause yall took them all so ppl that it was sold out and [b]yall have like a 20 to 30 minute drive or probably less we have a 1 hour to 2 hour drive at the least[/b]
[/quote]
You really don't have a clue what your writting about do you?
Do you even know where Port Neches or Groves are?
Brenham to Aldine - 72 miles
Port Neches to Aldine - 103 miles
Do a tiny bit of research before you write non-sense.

Did you know that each team was given the same allotment of tickets?

Now who has the most fans, while it is fun to be a part of, doesn't win or loose ball games, but to state that Brenham blew out PNG last year (27-21 PNG driving very late to take the lead) is ignorant or idiotic one, not sure which, but Penny could correct me!  ;D

BrenhamBaseball, Did you actually go to the game, or were you one of the ones that thought it was sold out with out actually taking the time to find out the truth and stayed home??

[quote name="badndn" post="835625" timestamp="1283264551"]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835452#msg835452 date=1283224804]
haha its sad who goes 6 to 7 hours early for a HS football game that you know your gonna get beat like yall did last year normally they let us buy tickets at the hs for half price before the game they didnt let us cause yall took them all so ppl that it was sold out and [b]yall have like a 20 to 30 minute drive or probably less we have a 1 hour to 2 hour drive at the least[/b]
[/quote]

Now who has the most fans, while it is fun to be a part of, doesn't win or loose ball games, but to state that Brenham blew out PNG last year (27-21 PNG driving very late to take the lead) is ignorant or idiotic one, not sure which, but Penny could correct me!  ;D

BrenhamBaseball, Did you actually go to the game, or were you one of the ones that thought it was sold out with out actually taking the time to find out the truth and stayed home??
[/quote]
Alot of times the schools have to return the unsold tickets a day before the game so they can be sold at the ticket booths. So no we didnt take all your tickets last year. From what i remember on the Brenham side you could have laid down on the bleachers and still had more than enough room. Don't be so envious of the fan following that PNG has. Also Nederland has a hugh fan following. Why not go start some trash with them as well. Besides I feel your living in the past. This is a new season and anything could happen. Injuries, floods, hurricanes etc That could affect anyones season. If you really want to trash talk then go to your next opponents website and trash talk there. The possibility of PNG and Brenham meeting again is still months away. When that time comes then come on back and toot your little horn !

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="835531" timestamp="1283251496"]
You better worry about Brenham improving on last weeks performance
[/quote]

No worries...  We didn't play that great and still won 28-2.(could have easily been 35-2 if our reciever didn't drop a wide open pass in the end zone) Our defense outscored their offense and held them to 164 total yards.  Always room for improvement though...

[quote name="bh89-2" post="835576" timestamp="1283260051"]
Me and BHFan are going to come watch Crosby put a spanking on PNG.  It's been too many months since I have got to see that light-shoes Indian bounce around in his feathers.   ;D     
[/quote]
You might as well, ain't much going to be going on in L-Town with your team>  ;) ;D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="835695" timestamp="1283269762"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72184.msg835576#msg835576 date=1283260051]
Me and BHFan are going to come watch Crosby put a spanking on PNG.  It's been too many months since I have got to see that light-shoes Indian bounce around in his feathers.   ;D     
[/quote]
You might as well, ain't much going to be going on in L-Town with your team>  ;) ;D
[/quote]

Wow Raideroldtimer, you read my mind. I was thinking the same thing....lol

Guest octfeb
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="835691" timestamp="1283269625"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72184.msg835684#msg835684 date=1283269321]
When and where is this game being played
[/quote] Schedules are at the top, it's at PN-G Friday

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=68325.0
[/quote] Thanks.... So umm how you get there from here? Here being Dayton. maybe I will come and sit on the PN-G side.. That way I can wear my magnificently AWESOME purple BRONCO shirt and will blend in  ;D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="835695" timestamp="1283269762"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72184.msg835576#msg835576 date=1283260051]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes their is, we have an all-out football fashion show going down.  ;D ;D ;D 

[quote name="octfeb" post="835803" timestamp="1283281142"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=72184.msg835691#msg835691 date=1283269625]

[/quote] Thanks.... So umm how you get there from here? Here being Dayton. maybe I will come and sit on the PN-G side.. That way I can wear my magnificently AWESOME purple BRONCO shirt and will blend in  ;D
[/quote]

www.mapsonus.com

if you type in Port-Neches Groves High School in the destination you should be ok.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="835686" timestamp="1283269439"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=72184.msg835625#msg835625 date=1283264551]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835452#msg835452 date=1283224804]
[/quote]

Now who has the most fans, while it is fun to be a part of, doesn't win or loose ball games, but to state that Brenham blew out PNG last year (27-21 PNG driving very late to take the lead) is ignorant or idiotic one, not sure which, but Penny could correct me!  ;D

[/quote]
Alot of times the schools have to return the unsold tickets a day before the game so they can be sold at the ticket booths. So no we didnt take all your tickets last year. From what i remember on the Brenham side you could have laid down on the bleachers and still had more than enough room. Don't be so envious of the fan following that PNG has. Also Nederland has a hugh fan following. Why not go start some trash with them as well. Besides I feel your living in the past. This is a new season and anything could happen. Injuries, floods, hurricanes etc That could affect anyones season. If you really want to trash talk then go to your next opponents website and trash talk there. The possibility of PNG and Brenham meeting again is still months away. When that time comes then come on back and toot your little horn !
[/quote]
I was at the game and your right there was a lot of room on the Brenham side. But I seem to recall there being another Brenham team (maybe volleyball?) in a state playoff game of some sort. Some of their fans told me quite a few people were at this "other" event. They seem to have a full house every time we play them.

Guest tappedout
PNG fan's, who care's about last year? Who care's that we had more fan's than them? Going back n forth with the Brenham fan's is a no win situation, they knocked us out of the playoff's in every sport last year. Let them feel good about last year and let's see what we can do this year.

[quote name="tappedout" post="835915" timestamp="1283291961"]
PNG fan's, who care's about last year? Who care's that we had more fan's than them? Going back n forth with the Brenham fan's is a no win situation, they knocked us out of the playoff's in every sport last year. Let them feel good about last year and let's see what we can do this year.
[/quote]
:P NO WAY BRENHAM DID THAT WOW!!!  ;)

brenhamfan thanks for coming to san antonio and meeting up with me, you are obviously a true football fan and if i am not mistaken i never made one comment about blue bell ice cream lol ;D with that being said you were right i didnt get my 30 pts lol but i promise you this i will get them this week. If you aint doing anything saturday night why dont you make a trip down here to beaumont and we can go watch memorial destroy ozen. I think you will be happy seeing a blowout with one team leaving happy that being memorial, and ozen leaving with a frown because they didnt get on the scoreboard, Memorial is loaded this year and should make some noise in  5a. And i will say this the beaumont bowl championship goes to PA!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o yes i said it lol

[quote name="dayton" post="835820" timestamp="1283283144"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72184.msg835803#msg835803 date=1283281142]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=72184.msg835691#msg835691 date=1283269625]

[/quote]

www.mapsonus.com

if you type in Port-Neches Groves High School in the destination you should be ok.
[/quote] Thanks alot for the info  ;D

[quote name="brenhambaseball" post="835507" timestamp="1283229954"]
[quote author=PN-G bandkid link=topic=72184.msg835481#msg835481 date=1283227223]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835448#msg835448 date=1283224545]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835377#msg835377 date=1283220105]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=72184.msg835327#msg835327 date=1283216813]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835244#msg835244 date=1283210027]
[quote author=paintballove link=topic=72184.msg835228#msg835228 date=1283208835]
Too many PNG fans on here.  :P

PNG 21, Crosby 28.

That's right, I said it.  :D
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D THANK YOU  ;)
[/quote]

Who really cares what you think!!!  Can Blue Bell make you guys your on website?
[/quote]
why do yall always bring something up about blue bell that must be yalls only comeback thats all yall did last year about how yall were gonna make are ice cream melt on yalls message board then we showed yall up and yall shut yalls mouth cause yall figured out how bad yall are.

??? :D ;)
[/quote]

Oh so your saying that yall are better than us cause you just said most of the players did their worst agianst us so if they would had played decent yall would had beat us and if yalls players did great yall would had blowed us out  ??? ??? :D ;)
[/quote]

I'm not saying we would have "blowed you out," but we gave you a pretty big run for your money two days after losing a student athlete. In my opinion, you don't have much to brag about aside from six points.
[/quote]
ok im not bragging? i commented on a different person post and you just come in our convo talking blue bell mess thats all yall do it talk mess i didnt start nothing i posted my prediction and since im from brenham i get ppl talking mess about blue bell.. am i right??? ??? ??? :(
[/quote]

First of all, I didn't say a word about Blue Bell. Even if I had, it would be because I like the stuff, not because it's made in Brenham.

Second, people make fun of PN-G for being covered in refineries. Making fun of other communities based on their unique qualities is just part of high school football.

Third, my only point was that we weren't really all that "bad," as you put it. Brenham only outscored PN-G for the first half, and barely hung on to win. The Cubs may have gone home the losers had it not been for an interception in the last two or three minutes of the game.

Guest tappedout
PNG was in full pad's today and was doing a lot of running. I take it, the coach's feel that the player's need to be in better shape or maybe they didn't like losing too much. There wasn't any loafing going on out there this evening. The loss was an eye opener for this team.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="835584" timestamp="1283260427"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=72184.msg835580#msg835580 date=1283260158]
Crosby 35-Png 10
[/quote]

Wow, thanks for the support Bigdog. Isn't that the average loss of the Bulldogs?

By the way what 3A team is going to beat yall down this week?
[/quote]

And tell me again what yall's record is against WOS??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder