Beaumont Central at Port Arthur Memorial/TITANS WIN!!! 38-0

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="The GOAT" post="832902" timestamp="1282971842"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=71980.msg832894#msg832894 date=1282971426]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=71980.msg832886#msg832886 date=1282971228]
[font=Courier]Could have been much worse. Several dropped passes and a few fumbles. PAM lost a senior WR with a broke ankle. Hope the kid from Central makes a quick recovery as well.

Central had their chances but several fumbles. Jags showed some signs of life. QB has plenty of potential but they are thin thin at OL/DL.

PAM looked much better on defense, and hit much harder than last year. [/font]
[/quote]what sr WR?????
[/quote]Overton, he played in the slot, I hate it,great leader and he had an excellent summer. :'(
[/quote]hopefully he'll be back come playoff time. if possible. dont wanna hurt a kids future in coming back too soon for one sport.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="832886" timestamp="1282971228"]
[font=Courier]Could have been much worse. Several dropped passes and a few fumbles. PAM lost a senior WR with a broke ankle. Hope the kid from Central makes a quick recovery as well.

Central had their chances but several fumbles. Jags showed some signs of life. QB has plenty of potential but they are thin thin at OL/DL.

PAM looked much better on defense, and hit much harder than last year. [/font]
[/quote]I completely agree!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="832950" timestamp="1282973537"]
Central coaching staff... Please trash the shot gun plays... It makes no sense to be loing 7 or 8 yards vs losing 1 or 2 yard under center... WE ARE NOT A SHOTGUN/SPEAD TEAM!   I thought we would have learned this in the FW playoff game! >:( >:(
[/quote]i wanna know why Heard didnt play

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="832987" timestamp="1282975521"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=71980.msg832982#msg832982 date=1282975268]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71980.msg832979#msg832979 date=1282975111]
Thank God!   ;D ;D
[/quote] :D :D  i tried to get the tailgate party video it didnt come up
[/quote]Maybe I sabotaged it...  :)
[/quote] ;D

Everything a good defense is supposed to do...  Memorial's defense did that tonight...The intimidation factor, Hard hitting, Getting in our players face after plays letting them know 'Yall aint got nothing for me'..  One can appreciate the swagger.  Should carry yall a long way this eason..

Depending on who you were cheering for, that was an awesome game. Central take one to the backside (in the buttocks) HOWEVER, I did see signs of life. Soulja this one wont last very long, just make sure you rally the troops and came back strong this week and unleash the beast against lil brooke....

[move][color=red]DOOMS [color=black]DAY [color=red]HEAD [color=black]HUNTERS[/color][/color][/color][/color][/move]

[quote name="scooter!" post="833156" timestamp="1283010076"]
do we have O-Line probs again?? heard Singleton was running for his life the whole night.
[/quote]No, they blitz sometimes, it was nothing out of the norm when the o-line hadn't seen it before. Don't worry teams won't be blitzing he though, because HE CAN'T BE CONTAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83