WO-S vs. Nederland Predictions?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="822809" timestamp="1280886998"]
Yes. I hope.  :D Defense should be better, QB with more experience and a Great RB, hopefully he will stay healthy and he's just a JR at that.
[/quote]

I hear we have two soph. LB that look to be pretty good.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="822806" timestamp="1280886771"]
Coop, last year you kept saying this year was the year... are you staying with that?
[/quote] Oh and if we survive that Non District schedule without injuries. Brutal. Coach Hooks said thats the toughest Non District he's ever put together.

let me put my 2 cents worth in.at the first of the year in 2009 wo-s was looking to be in good shap (BUT) then things started to happen KEY PLAYERS getting hurt and then the big SHOCKER HAPPNED.when you lose one of the fasted kids in america and kids getting hurt sure did not help.this year agan no shock to no one the mustangs are fast of foot and have some key kids  back so hooks has a smile back on his face .the mustangs will be under presser all year long playing teams like FW,giddens,silsbee, jasper, bc and watch out for orangefield all so ok i will SHUT UP NOW       PS and NEDERLAND

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="822820" timestamp="1280889589"]
I could be wrong but this might be the 1st year WOS in 3A isn't mentioned as a potential State Champion. With that said, you might see them make it back to championship game.
[/quote]

Admin, the potential is definitely there, but it has been there a couple of times since we dropped. Hopefully, they will put it all together.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="822855" timestamp="1280927895"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=71388.msg822820#msg822820 date=1280889589]
I could be wrong but this might be the 1st year WOS in 3A isn't mentioned as a potential State Champion. With that said, you might see them make it back to championship game.
[/quote]

Admin, the potential is definitely there, but it has been there a couple of times since we dropped. Hopefully, they will put it all together.
[/quote]

Yeah, it seems like very little has been said about WO-S this offseason, especially in comparison to the last two years.  It will be very interesting to see how they handle the nonconference schedule.  That being said, I'm going with Nederland (of course, I've picked Nederland for the last two year, and you can see where thats got me)

If WO-S's defense is going to be better, then I'd say WO-S by 20.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="822809" timestamp="1280886998"]
Yes. I hope.  :D Defense should be better, QB with more experience and a Great RB, hopefully he will stay healthy and he's just a JR at that.
[/quote]

[quote name="GrayDog" post="823302" timestamp="1281065510"]
Based on what I saw last year, I'd say my beloved Dogs are in for trouble... although #28 put a hit on the Soph that i bet he still feels today!

WOS by 14.
[/quote]WOW..your beloved Bulldogs ..Based on what you saw last year...What I saw was Nederland went through 4 QBs and still played ok..And with the experience we have coming back it will be a little better game to watch... Ned by 7 ...GO Dogs shaw your so-called beloved fans you can win...

[quote name="BaseBow" post="823313" timestamp="1281084654"]
WOW..your beloved Bulldogs ..Based on what you saw last year...What I saw was Nederland went through 4 QBs and still played ok..And with the experience we have coming back it will be a little better game to watch... Ned by 7 ...GO Dogs [b][size=16pt][color=red]shaw[/color][/size][/b] your so-called beloved fans you can win...
[/quote]

Shank Redemption ?

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="823319" timestamp="1281092600"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=71388.msg823313#msg823313 date=1281084654]
WOW..your beloved Bulldogs ..Based on what you saw last year...What I saw was Nederland went through 4 QBs and still played ok..And with the experience we have coming back it will be a little better game to watch... Ned by 7 ...GO Dogs [b][size=16pt][color=red]shaw[/color][/size][/b] your so-called beloved fans you can win...
[/quote]

Shank Redemption ?

[/quote]YOU GOT THE POINT...HAD TO BE AT WORK 2:30 AM ...It was early... Keys on the computer look alike ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder