kirbyville/ozen.... Stats included

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="826100" timestamp="1281993148"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=71453.msg826094#msg826094 date=1281992272]
[quote author=Kvillecatz link=topic=71453.msg826082#msg826082 date=1281989936]
ozen wont beat us cuz we harder than them boyz over there. we got sumthin to prove to them boyz over their

[/quote]
There, they're, their.........
Pick one, but choose wisely.....
[/quote]

As we say up here in the Piney Woods...That boy graduated from TCU..( Trout Creek University).. ;)
[/quote]
Now that's funny......

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="826166" timestamp="1282005693"]
Again, Ford doesn't run a 4.3 forty.

Coaches have told me it's more of a 4.5
[/quote] As many times as i seen Ford pack the "rock" last year, let me just say that boy can fly when he turns the corner. We have two more backs that are quick as well so look out! Coach Alvarez is toughing up the offensive line right now considering we lost alot of key players to graduation and some maybe returning when district starts due to discipline problems. I sure hope they get their attitude together because they are solid players.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="824540" timestamp="1281526762"]
If you havent noticed everyone on here has no respect for the Kirbyville fans.  Not that I blame them!!  We have a large group of fans that like to get on here and go way overboard on the smack talking.  They make several of the same threads over and over, continuing to go overboard every time as if they are demanding respect and to be recongonized.  This has caused all the other posters to become offensive and annoyed everytime something is said positive about Kirbyville now!  Like I said, Not that I blame them!! I have always tried to promote Kirbyville and still give the others the respect they deserve but them days are over.  Not long ago there was a group of guys that could get on and talk Kville footbal and didnt have this problem.  I notice that I dont see any of them around or making responses either.  So don't talk to me about r e s p e c t! 

I agree that you never know who is right and who is wrong!  but to say that Kirbyville would win 20 4a and say that a large 4a school is going to regret playing Kirbyville is an idiot statment.  I have spent my time trying to defend these over bearing Kirbyville supporters and I wont do it anymore!  There are still several Kirbyville posters that are descent and i will support.    If you want respect and dont want to be called a village idiot then dont say idiot and ignorant statments.

Also remember sometimes people who absolutly hate your school will create a profile in your schools name and make idiotic statements to make others think badly of your schools fans.
[/quote]

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="TXSteeler" post="826323" timestamp="1282055542"]
With a key victory Friday over Ozen, the Kirbyville Wildcats can become the 2010 3A State Scrimmage Champions. Good luck!!
[/quote]

that has to be approved by aaw (silsbee) and coop (wos) and I doubt that happens  lol

[quote name="rykerx144" post="826392" timestamp="1282066738"]
[quote author=TXSteeler link=topic=71453.msg826323#msg826323 date=1282055542]
With a key victory Friday over Ozen, the Kirbyville Wildcats can become the 2010 3A State Scrimmage Champions. Good luck!!
[/quote]

that has to be approved by aaw (silsbee) and coop (wos) and I doubt that happens  lol
[/quote]

AMEN....RYKER... ;)

Stats from the Ozen/Kirbyville scrimmage:

In 2 12-minute quarters

[b]Kirbyville[/b]
35 plays, 352 total yards
13 First downs
4 touchdowns

[b]Ozen[/b]
35 plays, 348 yds
10 First downs
4 touchdowns

Other notes:

Most (by by most ALOT) of Ozen's yardage came through the air.  Their scores included passing plays of 71 yds, 65 yds and 86 yds.  They had real trouble getting the ground game going.

For Kirbyville, Ford had about 165 yds rushing, most of that came on two long runs.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="827960" timestamp="1282327093"]
Stats from the Ozen/Kirbyville scrimmage:

In 2 12-minute quarters

[b]Kirbyville[/b]
13 First downs
4 touchdowns

[b]Ozen[/b]
35 plays, 348 yds
10 First downs
4 touchdowns

Other notes:

Most (by by most ALOT) of Ozen's yardage came through the air.  Their scores included passing plays of 71 yds, 65 yds and 86 yds.  They had real trouble getting the ground game going.

For Kirbyville, Ford had about 165 yds rushing, most of that came on two long runs.

[/quote]
That's about right Grad.  I was there and all Ozen could do was pass.  I asked some friends who coach @WB that when they get to 50 points next week to turn off the switch.......

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="supermario" post="827976" timestamp="1282329895"]
kirbyville is a 1 man team..
[/quote]

Ford had 165 yards mainly on two carries. How do you explain the rest of the stats against a Ozen team??

13 First downs
4 touchdowns

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder