LITTLE LEAGUE ALL STAR RULES

[quote name="BigRedMachine" post="814845" timestamp="1277653060"]
Player has to be eligible to play. If injured, the player is not eligible until released by the doctor. If player is playing school ball he is not eligible to play if they conflict.
[/quote]

He still has to participate as an eligible player in 60 % of the games.  I believe that a player who was injured all but two games would not be eligible for all stars.

[quote name="westend1" post="814860" timestamp="1277664017"]
[quote author=BigRedMachine link=topic=70661.msg814845#msg814845 date=1277653060]
Player has to be eligible to play. If injured, the player is not eligible until released by the doctor. If player is playing school ball he is not eligible to play if they conflict.
[/quote]

He still has to participate as an eligible player in 60 % of the games.   I believe that a player who was injured all but two games would not be eligible for all stars.
[/quote]

Actually, we had that situation happen at Amelia/West End Baseball 3 years ago.  One of our catchers broke his hand.  Missed most of the season.  But because he played in all games he was eligible, he qualified for All Stars and played.  No questions asked through district, sectionals, and state.

Guest Yo Gabba
The rule states [i]Any player that has participated as an elibible player in 60% of the regular season games[/i] So if a player is listed as ineligible in more than 40% of the games they are not able to play on an all star team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder