Santa Fe at Barbers Hill/Santa Fe wins 35-7

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="832430" timestamp="1282962491"]
[size=12pt][b][color=navy]Santa Fe 35 checking on quarter
Barbers Hill 7 [/color][/b][/size]
[/quote]

WOW get down SF............... Did not see this happening.

Just back from the game. Not much to say here they scored a lot and we scored a little ;D Not a lot of positives to pull from this game BH has a long way to go, but they will get there!!! See what we can do against Lumberton next week. Hope #11 for BH is ok he went down during the opening kickoff and they splinted his leg. I hope its not a knee injury goodluck to him as well.

Pretty ugly.  BH defense stayed on the field most of the game including about 20 min of the first half even being +2 on fumbles.  The bottom line in my opinion is the BH O-line better learn the blocking schemes or its going to be long season.

Apparently, the tunnel didn't help  ;)

I have to say I like the intensity of the players and coaching staff.  We start executing our blocking and we will be fine.  Freshman QB played a large portion of the game too, that was surprise.

[quote name="Stranger" post="832632" timestamp="1282965494"]
Maybe Price wasn't so bad then.
[/quote]

Man you retards have just been hovering around waiting for BH to loose to come do a NANANANA! It's just the first game,but I'm sure if Price whould have been there we would have won by 50 ;D I read where he is winning good for him hope he turns HF into a contender, but if he don't i won't be there to kick mud.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="Stranger" post="832654" timestamp="1282965871"]
Wow, name calling really helps.  My wife happens to work with children with disabilities and that comment is very offensive and out of line.  Hope you are proud of yourself.
[/quote]

Stranger get a life and grow some............... BH Fan what up........... Where is Jody?

[quote name="Stranger" post="832654" timestamp="1282965871"]
Wow, name calling really helps.  My wife happens to work with children with disabilities and that comment is very offensive and out of line.  Hope you are proud of yourself.t
[/quote]

Give me a break! My comment was not guided towards children it was to a grown man that feals he has to support Price by dogging BH! Price is gone its over and you should move on and support him and HF. Go HORNS!

[quote name="jhamilton" post="832670" timestamp="1282966186"]
[quote author=Stranger link=topic=71999.msg832654#msg832654 date=1282965871]
Wow, name calling really helps.  My wife happens to work with children with disabilities and that comment is very offensive and out of line.  Hope you are proud of yourself.
[/quote]

Stranger get a life and grow some............... BH Fan what up........... Where is Jody?
[/quote]

He might be Jumping off a cliff (Not happy)  ;D You staying out of trouble :D

Guest jhamilton
Not happy about? Crosby getting beat? He still makes me laugh like no other............... Tell the crew hi and keep the young ins safe and SMART like mom.

[quote name="jhamilton" post="832690" timestamp="1282966551"]
Not happy about? Crosby getting beat? He still makes me laugh like no other............... Tell the crew hi and keep the young ins safe and SMART like mom.
[/quote]

Our whole district took a dive tonight!!! Dayton did well even if they did lose and B.Lee is still clawing for the win.  Take care

[quote name="Stranger" post="832700" timestamp="1282966687"]
I never dogged BH, never said anything bad about them.  Your comment is still out of line.  
[/quote]

Go get a tissue it will be ok. Look we know your dancing around and laughing like a school girl.

Yes you didn't say anything except a little nany nany bobo, but I know you from historical post and you are a huge Price supporter. Again I'm glad he got a win tonight hope HF goes 10-0 I really don't give a flying poop ;D

Now if we turned the tables and Price lost tonight then I went a posted "I told you so" would you have played nice with me??? Take hamiltons advice ;D No reason for you to be on here unless you would like to give us a run down of your thoughts on the game.

Guest jhamilton
Thank you BH Fan right? Now back to the game.............. Tough night for BH hopefully in time new coach will have plan in place. From the sounds of it he has it going on. SF is not shabby bc last year they were pretty salty. BHFan I have your number lets hook up and go watch some games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83