Bulldogs starting QB out for Friday's contest vs WOS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WBbear" post="829265" timestamp="1282529679"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=71915.msg829262#msg829262 date=1282529505]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=71915.msg829259#msg829259 date=1282529211]
Raines will be the next in line. He will be just fine. He works harder and is the future of the Dogs. When someone thinks he is bigger than the program, it is not that big of a loss. There is no room for laziness on a football team.

I am sure this will get erased.........Whatever
[/quote] ???
[/quote] ??? ???
[/quote] ???

[quote name="Roughrider" post="829279" timestamp="1282530460"]
[quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=71915.msg829276#msg829276 date=1282530228]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=71915.msg829265#msg829265 date=1282529679]
Raines will be the next in line. He will be just fine. He works harder and is the future of the Dogs. When someone thinks he is bigger than the program, it is not that big of a loss. There is no room for laziness on a football team.

[/quote] ???
[/quote] ??? ???
[/quote] ???
[/quote]

I guess you just gotta be from Nederland to understand.
[/quote]do tell

Guest Brubaker
This is all pretty uneccessary.  Neumann will sort all this out, floating it on the internet is not helping the team.  I say we dole out a few negative karma's and go about our buiness.  Chill boys.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="829276" timestamp="1282530228"]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=71915.msg829265#msg829265 date=1282529679]

[/quote] ???
[/quote] ??? ???
[/quote] ???
[/quote]Sounds like u think hes better than the team this is a kid we are talking bout. Get over it. We know Neumann dont run his camp that way

Exactly! RR and Bulldog dad,r u fans r critics? Cause "real" fans would wish their players a speedy recovery. RR your comment appears as u have something against this kid,something personal.and bulldog dad I find it hard to believe that the coaching staff would allow him to jus "kneel" on the sideline and not particpate. I don't think he would still be the starting qb.its kinda weird that u guys didn't have any comments on the kid that"quit" the team,u had no rebuttle to that. So what u guys need to do is stop hating on this kid and hope he is back in enough time to help the team. Grow up!

Guest rykerx144
Hey Guys?  Dont let this get outta hand.  Giving your opinion is fine, but we dont need to start bashing the kid or the coach.  Site rules and administrator is pretty strick on this sort of thing.  He does not allow in any way bashing of players or coaches.  Thanks   :)

Not bashing... I wasn't at the scrimmage...  only reading here about his performance.  I really hope he's not injurred.  I have however been at a couple of practices and haven't seen him take many snaps... but like I said, only seen a couple of practices, so I can't (and am not) say(ing) that's typical of every practice.  But it sounds like from the other critiques that he isn't at this point the same QB as he was at the end of last season.  It's still early though... I'm sure that if he's healthy and working hard that he'll be fine.

In practice the starting defense does pretty much the same thing Dayton did just not as often and thats because they have to pull up on qb which is a good thing so no injurys. I heard Dionte hurt his knee in the scrimmage and pray he is ok but D you got to work harder in practice man so your ready for a defense like Dayton . Nederland defense will keep them in alot of games if the offense does not improve but they cant be on the field 37 min of a 48 min game (opps scrimmage). One more thing if my roster is right the front seven on defense  was made up of 3 soph,3 jr and 1 senoir the back was 2 senoirs 1 jr and 1 soph. Young defense for sure and to play a team like Dayton I was impressed. The offense 9 senoirs and 2 junoirs. I know they will improve and things will get better so be ready everyone the Dogs will come get you if you are not ready.

I wish the young man a speedy recovery.Nederland has done very well in past years at getting another Q.B. ready to play--and play well. Whoever it is, I wish him well and I'm sure he will be veryy excited to get a chance to start for the Bulldogs. Good Luck!!

First off, I'd like to know where Scout got his info. I personally spoke to D's dad Saturday night and they weren't going to the Dr til today. As a matter of fact, they are at the Dr as I type.  Sounds like someone is full of @$^%&(&*&^% and is starting a rumor. It is true, D has a sprained MCL, but it sounds like the decision to play won't be made till game time. Now let's give it a rest til we learn what the Dr. recommends.     

[quote name="cooligan" post="829504" timestamp="1282588386"]
First off, I'd like to know where Scout got his info. I personally spoke to D's dad Saturday night and they weren't going to the Dr til today. As a matter of fact, they are at the Dr as I type.  Sounds like someone is full of @$^%&(&*&^% and is starting a rumor. It is true, D has a sprained MCL, but it sounds like the decision to play won't be made till game time. Now let's give it a rest til we learn what the Dr. recommends.     
[/quote]

No need to get offended Cool.  I'm sure the rumor was to throw WOS off and maybe hope that they would prepare for a different qb and not the starter.  There is a tendency to jump to conclusions on these boards because one cannot judge the tone of a post simply by reading the words.

Prepare, are you kidding me prepare?????  Now that's funny coming from a WOS fan. According to your fan base, you're sooooooooo  good you don't need to prepare, your team can take the field and just react and you'll still beat over 90% of your foes by 3 - 4 TD's.  ;) 

[quote name="cooligan" post="829600" timestamp="1282598863"]
Prepare, are you kidding me prepare?????  Now that's funny coming from a WOS fan. According to your fan base, you're sooooooooo  good you don't need to prepare, your team can take the field and just react and you'll still beat over 90% of your foes by 3 - 4 TD's.  ;) 
[/quote]

According to one, that theory only applies on a dry field. ;) ;D

[quote name="cooligan" post="829600" timestamp="1282598863"]
[/quote]

Why do you feel the need to lash out?  I was trying to be nice and you wanna get ugly.  tsk tsk tsk.  You don't play well with others, do ya?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="829606" timestamp="1282599359"]
[quote author=cooligan link=topic=71915.msg829600#msg829600 date=1282598863]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Why do YOU always have to intervene, too, AAW?  Just curious.  I don't know if you think you are funny or what?  It gets old, man.  Just sayin'

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="w" post="829619" timestamp="1282600553"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=71915.msg829606#msg829606 date=1282599359]
[quote author=cooligan link=topic=71915.msg829600#msg829600 date=1282598863]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Why do YOU always have to intervene, too, AAW?  Just curious.  I don't know if you think you are funny or what?  It gets old, man.  Just sayin'
[/quote]

I thought it was pretty funny!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476