West Hardin vs. Warren predictions??

ill take warren in a close one. These two teams always seem to slug it out when they play but right now I just think warren is a little ahead of wh with the coaching change and everything but I have seen both teams play and WH has more talented team if they can pull together and play with great intensity

It's funny looking at these predictions.  According to the Week Zero Pickem's, West Hardin is favored to win by 73% of the people that have picked. 

West Hardin = 68 votes        At the time of this post
Warren        = 25 votes
-----------------------
Total          = 93 votes

Check out the link:

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=71729.0

Just a thought!  ;D

[quote name="Joharr73" post="829609" timestamp="1282599694"]
It's funny looking at these predictions.  According to the Week Zero Pickem's, West Hardin is favored to win by 73% of the people that have picked. 

West Hardin = 68 votes         At the time of this post
Warren        = 25 votes
-----------------------
Total           = 93 votes

Check out the link:

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=71729.0

Just a thought!   ;D
[/quote]
thats a very vocal 25, though...lol......

these 2 teams always play each other close no matter how good or how bad one another is so its goin 2 be close no matter what but i've seen WH their offence is better the last year but their deffence is a little weaker over all then last but their D-line has improved but its goin to be a close game

who ever wants it more comes out on top

I have not seen West Hardin. I saw Warren in one scrimmage. They have a new coach and new system that they are still learning. I believe that once the boys buy in and learn the offense, it will be potent. They have a young talented QB and a few good recievers. The defense also needs some improving but showed some potential as well. Typical preseason stuff. I'll take Warren in this one by a touchdown.

To say either club looked good in this one is a stretch.I didn't keep any stats but there had to be at least 10/12 turnovers combined.The thing that concerns me the most about Warren is their lack of depth.They dress 21 players which isn't going to let you compete as a pretty large 2-A school.WH did have a running back who looked pretty solid.

[quote name="whsalum" post="833659" timestamp="1283036092"]
To say either club looked good in this one is a stretch.I didn't keep any stats but there had to be at least 10/12 turnovers combined.The thing that concerns me the most about Warren is their lack of depth.They dress 21 players which isn't going to let you compete as a pretty large 2-A school.[color=blue]WH did have a running back who looked pretty solid.[/color]
[/quote]thats the kid that moved away and came back his junior year jaybo burns #32

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476