BC OVER HF

TIGER25

BC has a tremendous amount of athleticism, and a LOT of heart. When they get on a roll, they are hard to stop. HF DID NOT play bad last night, like Silsbee DID NOT play bad when BC beat them. BC got a few good breaks, but I would have to say they had more breaks go AGAINST them than FOR them. If BC can learn to compete at this level all of the time, they will do well in the playoffs.

And enough can not be said about Coach Mathews. She works the girls HARD, but she is teaching constantly. She almost ALWAYS has a smile :D on her face, and has taught these girls how to play loose, relaxed, having fun, and at a higher level. She makes them WANT to play!

Guest sportsfanatic

Totally agree with the above 2 comments. I think B.C is starting to peak, and that is great---they are working hard to achieve that! I also agree with you Birdman about Mathews...she wants to win and that reflects on the kids.

To the best of my limited mental capacity, you are :arrow: . I don't think head-to-head comes into play, only over-all record. Now head-to-head may come into play for tie-breaker, I'm not sure.............

SO - Big game at your house Friday night :!: Maybe we can return that home court thing you guys pulled on us :wink: .

Regardless of the outcome, I'm proud of the BC girls for pulling together and winning against Silsbee AND Hamshire-Fannett. To me, that speaks volumes!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder