PN-G vs Crosby Predictions

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im predicting i think png will work harder in practice this week on defense because we sure didnt have any in san antonio!!! PNG should be ok against crosby but i think we have to outscore them on offense and hope for some turnovers to go our way. PNG-35 CROSBY 31

[quote name="brenhambaseball" post="834537" timestamp="1283123355"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=72184.msg834492#msg834492 date=1283120063]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg834481#msg834481 date=1283119317]
27-26 png loses cause they cant kick a FG from the 20 yd line  ;D ;)
[/quote]

Ty, get off the board!!!
[/quote]

??? ??? ??? 8-2 is pretty good too  ;D
[/quote]

Hey Ty, didn't you say board smack got you motivated to play us last year?

[quote name="biaplayer" post="834512" timestamp="1283121386"]
im predicting i think png will work harder in practice this week on defense because we sure didnt have any in san antonio!!! PNG should be ok against crosby but i think we have to outscore them on offense and hope for some turnovers to go our way. PNG-35 CROSBY 31
[/quote]

Sure is a good prediction!  ;D ;)

[quote name="PNGFan" post="834599" timestamp="1283130601"]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg834537#msg834537 date=1283123355]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=72184.msg834492#msg834492 date=1283120063]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg834481#msg834481 date=1283119317]
27-26 png loses cause they cant kick a FG from the 20 yd line  ;D ;)
[/quote]

Ty, get off the board!!!
[/quote]

??? ??? ??? 8-2 is pretty good too  ;D
[/quote]

Hey Ty, didn't you say board smack got you motivated to play us last year?
[/quote]

???im still confused bro but im not ty? but i remeber yall talking mess on yalls board thing how yal ??? were gonna melt are ice cream or something idr but good luck hopefully it we play yall again and yall can talk some more than lose again to brenham in the playoffs

Yep they got stunned. I'm thinking some of the JV D backs may be working out with the varsity Secondary this week. The JV has some tall and very fast D backs. They kept up with PAM JV receivers in their game. Just a thought going thru my head. First game for the varsity, so some kinks to work out and some adjustments. That's pretty much how it will go with any team after their first game or two. You move folks around and discover which position is best suited for players. PNG should come out stomping mad and really show the rest of the state that they are for real !

[quote name="pngfan66" post="834851" timestamp="1283173167"]
Yep they got stunned. I'm thinking some of the JV D backs may be working out with the varsity Secondary this week. [b]The JV has some tall and very fast D backs. They kept up with PAM JV receivers in their game.[/b] Just a thought going thru my head. First game for the varsity, so some kinks to work out and some adjustments. That's pretty much how it will go with any team after their first game or two. You move folks around and discover which position is best suited for players. PNG should come out stomping mad and really show the rest of the state that they are for real !
[/quote]That was our JV B team. The A team defeated Central's JV 62-0

[quote name="pngfan66" post="834851" timestamp="1283173167"]
Yep they got stunned. I'm thinking some of the JV D backs may be working out with the varsity Secondary this week. The JV has some tall and very fast D backs. They kept up with PAM JV receivers in their game. Just a thought going thru my head. First game for the varsity, so some kinks to work out and some adjustments. That's pretty much how it will go with any team after their first game or two. You move folks around and discover which position is best suited for players. PNG should come out stomping mad and really show the rest of the state that they are for real !
[/quote]

I agree...good post. 

PNG should win this one.  However, Crosby will keep it close and if our secondary doesn't get their act together, Crosby will come out on top.

With that being said, I'm confident our secondary will make the right adjustments and we should have nothing to worry about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83