kirbyville@ coldsprings

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="824040" timestamp="1281372792"]
who will upset who.both teams are very good love to see this game
[/quote]

Only Coldspring could upset Kirbyville. If Kirbyville wins, it would not be an upset based on the fact that Kirbyville is state ranked and Coldspring is not.

Kirbyville will be favored in this game.

Prediction:

Coldspring in an upset!!!  ;D

Guest jhamilton
Hope CS But think Kville based on what they have done over the past several years. Like them or not Kville has put together a pretty darn impressive run. Just my take.

i would love to see this one also but im going coldspring cause they r at home.and they beat wos last year and they have everyone back they have a 6'8 te that reminds me off jermichal finley from diboll.jasper remembers him cause if they had any qb his senior year we where beat.only won 14 to zero.but i will really see what coldspring has saturday may change my mind lol

[quote name="ZATARRA" post="824369" timestamp="1281468686"]
Coldsprings with the win and K-ville doesn't have a shot. I'm sorry, its not going to happen.

Coldsprings: more than 21
K-ville: less than 14
[/quote] Coldspring has never beaten Kirbyville as a matter of fact the past games never been close. I know one thing. They have our former defensive coordinater as their head coach (Bryan Barbay). I think it will be a pretty good game considering its the first game for both teams , but no way they hold Kville to no freakin 14 points.

Guest kirby1991
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="824484" timestamp="1281493757"]
[quote author=ZATARRA link=topic=71518.msg824369#msg824369 date=1281468686]
Coldsprings with the win and K-ville doesn't have a shot. I'm sorry, its not going to happen.

Coldsprings: more than 21
K-ville: less than 14
[/quote] Coldspring has never beaten Kirbyville as a matter of fact the past games never been close. I know one thing. They have our former defensive coordinater as their head coach (Bryan Barbay). I think it will be a pretty good game considering its the first game for both teams , but no way they hold Kville to no freakin 14 points.
[/quote] Coldspring is a very tuff team with coach barbay at the helm.  I will not give my opinion until I have see some scrimmages. ANY TEAM CAN BE BEAT ON ANY GIVEN DAY!

• 2 weeks later...
This will be a good one. Coldsprings will score but so will Kirbyville.  Pulling for Kirbyville but I think Coldsprings will take this one in a high scoring game. Coldsprings (on offense) reminds me of a Carthage team a year ago. Defence will give up points.

go kats  -  hope  I am wrong.

coldspring will win this one. they rolled over jasper and newton in both scrimmages. and i dont care what u say about a scrimmage when u have all starters on the field its a game situation. i seen kirbyville at ozen they are a one half team. have to many going both ways. u get by with that at 2a but 3a its a whole new world. and the ford kid got scard and wouldnt even get back on the field ozen lb hit him hard jack tryed to and he wouldnt. i was there on the side line i heard every word the coaches was saying to him it wasnt good. ford if ur gonna play at the next level u better suck it up. jmo

[quote name="bigdog90" post="828763" timestamp="1282447446"]
coldspring will win this one. they rolled over jasper and newton in both scrimmages. and i dont care what u say about a scrimmage when u have all starters on the field its a game situation. i seen kirbyville at ozen they are a one half team. have to many going both ways. u get by with that at 2a but 3a its a whole new world. [b]and the ford kid got scard and wouldnt even get back on the field ozen lb hit him hard jack tryed to and he wouldnt. i was there on the side line i heard every word the coaches was saying to him it wasnt good.[/b] ford if ur gonna play at the next level u better suck it up. jmo
[/quote]

Not saying this isn't true but he has been a bit timmid so far after having the shoulder repaired.  The kid is his best doctor.  But [b]I[/b] wasn't on the sideline.  Also worth noting that when KFDM had Jack wired even he made the comment that they were not in the shape they should be in..."Too many practices in the gym"  (his exact words).  2. Ozen has an enrollement of 1200 to Kirbyville's 410...didn't Ozen dress somthing like 44 to Kville's 24?  There's a bit of a difference there.  3.  They are called "scrimmages" for a reason.  Kirbyville will be fine.  If they (Kville's D-Line) could control Ozen's O-Line I think they can handle their own against Coldspring. 

[quote name="Lefty99" post="828793" timestamp="1282450887"]
[quote author=bigdog90 link=topic=71518.msg828763#msg828763 date=1282447446]
coldspring will win this one. they rolled over jasper and newton in both scrimmages. and i dont care what u say about a scrimmage when u have all starters on the field its a game situation. i seen kirbyville at ozen they are a one half team. have to many going both ways. u get by with that at 2a but 3a its a whole new world. [b]and the ford kid got scard and wouldnt even get back on the field ozen lb hit him hard jack tryed to and he wouldnt. i was there on the side line i heard every word the coaches was saying to him it wasnt good.[/b] ford if ur gonna play at the next level u better suck it up. jmo
[/quote]

Not saying this isn't true but he has been a bit timmid so far after having the shoulder repaired.  The kid is his best doctor.  But [b]I[/b] wasn't on the sideline.  Also worth noting that when KFDM had Jack wired even he made the comment that they were not in the shape they should be in..."Too many practices in the gym"  (his exact words).  2. Ozen has an enrollement of 1200 to Kirbyville's 410...didn't Ozen dress somthing like 44 to Kville's 24?  There's a bit of a difference there.  3.  They are called "scrimmages" for a reason.  Kirbyville will be fine.  If they (Kville's D-Line) could control Ozen's O-Line I think they can handle their own against Coldspring. 
[/quote]

I agree Lefty...Kirbyville will be just fine..We have more backs that can move the ball..We will see this coming week..

Guest LR1969
Rootin' for the Kats but I think this one is just the beginning of a long, hard non-district run. Any team can win but I think this one is Coldspring's to lose.

Coldspring 21
Kville 20

[quote name="LR1969" post="828989" timestamp="1282500827"]
Rootin' for the Kats but I think this one is just the beginning of a long, hard non-district run. Any team can win but I think this one is Coldspring's to lose.

Coldspring 21
Kville 20
[/quote]

I don't know about Coldsprings depth..But I do know about Kirbyville's..The Wildcat's are thin in depth..This could be the difference...We will know after this week.. ;)

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="825096" timestamp="1281696049"]
K-ville 99, Coldspring 0.
[/quote]                                                                                                                                 

You need to ask Mattel for Your money back.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Newtonjb" post="829212" timestamp="1282524183"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=71518.msg825096#msg825096 date=1281696049]
K-ville 99, Coldspring 0.
[/quote]                                                                                                                                 

You need to ask Mattel for Your money back.
[/quote]

Apparently you aren't able to recognize a lighthearted jab at some of the "over the top" Kirbyville posters. Think, man, think.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder