kirbyville/ozen.... Stats included

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
No to someone that has 16 post I bet it dont have any value, but I bet there are several on here that will agree with me!  As for you keeping your opinion I wasnt trying to change your opinion, just stating my opinion, you was the one who called me out!!

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="824536" timestamp="1281523249"]
Everyone has an opinion,and they are certainly entitled to it.bad or good..I don't think calling someone an "idiot" is called for..R e s p e c t is what it's all about...If you don't give respect,you don't deserve to get it..Besides how does anyone know they are so right and everyone else is so wrong... JMO.. ;)
[/quote]

besides didnt you post this not long ago??

[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=70789.msg819407#msg819407 date=1279710910]
[quote author=Uncle Rico link=topic=70789.msg819069#msg819069 date=1279571401]
If you pick anyone but Jasper in this game, you have to be an idiot. Kirbyville is definitely down in talent this year. Jasper on the other hand looks much stronger this year.
[/quote]

[size=14pt][color=red]Kirbyville ...down in talent..???  News to me...Please tell me more..Kat's will take it..add another idiot to your list..[/color][/size][/quote]

Guest rykerx144
first off I never called you an idiot or said anything about your opinion, this was never about anything you said! and as for being childish, NAH, it was just all in fun for me, i was just messing with ya.. chill out!    ;D ;D ;D  

but you are the one that called that guy an idiot!  come on Mr. R E S P E C T!!!  LOL  JK   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

[quote name="rykerx144" post="824540" timestamp="1281526762"]
If you havent noticed everyone on here has no respect for the Kirbyville fans.  Not that I blame them!!  We have a large group of fans that like to get on here and go way overboard on the smack talking.  They make several of the same threads over and over, continuing to go overboard every time as if they are demanding respect and to be recongonized.  This has caused all the other posters to become offensive and annoyed everytime something is said positive about Kirbyville now!  Like I said, Not that I blame them!! I have always tried to promote Kirbyville and still give the others the respect they deserve but them days are over.  Not long ago there was a group of guys that could get on and talk Kville footbal and didnt have this problem.  I notice that I dont see any of them around or making responses either.  So don't talk to me about r e s p e c t! 

I agree that you never know who is right and who is wrong!  but to say that Kirbyville would win 20 4a and say that a large 4a school is going to regret playing Kirbyville is an idiot statment.  I have spent my time trying to defend these over bearing Kirbyville supporters and I wont do it anymore!  There are still several Kirbyville posters that are descent and i will support.    If you want respect and dont want to be called a village idiot then dont say idiot and ignorant statments.
[/quote]

Well said Ryker!  I have noticed in the past few months that you are in the situation that I was in about 3 yrs ago which is the reason I stay away from the Kirbyville related threads.  Which IMO is a shame on the board.  It's only take a few bad apples to spoil the whole bunch.

Guest LR1969
[quote name="Lefty99" post="824731" timestamp="1281575624"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=71453.msg824540#msg824540 date=1281526762]
If you havent noticed everyone on here has no respect for the Kirbyville fans.  Not that I blame them!!  We have a large group of fans that like to get on here and go way overboard on the smack talking.  They make several of the same threads over and over, continuing to go overboard every time as if they are demanding respect and to be recongonized.  This has caused all the other posters to become offensive and annoyed everytime something is said positive about Kirbyville now!  Like I said, Not that I blame them!! I have always tried to promote Kirbyville and still give the others the respect they deserve but them days are over.  Not long ago there was a group of guys that could get on and talk Kville footbal and didnt have this problem.  I notice that I dont see any of them around or making responses either.  So don't talk to me about r e s p e c t! 

I agree that you never know who is right and who is wrong!  but to say that Kirbyville would win 20 4a and say that a large 4a school is going to regret playing Kirbyville is an idiot statment.  I have spent my time trying to defend these over bearing Kirbyville supporters and I wont do it anymore!  There are still several Kirbyville posters that are descent and i will support.    If you want respect and dont want to be called a village idiot then dont say idiot and ignorant statments.
[/quote]

Well said Ryker!  I have noticed in the past few months that you are in the situation that I was in about 3 yrs ago which is the reason I stay away from the Kirbyville related threads.  Which IMO is a shame on the board.  It's only take a few bad apples to spoil the whole bunch.
[/quote]

Ditto! Well said. There are a few Lumberton fans who recall the same scenario a couple of years ago. Excitement/support is one thing but it can get a little crazy! HA! Go Kats! Just play the game and enjoy the memories because the "glory" days are fleeting.

Guest Kvillecatz
[quote name="supermario" post="824966" timestamp="1281646948"]
ozen should win this easily..
[/quote]

ozen wont beat us cuz we harder than them boyz over there. we got sumthin to prove to them boyz over their

How many ignorant posts can one or two people make?  Just keep hanging out here on these boards and we will see.  By the way, I wish there was some way to keep track of how many a person made.  Talk about shine some light on the subject.  I'm with ryker, I hate to speak up for Kirbyville anymore.  Afraid of being "labeled" as one of them.

[quote name="supermario" post="824966" timestamp="1281646948"]
[/quote] How you figure??? Just because they 4A huh? I tell you what if Ozen be half stepping this coming up Saturday, Kirbyville will make them look pretty bad. We may be lacking in depth this year (30 players on varsity i do believe) but the Wildcats will be ready to challenge the Panthers.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="826053" timestamp="1281985434"]
[quote author=supermario link=topic=71453.msg824966#msg824966 date=1281646948]
[/quote] How you figure??? Just because they 4A huh? I tell you what if Ozen be half stepping this coming up Saturday, Kirbyville will make them look pretty bad. We may be lacking in depth this year (30 players on varsity i do believe) but the Wildcats will be ready to challenge the Panthers.
[/quote]

Will it ever end... :'(.... Best be hoping Kirbyville don't get anyone injured before regular season play.Or after it starts for that matter.. ;)

Guest tappedout
It look's to me like this kid need's to pay attention in English this year, so he can learn how to talk and type. Hopefully this is a kid and not an adult.

I think kville will dominate this scrimage. as for them vs 20-4A. I think they would make playoffs at least.... 20-4A teams run the spread.... their D is not set up for kville's O. It is hard to adjust for one week....Kville would control the clock the whole game......
They may be short in numbers but I have seen these men... they are big, fast, talented and experenced.... not to many kids even in 4A can run a 4.3 forty like ford....they could hang with the big boys...

[quote name="Kvillecatz" post="826082" timestamp="1281989936"]
ozen wont beat us cuz we harder than them boyz over there. we got sumthin to prove to them boyz over their

[/quote]
There, they're, their.........
Pick one, but choose wisely.....

[quote name="SFA85" post="826094" timestamp="1281992272"]
[quote author=Kvillecatz link=topic=71453.msg826082#msg826082 date=1281989936]

[/quote]
There, they're, their.........
Pick one, but choose wisely.....
[/quote]

As we say up here in the Piney Woods...That boy graduated from TCU..( Trout Creek University).. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa