FNF 5A Top 50

Rey I am talking about high school football in Texas at the 5A level.  The difference between 20 and 48 is minimal....check out Padilla Poll or Jerry's ratings and you'll see that kind of split when dealing with teams of that ilk.

As for names, typos etc...it happens, sometimes coaches handwritting just isn't real good.  I had several typos on team capsules I wrote because I couldn't read the coaches chicken scratch LOL

Hey Matt.  Great job no matter what these local experts say.  These are some of the same people that are ready to crown WB and LC-M state champs based on touch football results.  Of course WB may be #48 or worse if the rumors I hear are true.......

[quote name="SFA85" post="818169" timestamp="1279151963"]
Hey Matt.  Great job no matter what these local experts say.  These are some of the same people that are ready to crown WB and LC-M state champs based on touch football results.  Of course WB may be #48 or worse if the rumors I hear are true.......
[/quote]Your genius never ceases to amaze me..... :-\

[/quote]What rumors are you hearing?  You can hit me pm if you want...

[/quote]
LOL!! here's a good place to get some football info...SFA85!!! ...lol  :D :D

I agree, Rey.

Matt, you need to know that SFA85 is the resident hater. Anti SETX, 7 on 7 (which you promote) and spread offenses. Also, he thinks he has to represent counterpoint of any discussion regardless of subject and even if he agrees with the point. ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="818188" timestamp="1279159239"]
I agree, Rey.

Matt, you need to know that SFA85 is the resident hater. Anti SETX, 7 on 7 (which you promote) and spread offenses. Also, he thinks he has to represent counterpoint of any discussion regardless of subject and even if he agrees with the point. ::)
[/quote]

And your point is AAW?????......

Actually, Matt and I go way back.  I played for his uncle, Richard Marler.....

Rumor has it, Stump may start the 3rd best QB @WB...........

[quote name="SFA85" post="818201" timestamp="1279163344"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=70964.msg818188#msg818188 date=1279159239]
I agree, Rey.

[/quote]

[b]Rumor has it, Stump may start the 3rd best QB @WB...........[/b]
[/quote]

Rey, would you like to comment on this?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="818210" timestamp="1279164792"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=70964.msg818201#msg818201 date=1279163344]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=70964.msg818188#msg818188 date=1279159239]
I agree, Rey.

[/quote]

[b]Rumor has it, Stump may start the 3rd best QB @WB...........[/b]
[/quote]

Rey, would you like to comment on this?
[/quote]
Ummm..I thought I did...I'll try it again...."LOL!! here's a good place to get some football info...SFA85!!! ...lol !!"  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami