Any transfers that we know of?

I always have to prepare myself for the possibility of guys that are expected to be playing for Lee transferring to a different school.
Are there any transfers that we know of, doesn't have to include Lee.
I know last year a kid from Crosby transferred to Dayton and year before a kid from Atascocita transferred over to Dayton.

Lee has had five guys transfer out in the past 24 months that would be senior starters.

Two are starting at Sterling this year, one at Cy Falls, one went back to Louisiana, and not sure where the other is going.

1 kid from N.Tex transferred/pumped some iron then moved again + another kid supposedly transferred to Crosby and I believe he was a freshman.I think families are searching for employment now more than ever and we'll see several kids relocating,some from divorced families as that continues to rise during the downturn.

Humble thank god has lost no one of any signifigance this off season.

Last off season we lost 2 to transfers, 1 to quitting, and 2 just moved and stop playing football. 4 were starters....

RB- Donovonn Young (now at Katy. was a starter)

FS- LaQuintas Dowell (Transferred to a school in AZ, Was a starter)

DT- Kenneth Brown (a starter and potential DI kid, from what i understand just got up and left..not playing football anywhere)

SE- Daryl Smith (Not a transfer but decided to focus on track...was a starter)

DB- Auntre Williams (mystery)

[quote name="panamamyers" post="818846" timestamp="1279463963"]
I always have to prepare myself for the possibility of guys that are expected to be playing for Lee transferring to a different school.
Are there any transfers that we know of, doesn't have to include Lee.
I know last year a kid from Crosby transferred to Dayton and year before a kid from Atascocita transferred over to Dayton.

Lee has had five guys transfer out in the past 24 months that would be senior starters.

Two are starting at Sterling this year, one at Cy Falls, one went back to Louisiana, and not sure where the other is going.
[/quote]

There are 2 schools in 19-4A that have a more than open door policy to the coaches office.  No names, but purple and red would be a color of choice.  They might even have garage apartments, who knows.

I am sure that neither of the schools you are implying have engaged in cheatings, however i will admit at least for dayton that they have had quite the convienant luck in regards to superior talent moving in.
With Cameron LaCour and the Crosby player coming in back to back years.

Ive known the LaCours for nearly 15 years, and know that they are stand up people. So, i know that one was at least clean.  I watched all the LaCours except Cameron put on the Purple for the Wildcats, and Cameron was actually suppose to come back to Humble (the area in which Mrs. LaCour lived) the year he transferred to Dayton...His mother was offered a position at Dayton i believe and that was a better fit for Mother and son...all her kids have had a hands on experiance with their mother in regards to track...and LaCour was 100% track kid.

That is one truly athletically gifted family...LaCours oldest brother i believe still holds the 100M dash record at Humble, and his Sister Karyen Lacour (nebraska) won 2 state titles while at Humble and holds the record in 100M hurdles.

[quote name="HUM398" post="820018" timestamp="1279910187"]
I am sure that neither of the schools you are implying have engaged in cheatings, however i will admit at least for dayton that they have had quite the convienant luck in regards to superior talent moving in.

Ive known the LaCours for nearly 15 years, and know that they are stand up people. So, i know that one was at least clean.  I watched all the LaCours except Cameron put on the Purple for the Wildcats, and Cameron was actually suppose to come back to Humble (the area in which Mrs. LaCour lived) the year he transferred to Dayton...His mother was offered a position at Dayton i believe and that was a better fit for Mother and son...all her kids have had a hands on experiance with their mother in regards to track...and LaCour was 100% track kid.

That is one truly athletically gifted family...LaCours oldest brother i believe still holds the 100M dash record at Humble, and his Sister Karyen Lacour (nebraska) won 2 state titles while at Humble and holds the record in 100M hurdles.
[/quote]

We have a whole wing at Dayton HS dedicated to the teacher/parents of transferred athletes. We dont have enough students so they just hang out all day, drink coffee, fix grades and rig steroids tests.

[quote name="bronco1" post="820021" timestamp="1279910548"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=71075.msg820018#msg820018 date=1279910187]

[/quote]

We have a whole wing at Dayton HS dedicated to the teacher/parents of transferred athletes. We dont have enough students so they just hang out all day, drink coffee, fix grades and rig steroids tests.
[/quote]

Theirs talent at Dayton, that is for sure. and for a school with such a low enrollment number and apparently partcipation percentage i am rather impressed with the quality of athlete they field.  it really helps them remain competivie.

You can say what you will about dayton, but their coaching has obviously shown that they can take good atheltes and make them into football players....

[quote name="HUM398" post="820023" timestamp="1279910862"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=71075.msg820021#msg820021 date=1279910548]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=71075.msg820018#msg820018 date=1279910187]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Theirs talent at Dayton, that is for sure. and for a school with such a low enrollment number and apparently partcipation percentage i am rather impressed with the quality of athlete they field.  it really helps them remain competivie.

You can say what you will about dayton, but their coaching has obviously shown that they can take good atheltes and make them into football players....
[/quote]

Thank you, we appreciate the compliment.

Thank goodness for football,I was told once nobody really cares how you do after.If you're decent in football fans fill the stadium, in all the other combined sports you'll have more fans @ 1 fb game than the entire season of others combined.As for transfered atheletes nobody can hang w/Oddessa Permian in the booming oilfield days.Our biggest employer I'd guess would be the prison,not much of a draw for Dayton.As for Frank's case if you need clarification his dad graduated from Dayton,and hurricane Katrina put evacuee athelete Gregory Charles on the 2007 team when the family relocated to Dayton.

[quote name="liltex" post="820054" timestamp="1279925069"]
Thank goodness for football,I was told once nobody really cares how you do after.If you're decent in football fans fill the stadium, in all the other combined sports you'll have more fans @ 1 fb game than the entire season of others combined.As for transfered atheletes nobody can hang w/Oddessa Permian in the booming oilfield days.Our biggest employer I'd guess would be the prison,not much of a draw for Dayton.As for Frank's case if you need clarification his dad graduated from Dayton,and hurricane Katrina put evacuee athelete Gregory Charles on the 2007 team when the family relocated to Dayton.
[/quote]Permian still have been getting transfers, they just started arresting them now. Can't wait for Abilene to expose them this year.

LIB-Welcome back to Texas scooter.Finally OP get's their due,geez they've got away too many years though.Some may ask how I know and the answer is I got friends,customers in the oil bussiness for many years and being in mgmt.we had 12 stores within and around Midland/Oddessa.It was the hottest topic in the oil patch,even hotter than the folks were when MZ exposed the chicken ranch ;) :o :D

[quote name="liltex" post="820054" timestamp="1279925069"]
[/quote]

LILTEX, that prison thing could advantageous if you think about it. Only imprison parents of good athletes and bring them out to be closer to the parents, lol!

[quote name="liltex" post="820104" timestamp="1279938626"]
LIB-Welcome back to Texas scooter.Finally OP get's their due,geez they've got away too many years though.Some may ask how I know and the answer is I got friends,customers in the oil bussiness for many years and being in mgmt.we had 12 stores within and around Midland/Oddessa.It was the hottest topic in the oil patch,even hotter than the folks were when MZ exposed the chicken ranch ;) :o :D
[/quote]Thanks. Feels good to be home. Once Permian gets their house cleaned I expect them to get worse

[quote name="raidernaytion" post="818897" timestamp="1279486673"]
As soon as PNG get their full recruitment list completed I will post it. They are waiting for 2 hold outs from PA Memorial and they are walking them through the facilities today .
[/quote]
??
Wrong. Go back and look again...PNG hasn't had a transfer in ages. Now Nederland has had a few kids come over from PA the last few years (Grogan & Roy), but they have this whole Stonegate area thing going on where you can go to PA or Nederland. Not sure how that works?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami