PN-G vs Crosby Predictions

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="837532" timestamp="1283537371"]
Rain will only benifit a good passing game, unless its a blinding rain, because recievers know the route their running and the coverage man only reacts...but that said, I think PNG wins this one by a couple touchdowns at home..The tribe is hungry for a win.....PNG will be too much for Crosby..
[/quote]

It still makes it harder to take the snap, grip the ball and catch it.  You are right about the route running though.  I havn't heard of any receiver on Crosby that will take advantage of it.

[quote name="akifan94" post="837425" timestamp="1283530310"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=72184.msg837031#msg837031 date=1283468971]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=72184.msg836131#msg836131 date=1283308609]
[quote author=Penny link=topic=72184.msg836095#msg836095 date=1283306501]
I'm sure they've just been duckin you.  
[/quote]

They have no time to duck us when they spend all their time whipping your team.
[/quote]

Kinda of like this?

1988 wo-s 51 png 0
1990 wos  35 png 14
1991 wos 35 png 16
1993 wos 42 png 10
1997 wos 25 png 0
2001 wos 28 png 0

We've taken some whippings from them but don't act like you haven't :)
[/quote]

And we were all 4A also except maybe one year out of those. Fact is Nederland is close to done. The program is in decline and kids are not showing up to play as they were in the past. Good luck when you can barely suit up 40 kids for a good size 4A squad. Neumann should have left when he had the chance.
[/quote]

Are you serious? First in line to hire him when "he had the chance" would have been you guys as his record against PN-G was(and still is) very good. Nederland's numbers are down year over year for the last few, but they are still making the playoffs with 4th string QBs. WO-S is a VERY GOOD team and at this point in the season I am not sure that having 20 extra guys standing on the sidelines would help. Fact is Hooks has them in very good shape early each year and I think they would have beaten PN-G as well. All week it was predcitions on the message board of PN-G by 3 or 4 TDs and after the game all of a sudden G-P was now a POWERHOUSE.  If they were a powerhouse, then why all of the 3-4 TD prediction wins on your messageboard? Get real. Great season last year. 10-0 is great. It's a new year and last season does not do anything for anyone. Lots to be proven by all area teams.

C'mon Jake, You know that the PNG faithful will ALWAYS pick the Indians to win by 3-4 touchdowns. You are right about the Nederland program and Coach Neuman. They will find a way to get it done. The G-P team was well disciplined and well coached. It was a good game that could have been a W for the Indians. That is water under the bridge and the Purple are haungry for a win. I llok for them to take it out on Crosby tonight. Good luck to your bulldogs too. I think you will see a better Nederland team than you saw last Friday against WOS!

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="837532" timestamp="1283537371"]
Rain will only benifit a good passing game, unless its a blinding rain, because recievers know the route their running and the coverage man only reacts...but that said, I think PNG wins this one by a couple touchdowns at home..The tribe is hungry for a win.....PNG will be too much for Crosby..
[/quote]

OH my goodness, that's the dumbest thing I have ever read...........  ;D ;D ;D 

[quote name="jake94" post="837552" timestamp="1283539382"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=72184.msg837425#msg837425 date=1283530310]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=72184.msg837031#msg837031 date=1283468971]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=72184.msg836131#msg836131 date=1283308609]
[quote author=Penny link=topic=72184.msg836095#msg836095 date=1283306501]
I'm sure they've just been duckin you.  
[/quote]

They have no time to duck us when they spend all their time whipping your team.
[/quote]

Kinda of like this?

1988 wo-s 51 png 0
1990 wos  35 png 14
1991 wos 35 png 16
1993 wos 42 png 10
1997 wos 25 png 0
2001 wos 28 png 0

We've taken some whippings from them but don't act like you haven't :)
[/quote]

And we were all 4A also except maybe one year out of those. Fact is Nederland is close to done. The program is in decline and kids are not showing up to play as they were in the past. Good luck when you can barely suit up 40 kids for a good size 4A squad. Neumann should have left when he had the chance.
[/quote]

Are you serious? First in line to hire him when "he had the chance" would have been you guys as his record against PN-G was(and still is) very good. Nederland's numbers are down year over year for the last few, but they are still making the playoffs with 4th string QBs. WO-S is a VERY GOOD team and at this point in the season I am not sure that having 20 extra guys standing on the sidelines would help. Fact is Hooks has them in very good shape early each year and I think they would have beaten PN-G as well. All week it was predcitions on the message board of PN-G by 3 or 4 TDs and after the game all of a sudden G-P was now a POWERHOUSE.  If they were a powerhouse, then why all of the 3-4 TD prediction wins on your messageboard? Get real. Great season last year. 10-0 is great. It's a new year and last season does not do anything for anyone. Lots to be proven by all area teams.
[/quote]

Jake.....I for one never predicted that. GP is a very good team and everyone knows that. They went 3 rounds deep last year and returned most of the team. Your buddy penny started this with a shot at us about WOS on a PNG-Crosby thread. Once again a ned fan needs to come talk smack when they have no reason too. Neumann is a great coach. No doubt about it. Neds numbers are declining and they are not the power they were not too far back. I know there are cycles but you know well what is happening there. I have no problem talking smack all in fun I just think the ned-pn-g crap needs to wait until MCM and both our fans should worry about seeing their team win their first game in 2010 before running their mouths about other schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics