• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="858670" timestamp="1285546946"]
SGTREY LCM #4 ''THIS ISNT 7 ON 7''
Neither was the last 4 straight wins
[/quote]

Just so you know, its really uncouth to call people on predictions or comments they make when you find out they're incorrect, especially over a month ago.  I bet I could find several predictions that you've made that were wrong. 

Most importantly, it makes LCM look like a school who doesn't know how to act once they start winning.  Which is not the type of school we are.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="858775" timestamp="1285554950"]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71692.msg858670#msg858670 date=1285546946]
[/quote]

Just so you know, its really uncouth to call people on predictions or comments they make when you find out they're incorrect, especially over a month ago. [b] I bet I could find several predictions that you've made that were wrong.  [/b]

Most importantly, it makes LCM look like a school who doesn't know how to act once they start winning.  Which is not the type of school we are.
[/quote]
I bet you I can find several predictions I've made that were wrong...what's your point?...I have nothing against LCM....they beat a good Lumberton Team, yes that was a shocker to me...How many games did LCM win last year?...so, do you understand my point of view?...enjoy your season, don't try and find everyone that ever posted something against LCM and rub it in their face, because that's when it comes back and bites you...good luck.. ;)

[quote name="SgtRey" post="858880" timestamp="1285588110"]
[quote author=A Bear's Bear link=topic=71692.msg858775#msg858775 date=1285554950]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71692.msg858670#msg858670 date=1285546946]
[/quote]

Just so you know, its really uncouth to call people on predictions or comments they make when you find out they're incorrect, especially over a month ago. [b] I bet I could find several predictions that you've made that were wrong.  [/b]

[/quote]
I bet you I can find several predictions I've made that were wrong...what's your point?...I have nothing against LCM....they beat a good Lumberton Team, yes that was a shocker to me...How many games did LCM win last year?...so, do you understand my point of view?...enjoy your season, don't try and find everyone that ever posted something against LCM and rub it in their face, because that's when it comes back and bites you...good luck.. ;)
[/quote]

Well said!!

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="826711" timestamp="1282136247"]
5A, 4A, 3A  top 15

1. West Brook
2. Dayton
3. PNG
4. Central
5. PAM
6. Crosby
7. WO-S
8. Nederland
9. Silsbee
10. Kirbyville
11. Barbers Hill
12. Goose Creek Memorial
13. Lumberton
14. Ozen
15. Bridge City
[/quote]
This is also interesting...are you surprised?...where's LCM?