Crosby Cougars

Guest GCMPats

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="828512" timestamp="1282403540"]
Us Crosby folks know that a lot can be said on here,  but we just want to settle it on the field.
[/quote]Do all of the Crosby posters get togeather at "Peso's" and vote - " the I's have it" there will be no football discussion on the web this year - meeting ajourned .

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="828512" timestamp="1282403540"]
Us Crosby folks know that a lot can be said on here,  but we just want to settle it on the field.
[/quote]

That sums it up. FYI i hate pesos with a passion.

Its Iguana Joes where the meeting room is. We have all our dark secretive plots thier... sheesh grow up people.

Lets put it this way by the 6th week of the season the cougs will be throughly tested.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="829145" timestamp="1282517734"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=71884.msg828512#msg828512 date=1282403540]
[/quote]

Its Iguana Joes where the meeting room is. We have all our dark secretive plots thier... sheesh grow up people.

Lets put it this way by the 6th week of the season the cougs will be throughly tested.
[/quote] LOL ;D

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="829145" timestamp="1282517734"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=71884.msg828512#msg828512 date=1282403540]
[/quote]

[/quote]Ok -give me a  break just because your from Crosby doesn't mean you can't participate in a good ole  " My team is better than your team "discussion -  Lick your wounds and get over it  ! You even won against the Bronco's last year - whats the prob ? Gloat,bragg and boast a little bit about your team wheres that Cougar pride don't fool your self into thinking by not paarticipating in a semi-honest conversation that somehow garners you some sort of high ground advantgage not so my friend .  Please - you tell us to grow up - you know all about the Brocno's this year from all the posts and we know nothing about Crosby at least were proud of our team and not afraid to show it - For your info Iguana Joes  suks - In the mean time enjoy your play it safe non engadgement voyourism and we will see you in Dayton unless we win and then your low profile will come in handy -

lets get something straight last years win was a fluke of nature and we all know it, there is no way dayton loses to crosby and as far as crosby dominating 19-4a and 20-4a  well that is far from the truth lol. You giving them too much credit for beating ned who almost didnt make the playoffs, and did i mention that we thumped them pretty hard by the tune of 37-7. But im not gonna dwell on last year, this is this year and i am ready to see how much improved the crosby squad is, whether or not they or worth the hype especially coming from a barbers hill fan lol go figure.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="829963" timestamp="1282669461"]
After this years Cougar beat down of the broncos will it still be a fluke? Take it like a man Dayton!Crosby straight up made you look like a fool last year ;D
[/quote]

biaplayer is a png fan!! :D ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="829967" timestamp="1282669679"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=71884.msg829963#msg829963 date=1282669461]
After this years Cougar beat down of the broncos will it still be a fluke? Take it like a man Dayton!Crosby straight up made you look like a fool last year ;D
[/quote]

biaplayer is a png fan!! :D ;D
[/quote]

Then I retract my statement  ;D

[quote name="biaplayer" post="829829" timestamp="1282620914"]
lets get something straight last years win was a fluke of nature and we all know it, there is no way dayton loses to crosby and as far as crosby dominating 19-4a and 20-4a  well that is far from the truth lol. You giving them too much credit for beating ned who almost didnt make the playoffs, and did i mention that we thumped them pretty hard by the tune of 37-7. But im not gonna dwell on last year, this is this year and i am ready to see how much improved the crosby squad is, whether or not they or worth the hype especially coming from a barbers hill fan lol go figure.
[/quote]and PNG beat barbers hill by one point in pre season and a close playoff game... barbers hill barley made the playoffs last year in 19-4A as well. just goes to show you... preseason does not mean squat!!!!! If anyone was given too much credit... it was PNG!!!

[/quote]
Who was the fool when Crosby was buying tickets to go watch the Bronco play in the quarterfinals (by the way for the third straight year).

[/quote]Coogs will once again join BH on the "poop deck" this season

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="829976" timestamp="1282670764"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=71884.msg829963#msg829963 date=1282669461]
[/quote]
Who was the fool when Crosby was buying tickets to go watch the Bronco play in the quarterfinals (by the way for the third straight year).
[/quote]

Still Dayton ;D

All the pressure is on Dayton this year as in all the past few years and the next 2 years..There is no other team in 19-4A that has the talent like Dayton..According to Dayton fans yaw have it all wrapped up for years to come..Your Frosh team is top in State,8th grade team has 3 D1 kids that could start on any Varsity team and so on...With the talent pool in Dayton,I could coach them to a district championship..Its very simple if you have the talent you win...

Crosby chances depend on the OL and keeping QB healthy..QB did not run at all in Texas City Scrimmage and believe it will be like last year where QB does not run much until district starts..Crosby defense is very small only 2 kids over 6'...and LB's are under 175#..Don't think can have another year where the D get 3 or 4 turnovers every game...

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="830022" timestamp="1282675954"]
[b]All the pressure is on Dayton this year as in all the past few years and the next 2 years[/b]..There is no other team in 19-4A that has the talent like Dayton..According to Dayton fans yaw have it all wrapped up for years to come..Your Frosh team is top in State,8th grade team has 3 D1 kids that could start on any Varsity team and so on...With the talent pool in Dayton,I could coach them to a district championship..Its very simple if you have the talent you win...

Crosby chances depend on the OL and keeping QB healthy..QB did not run at all in Texas City Scrimmage and believe it will be like last year where QB does not run much until district starts..Crosby defense is very small only 2 kids over 6'...and LB's are under 175#..Don't think can have another year where the D get 3 or 4 turnovers every game...

[/quote]

true story on the first line...

the rest of the 1st paragraph..  ::)  I'd be willing to bet there are more pure athletes in crosby.. but I'm sure you posted all of that with that fact in mind. Is Dominic your son, nephew, any relation?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami